NMCA 21/22

What a wonderful cricketer Blair Dawson is, arguably the best batsman in the competition.
Definitely an asset to the association, whilst the association thought it was best for him and his club not to play, played one game for Rosebank in the DVCA (Barclay Shield) and made a ton.
His father Jeff was another great from the Jika era who played the game tough and hard but fair.
It's the type of cricket the leftie tree huggers can't stand.

He didn't say what captain he was referring too ya pleb

What a wonderful cricketer Blair Dawson is, arguably the best batsman in the competition.
Definitely an asset to the association, whilst the association thought it was best for him and his club not to play, played one game for Rosebank in the DVCA (Barclay Shield) and made a ton.
His father Jeff was another great from the Jika era who played the game tough and hard but fair.
It's the type of cricket the leftie tree huggers can't stand.
No doubt Blair is fantastic Cricketer, his chat is pretty tragic at times but isn't the only player in the comp like that (o'brien stands out) or the worst in his team (Jones is horrible).

A few big clashes across the 3 shield grades those weekend. Last 1 dayer before the real stuff starts.

Sorry I forgot the world revolves around camrea , the irrelevant club that's living out it's days basking on past glories
1. You say sorry a lot
2. Camrea is irrelevant but you respond to every post about them
3. I hate to say it but I think you're simple

when you add 1+2+3 it equals FLOG

They have been transparent in everything they have said & done this season including being over 50k in the pooh, whoops🤔 Including from what I have heard have I let the cat out amongst the pigeons, you would think clubs would be asking questions.

50k in the red!! Haven’t heard or read anything to confirm this from the propaganda machine or the Nmca themselves is this fairdinkum?
if so there as transparent as oil .

I don't follow the NMCA, nor do I engage with plebs, but as this is a cricket forum I found it interesting that many members on this forum had plenty to say & crucify this clubit feels as though there is an agenda against this club, in my line of work its fascinating the information that I am able to access & you could of blown me over with a feather with what I ve witnessed, if by chance you are a filiated within the competition why wouldn't you ask the question. I look foward to seeing people reaction.

Im sure there will be a heap of board spots up for grabs at the AGM.
Interesting to see who puts their hands up for it.
Comp could end up going back to delegates like the old days.

It sounds as though you have inside info, anyway if there are executive spots available it would be cause of their incompetence, arrogance & driven agenda against the club, they have neglected the whole comp to focus on the debacle they have created. Keep in mind the board are caretakers for ALL clubs & they have failed miserably.
All their heads should roll, would you want this board running your club, little known the comp . I've read that camrea needed to take responsibility for their actions which @ the end where proven to be correct 3 times in a independent forum, I would luv to see their bank balance, they couldn't even afford Mc Donalds meal deal right now.

It sounds as though you have inside info, anyway if there are executive spots available it would be cause of their incompetence, arrogance & driven agenda against the club, they have neglected the whole comp to focus on the debacle they have created. Keep in mind the board are caretakers for ALL clubs & they have failed miserably.
All their heads should roll, would you want this board running your club, little known the comp . I've read that camrea needed to take responsibility for their actions which @ the end where proven to be correct 3 times in a independent forum, I would luv to see their bank balance, they couldn't even afford Mc Donalds meal deal right now.
No inside information, just an observation.

The best thing for the competition is that we move forward. It's over & done with & im sure change will come at board level.

Reckon a few clubs will be looking to move at seasons end as well, so new board has a massive task on their hands.

Thats the biggest issue the comp is facing.

I fear for my club & others in similar situations if the comp keeps reducing in size.

Let's start focusing on the cricket as we have a big weekend of games ahead with plenty to play for.

So, you have no faith in this board,? its they that are responsible for the reducing the size the comp , they tried with all its power & ignorance to expel a club with 95 years of history & from what I know & been informed that camrea have been 1 of the best teams / clubs along with Rosebank , keon Park of the last 20 years with great success on the ground, I'm woundering wheather the board are little concerned that Camrea once again are going to dominate the comp, you should be concerned about your club if you continue to support this incompetent board.

So, you have no faith in this board,? its they that are responsible for the reducing the size the comp , they tried with all its power & ignorance to expel a club with 95 years of history & from what I know & been informed that camrea have been 1 of the best teams / clubs along with Rosebank , keon Park of the last 20 years with great success on the ground, I'm woundering wheather the board are little concerned that Camrea once again are going to dominate the comp, you should be concerned about your club if you continue to support this incompetent board.

I never mentioned having no faith in the board. I (like most people) want the comp to thrive but the black stain this has placed on the competition is going to be hard 2 reverse.

Wonder if Lalor will try to seek re-entry next season based on the recent turn of events?

I find it hard 2 believe that you don't follow NMCA when you have made an account to comment about it.

Put ur hand up to be on the board. It seems like you have all the answers.

Good luck to all teams on the weekend.

Believe what you like champ, as I said in the Line of work I'm involved in I cover all comps, including interstate , & found this a very, very intresting situation.
Never, ever have i heard or seen a more debacle board like NMCA.

You obviously follow a club in that comp & if by chance you care about your club ask the necessary questions @ the next AGM

They are sheep dressed in wolve clothing, not to be trusted on all counts, BTW did I mention they speak with fork tongue.
NMCA .. BOWLED CAMREA ...CAUGHT MAGISTRATE ...FOR 5OK INNINGS OVER.

Camrea dominate the comp 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 can barely field 2 sides. Would be forking out plenty$$$$$$$ just to field a ones side. $1.20 to win against a half strength Holy trinity tomorrow. Don’t blow it.
Old Ivanhoe to hold onto third with a win over cobras and rivergum over keon park.
Looking forward to getting Into the 2 day stuff next week

The Likes of camrea, rosebank & keon park is what made the competition so superior to what other shit they are playing today, obviously their committee busted their arses to generated funds to go out & recruit players to be successful on the ground & who gives a ******** how much clubs are paying it ain't on ones business, your comments are laughable 😄😄😄😄😄 you need to find .
another curriculum like teaching others how to have a piss sitting down.
See ya soon COCK, Pardon the punt.

Big games 2morro

Jika

Couple of big outs for trinners in Scott & Medders while camrea have the band back 2gether & the addition of Darhana who we saw a couple of years ago for HW
Think camrea will cause the upset in a close 1

KP coming off 3 wins on the trot, rivergum will be frothing for 2dayers to finish year.
Kooks for me

OI just have to beat the plucky cobras to keep a lil distance on chasing pack

Quick

Dennis to beat strathy with sparrow returning the difference

Fiji to dismantle Bellfield

Trinners v Cameron is a true 8pt game.
Loser will find it hard to make finals
Cameron need 2 be this 2xi if they want to be taken seriously

Donath to beat Fairfield easily

Kelly

Sharks to be 2 strong for Mavericks

Socials to charge towards finals by beating PH

If OI to bat well they will be a show against OC but I think colts will be 2 strong even without White

Rivergum will be looking to get back on winners list against a strathy side who on their day can be dangerous but I think the big ground gives Kooks advantage

Great to have cricket back & hopefully it's what we will be talking about for the next 3 months

Nmca is back this weekend !!!
I don’t understand why it’s been rushed back the first week of January terrible organisation, most people are trying to enjoy their holidays after a long year.
common sense isn’t common anymore .

Back