NMCA 21/22

I feel for you, I really do.
The NMCA don't want us, most of the clubs don't want us, most of the life members don't want us either.
Problem is the judges absolutely love us.

So do the news outlets, it explains why you're still pushing to get back into the NMCA, won't be welcomed anywhere else.

But either way, I'll sit back and watch - your club will stuff up again (no doubt) and we'll be back through this all over again.

So do the news outlets, it explains why you're still pushing to get back into the NMCA, won't be welcomed anywhere else.

But either way, I'll sit back and watch - your club will stuff up again (no doubt) and we'll be back through this all over again.

Like I said I feel for you, you seem pretty upset.
Here is something that might cheer you up.
We have had a few offers to make a movie about our story, something along the lines of Camrea CC back from the ashes (Ashes do you get it?).
Anyway I have recommended that Danny De Vito play your role.

So will all the players that moved from camrea to other clubs. After they were suspended now all comeback to camrea I wonder ? Or are they enjoying there new clubs too much? It's a wait and see I guess!
Loving the banter between injunction ( obviously someone from camrea) and 6 or sticks( obviously not from camrea)😂

So will all the players that moved from camrea to other clubs. After they were suspended now all comeback to camrea I wonder ? Or are they enjoying there new clubs too much? It's a wait and see I guess!
Loving the banter between injunction ( obviously someone from camrea) and 6 or sticks( obviously not from camrea)😂

All a bit of fun mate, helps the day go quick 😂.

We have had a few offers to make a movie about our story, something along the lines of Camrea CC back from the ashes (Ashes do you get it?).

Will the movie be about when Camrea thought they were too good for nmca, went to dvca, lost all their players and couldn’t hack it?
Or the bit about coming back to nmca and not being wanted?

What a joke of a season. Unbelievable to be moving teams between grades half way through the season.

Every now and then as a club you have a character building season.

Suck it up and work hard to get better.

Weak as p**s.
Welcome back to the stingrays. Off to Rivergum first up. Doubt the pitch will be tampered with this weekend.

Will the movie be about when Camrea thought they were too good for nmca, went to dvca, lost all their players and couldn’t hack it?
It will be about winning, something that your not familiar with loser.

You blokes are being a bigger nuisance then anything. The clubs have said they don't want you, surely it's time to forget about NMCA and just go find another comp.

And yes ill go drink my hot chocolate, but you best go pick up all the toys you threw out the cot.
Coming from a fairly neutral DVCA perspective…I find the concept of the clubs voting on Camrea’s fate interesting - there was no incentive for clubs in Jika Shield to vote in favour of Camrea, given they have historically been a strong club and I would’ve thought, a contender to win the flag this year. Folks at Holy Trinity and Rivergum seem to have taken the “big fish in a small pond” approach…The less competition, the better for them unfortunately.

Coming from a fairly neutral DVCA perspective…I find the concept of the clubs voting on Camrea’s fate interesting - there was no incentive for clubs in Jika Shield to vote in favour of Camrea, given they have historically been a strong club and I would’ve thought, a contender to win the flag this year. Folks at Holy Trinity and Rivergum seem to have taken the “big fish in a small pond” approach…The less competition, the better for them unfortunately.
Are you just assuming which way those clubs voted?
I can't imagine either club would be too concerned about the might of camrea cc

3 posts in your history all on camrea......
seems pretty "Neutral" to me

Are you just assuming which way those clubs voted?
I can't imagine either club would be too concerned about the might of camrea cc
That's an interesting observation.
Those two clubs wrote emails to the board saying they were "concerned" about playing Camrea.
So what is it are they concerned or not concerned?

Those two clubs wrote emails to the board saying they were "concerned" about playing Camrea.
Sorry I didn't realise I was on the witness stand at one of your cases.
I'd say every club had/have concerns doesn't mean they voted either way.

Interesting. Almost enough for camrea to seek revenge against one or both of these clubs.
Anyway, anyone know if Kelynack reserve pitch is fixed after being vandalised?

Has anyone looked at the ladder ? Not sure the bye has been treated . Old Ivanhoe 2 wins and 2 byes on 30 points ?
Camrea reinstated are on 6 points . When they were suspended mid way through a match they were defending 273 against HT but HT got the 6 points ----3 each for a no result would sound fairer. Should they qualify more "bye "points for the games missed ?
Guess the clubs are more informed but nothing on the website advising supporters

Back