NMCA 21/22

Youve got 30k of the comps money , can't be that hard. Sort it out ya pleb
You’re losing your marbles champ. Maybe you’ve lost your dough as well. Have a chat to Centrelink, they might give you a week in advance. My club doesn’t have a penny of the comp’s cash and you’re speaking through yer lemon n sars. You sound like you’re volunteering to score Camrea’s next game. Maybe they can throw in a coupla dim sims for your trouble.

You’re losing your marbles champ. Maybe you’ve lost your dough as well. Have a chat to Centrelink, they might give you a week in advance. My club doesn’t have a penny of the comp’s cash and you’re speaking through yer lemon n sars. You sound like you’re volunteering to score Camrea’s next game. Maybe they can throw in a coupla dim sims for your trouble.
Ill do it for a slab.
Might as well enjoy my saturdays

Combined with Dawson who batted the full 80 to put on 320 odd…good luck bowling to these two
Let’s hope Dawsons selfish batting doesn’t cost his side against the better sides. Pottabathini is a gun, would be costing a fortune $$$$$
Will give you chances like we seen last week. Just have to take them.
Pathetic effort from keon park.
Even more pathetic northern socials bragging on social media about sharma 176. Should still be in A grade weak as p**s

Let’s hope Dawsons selfish batting doesn’t cost his side against the better sides. Pottabathini is a gun, would be costing a fortune $$$$$
Even more pathetic northern socials bragging on social media about sharma 176. Should still be in A grade weak as p**s
Wouldn’t mind a bloke at our club that could selfishly hold up an end for 135*…all goes onto the same scoreboard champ

You were obviously there yesterday to witness this so called “Selfish batting”? Care to elaborate?

You were obviously there yesterday to witness this so called “Selfish batting”? Care to elaborate?
I caught the end of it look to me like a bloke with the discipline and mental fortitude of a Shaolin monk 80 overs without breaking a sweat.
some call it selfish others call it impressive it depends on your level of intelligences .

So you reckon a bloke that batted 80 overs, saw a bloke at the other end make 246, the next bloke from the other end make 50 odd, stay not out himself on 135 and captain a side to 475 batted selfishly. You from the same school of brain surgeons as the nuffies above? Wish my mob could have a few Dawsons batting as selfish as he does?

So you reckon a bloke that batted 80 overs, saw a bloke at the other end make 246, the next bloke from the other end make 50 odd, stay not out himself on 135 and captain a side to 475 batted selfishly. You from the same school of brain surgeons as the nuffies above? Wish my mob could have a few Dawsons batting as selfish as he does?
I agree. I wouldn't mind batting the whole 80 overs and make 135 no. To me that shows that he values his wicket. I don't know the bloke from a bar of soap. But kudos to Blair dawson. Not 1 person should be complaining about his batting performance yesterday

Totally agree. Any batsman that can carry his bat and anchor an innings like Dawson obviously did yesterday shows great mental strength and a team first mentality whilst others batted around him. I don’t know the bloke from a bar of soap but credit where credit is due. A lot of buffoons on here with no cricket intellect obviously.

Back