NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Wispers;266405 said:
All big heads down at the parkers now. will struggle early.

Hey Rivergum boys, you ready for round 1? Defa bowling smoke and is ready to tear it up. Front foot not an option.

We are scared wispers. Just wait till you face our new recruit

i noticed the winner of the brownlow last night had the old pumpkin pubes, maybe this is an omen for a fanta pants in the medals in burland and quick?

buffster;267272 said:
i noticed the winner of the brownlow last night had the old pumpkin pubes, maybe this is an omen for a fanta pants in the medals in burland and quick?

How many true fanta pants are playing in burland & quick that would be a true chance of winning???

This also includes strawberry blonde's.......

Most recent would be Gary Eyre......

From our side matt perri would be a good chance although he is losing most of his hair. Wouldnt surprise to see gary eyre jnr win it again. He is going to be playing in a side that will win most matches

Yeah reckon they might be doing some DARK poo poo's. Are we allowed to use the bowling machine in a game he seems to bowl good line and length consistently the bowling machine. Gives good bruises to ask sneaky pete and the pres.

buffster;267272 said:

Ryan dockerty is an ol rusty nut?? won't win anything due to having done his ACL in footy but still a red head..

And can anyone tell me why is Burland Shield called Jika Shield now??

Anyone heard any news out of Moore Park about how YC's and Cameron are going.?
Both have been suspiciously quiet over the off season.

Can Cameron bounce back and play winning cricket? Is their ground gonna be up to standard this year?

Can YC's improve on last years early finals exit or are they earmarked for relegation as some on here have suggested?
A little birdy tells me they have picked up a very slippery bowler from England and there are also a few subcontinentals lurking around as well.
Maybe they have lashed out with the cash to try and compete better. They may need to because I believe that Tonkin is working overseas and may not be back. Massive hole in the team without him.

cobras cricket club looking very strong..few young additions to the 1s and 2s should the 1s and 2s right near the top...M.Flinn for the medal in quick.

Mr Wonderful;267363 said:
Anyone heard any news out of Moore Park about how YC's and Cameron are going.?
Both have been suspiciously quiet over the off season.

Can Cameron bounce back and play winning cricket? Is their ground gonna be up to standard this year?

I think you will find Cameron do well this year and consolidate with some up and coming talent. Wont be long before they go back upto A grade.

glad q;267365 said:
cobras cricket club looking very strong..few young additions to the 1s and 2s should the 1s and 2s right near the top...M.Flinn for the medal in quick.

M flinn in for a goods year has learned to balance that bobbble head use it to his advantage

P unkles to take charlie home for me

The news that is going around down at baseballers is that some of the senior players have either retired or left the club. Does anyone have any news on what the GO is at the dugout?

inspiration.666;267684 said:
The news that is going around down at baseballers is that some of the senior players have either retired or left the club. Does anyone have any news on what the GO is at the dugout?

A couple of gun baseball players (ex now) have secretly requested a clearance to go to Rosebank

Cotchin Boys;267783 said:
A couple of gun baseball players (ex now) have secretly requested a clearance to go to Rosebank

got any names to go with this??? surely not nash and wilkes

inspiration.666;267684 said:

i'm not sure who's gone, but i have heard similar to you that a few have left. all i know is that Baker was sent packing and replaced by Sticca.
who would be the biggest loss they could have?

northmetroboy;267892 said:
i'm not sure who's gone, but i have heard similar to you that a few have left. all i know is that Baker was sent packing and replaced by Sticca.
who would be the biggest loss they could have?

I heard a while ago that Lancy was leaving.

canplay1;267910 said:
I heard a while ago that Lancy was leaving.

i spoke to a friend who plays 3's for baseballers and he said Lanks hasn't been sighted this season, Bamford has not missed a night but can't play until after xmas and Perera is the only SriLankan this season, also heard Smith-Whiting had left

Andrew Strauss;266542 said:
Any word on cameron? havent heard anything from there camp in quick this season picked up anyone? how will they go in Quick? peoples thoughts on how they will go in quick

If all the guys stick around they are a chance. Last time i spoke with Defa he was keen so i'd hope he is ready to tear it up. As far as anyone new i tell you next week. Last Thursday before the first game is all the pre season i'm willing to do. Settle Rivergum, just stirring the pot.

Brayden Wight will win the batting averages in quick and rick morris will win the bowling averages ..its a shoe in

Anyone heard any news from Holy Trinity,any new faces,have they played any practice matches
Will they do the YO YO
Straight up Straight Down....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back