NMCA 21/22

Looks like we will finally get some cricket away this weekend.

Some big matches that will help shape the ladder going into Xmas break

Rivergum could be a lil rusty after 4 weeks off but should account for Cobras

KP v OI should be a ripper.
The winner to cement a spot in top 4 at Xmas.
KP in a tight 1

Baseballers v Camrea
Stingrays have won every battle but in front of them so far this season.
The boys at oulton are hanging by a thread.
I think we could see some big time fireworks in this one as there is no love lost between these 2.
Baseballers to win & keep season alive
Went and watched baseballers the other week against keon park and thought I was watching a D grade game…

Any word on the suspended player for Camrea? He copped 8 years our club has heard. Whispers are that the former operations manager of the AFL is representing him. Wasn’t he supposed to be acting pro bono for NMCA?

Any word on the suspended player for Camrea? He copped 8 years our club has heard. Whispers are that the former operations manager of the AFL is representing him. Wasn’t he supposed to be acting pro bono for NMCA?
More court crap. Any chance we can move on & focus on playing cricket? This has hijacked 6months of our comp. Don't be a dickhead & hit blokes & you won't get punished.

More court crap. Any chance we can move on & focus on playing cricket? This has hijacked 6months of our comp. Don't be a dickhead & hit blokes & you won't get punished.
Lou Asshole you strike me as a bit of a flog, throw the toys out of the cot when you don't get your own way.
You would have been part of the flock of sheep who swallowed every word the NMCA told you and believed it when they were trying to destroy Camrea. Now you want to hide your head in the sand like nothing happened.

It's a cricket forum, if someone wants to bring it up, just ignore them you flog.

Lou Asshole you strike me as a bit of a flog, throw the toys out of the cot when you don't get your own way.
You would have been part of the flock of sheep who swallowed every word the NMCA told you and believed it when they were trying to destroy Camrea. Now you want to hide your head in the sand like nothing happened.

It's a cricket forum, if someone wants to bring it up, just ignore them you flog.
Welcome back Injunction. As always a constructive reply.

Yes it is a cricket forum. How bout we actually talk about the cricket & not the big black stain that has been left on the competition.

Maybe move forward & stop looking in the past.

Just a thought.

But im sure you will come back with some witty reply about how you slayed the world. At least the law degree finally paid dividends.

Looking forward to the new year as it will be an exciting final 5 games.

Welcome back Injunction. As always a constructive reply.

Yes it is a cricket forum. How bout we actually talk about the cricket & not the big black stain that has been left on the competition.

Maybe move forward & stop looking in the past.

Just a thought.

But im sure you will come back with some witty reply about how you slayed the world. At least the law degree finally paid dividends.

Looking forward to the new year as it will be an exciting final 5 games.

Hey Lou,

Happy New Year.

I love you buddy.

Any chance of the ladders getting updated?
Surely it can't be that hard.
Terrible look 3days out from 1st game after Xmas break.

Rumour has it our resident nuffy injunction wants 10 points and 3 slabs for every game missed or something like that.
Should change his name to injection because the clowns clearly on drugs

Rumour has it our resident nuffy injunction wants 10 points and 3 slabs for every game missed or something like that.
Surely that isn't the hold up.
Be good 2 know where clubs sit going into the all important last 5 games.

Im sure the award winning radio show will give us an update 🙄

I don't drink beer,
I don't do drugs,
And you're a flog.

In the end it wasn't Camrea who was begging for all of this to stop.
I'd be more concerned about the bank balance than the ladder at the moment.

Holy trinity Vs Camrea this week. Wonder if the captain will be carrying on like a pork chop. Can we get frog box down there to watch this debacle?

Holy trinity Vs Camrea this week. Wonder if the captain will be carrying on like a pork chop. Can we get frog box down there to watch this debacle?
What a wonderful cricketer Blair Dawson is, arguably the best batsman in the competition.
Definitely an asset to the association, whilst the association thought it was best for him and his club not to play, played one game for Rosebank in the DVCA (Barclay Shield) and made a ton.
His father Jeff was another great from the Jika era who played the game tough and hard but fair.
It's the type of cricket the leftie tree huggers can't stand.

Back