NMCA 21/22

No winners in all of this.
NMCA has been damaged and Camrea has been damaged.
It's time for everybody to move on and draw a line in the sand.

Well we all thought the same thing when you guys were voted out, but here we are.

There will never be "the line in the sand", if you guys aren't happy with something you'll threaten court.

There's no winner, thats funny. The only winner here is you. You've set your precedent, you've made it very obvious you don't care and will take everything to court, and have been brought into an association all while spitting in every clubs face.

Well we all thought the same thing when you guys were voted out, but here we are.

There will never be "the line in the sand", if you guys aren't happy with something you'll threaten court.

There's no winner, thats funny. The only winner here is you. You've set your precedent, you've made it very obvious you don't care and will take everything to court, and have been brought into an association all while spitting in every clubs face.

Hey banana head,
Stop sooking. You and the rest of the sheep that voted swallowed a heap of bullshit.
Time to move on.

Username change request:
6 or Sticks to 4 and Out.
Gone missing or been gagged? Either way I know the facts and the sheep will always be sheep.

By the way my spies made me chuckle when the radio show took a swipe at being labelled the propaganda machine of the NMCA.
Going to be interesting to see what the tree huggers spin tomorrow.
Will they be able to pronounce the Camrea name on the show?
From all reports they have struggled since the season started, sort of like when Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli from Happy Days found it difficult to say "I was wrong".

You still crapping on about your irrelevant club?
Now that's just about the dumbest thing I have read on this forum but I wouldn't expect anything less from a sheep like you.
Such a contradiction that you say our club is irrelevant yet you find the time in your busy day grazing in the paddock responding to my posts.
I was going to give you the benefit of doubt but I can only conclude that you're not very bright.

Dissapointing round with no play. Preston Baseballers the winners getting 6 points. Keon Park another 3 points against a top 2 side they will take. Rivergum missing out on 10 points.
Top 2 is set but 3rd and 4th wide open. A few big games next week. Long way back for Baseballers if they drop a game next week.

Dissapointing round with no play. Preston Baseballers the winners getting 6 points. Keon Park another 3 points against a top 2 side they will take. Rivergum missing out on 10 points.
Top 2 is set but 3rd and 4th wide open. A few big games next week. Long way back for Baseballers if they drop a game next week.
10 points for rivergum…do you want to have another go with that assumption?

Sorry for having a prediction. Stingrays for flag, undefeated. My bad.
If you have got the time to look at team sheets why don't you got that step further and the list down the names that are not up to it?
No problems with predictions, you have got the courage to make the prediction.
Just be really courageous and let us know which Camrea players that have been selected will ensure an outright loss.
List the names please.

If you have got the time to look at team sheets why don't you got that step further and the list down the names that are not up to it?
No problems with predictions, you have got the courage to make the prediction.
Just be really courageous and let us know which Camrea players that have been selected will ensure an outright loss.
List
Would have struggled getting Valiotis out twice 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 all the best for the season anyway. I look forward to playing your mob in a couple of weeks time at that s**t heap of a ground.

Would have struggled getting Valiotis out twice 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 all the best for the season anyway. I look forward to playing your mob in a couple of weeks time at that s**t heap of a ground.

The NMCA and the pro bono crew come up short against Valiotis twice, underestimate the portly fine gentleman at your peril.
I tell you what he has that you don't have and that is a brain.
A couple of weeks time from today is xmas day, you will be playing with yourself ...... again.

Looks like we will finally get some cricket away this weekend.

Some big matches that will help shape the ladder going into Xmas break

Rivergum could be a lil rusty after 4 weeks off but should account for Cobras

KP v OI should be a ripper.
The winner to cement a spot in top 4 at Xmas.
KP in a tight 1

Baseballers v Camrea
Stingrays have won every battle but in front of them so far this season.
The boys at oulton are hanging by a thread.
I think we could see some big time fireworks in this one as there is no love lost between these 2.
Baseballers to win & keep season alive

Back