Re: NMCA Juniors

Many Standout players:

M Di Battista
J Simmons
H Love
J Philpott(Underated)
J Brennan
Maybe even J Robinson

Havn't seen much of these boys, but they're the standouts in the stats so far, although stats don't count for everything.

Your thoughts on who, tonned up?

divison 1 is anyones
all the sides can beat eachother

U17s Match Reports
Camrea Taipans DEF Bundoora Old Pardians
5/131 off 24 overs 4/124 off 24 overs
Corey Altis 51no Jordan Venables 2/21

Bundoora Park DEF Preston Druids
3/68 off 15 overs 62 ALL OUT
Corey Yates 43no Daniel Fox 2/4

Keon Park Def By Cameron
8/79 3/102(cc)
Cameron Brown 31no Brad Whelan 45no
Keal Beaumont 3/12

Rivergum Def By Holy Trinty
8/100 6/104
D Young 28 M.Gloster 23no
C Taylor 2/5

also heard there was some reports from friday. Are these true

breeno;282123 said:
Many Standout players:

M Di Battista
J Simmons
H Love
J Philpott(Underated)
J Brennan
Maybe even J Robinson

Havn't seen much of these boys, but they're the standouts in the stats so far, although stats don't count for everything.

Your thoughts on who, tonned up?
yeh mikey,simmo,miller,niklas,love,and myself(robinson)

i won't say anything about socials, obviously a conflict of interest but here's my opinion on the other sides.

DiBattista, played a lot of rep cricket with him, top batsman
Philpott, hits the ball hard and bowls at a reasonable pace
Nishal Perera, looks good technically as a batsman
Robinson, good left armer.

I'll know more further into the season...a lot will be revealed in the big clash with Camrea this week, should be a top game.

thegreatest;282126 said:
divison 1 is anyones

U17s Match Reports

Keon Park Def By Cameron
8/79 3/102(cc)
Keal Beaumont 3/12

8/100 6/104
C Taylor 2/5

Very good Idea with the match reports mate, keep it up.

As I mentioned earlier the Druids U15s continue to dominate Div 1...Bundoora Park struggled against the depth of the bowling....and that includes their so called "star" players.

Doddato 10 - batted slowly....run out when taking on one of the best arms in NMCA juniors
Fox 19 - looked good, but clean bowled first ball he faced from Chiodo in 2nd spell
Skok 23 - held up the charge
Bennett - needed to stay in to force a draw as but couldn't handle the spin/slow bowling....2nd ball duck

Other players made no impact...

All out for 92 in 34 overs....chasing 146.....

They bowled ok..but don't have any firepower...we played the spinners well...and their mediums just bowl tightly, without being threatening.

imported_simmo_;282133 said:
i won't say anything about socials, obviously a conflict of interest but here's my opinion on the other sides.

DiBattista, played a lot of rep cricket with him, top batsman
Philpott, hits the ball hard and bowls at a reasonable pace
Nishal Perera, looks good technically as a batsman
Robinson, good left armer.

I'll know more further into the season...a lot will be revealed in the big clash with Camrea this week, should be a top game.

well i wouldnt rate philpott at yet, we played him last week and wasnt even worrying some of our worst batsmen and not much of a batsmen either.

yeh simmo umm i will let you know during the week about the big clash camrea vs socails, because me and mikey might not be playing so ill let you know

thegreatest;282126 said:
divison 1 is anyones

U17s Match Reports

Keon Park Def By Cameron
8/79 3/102(cc)
Keal Beaumont 3/12

8/100 6/104
C Taylor 2/5

yh the greatest apparently whelan n tatarski had a point to prove after the match but thats all i no

this forum lacks what the dvca junior board has..more people need to get involved...lets lift our game, eh?

BiPolar-Bear;282021 said:
Sinnot
Krstitovic
Wegener
Sortino
Leaver
Twaits
Flinn

who else do you think cause flinn he hasnt done anything special this year if you have a look at other teams you will see other ppl have done better like d. thomas from lalor and j. owens-draper from socials and theres alot more

Round 5 preview

Bundoora Park Vs Bundoora OPS
this will be an intresting game as both sides will need their key players to shine. Bundoora will need Yates, Newell,Fox,Sansonetti will have to fire.Bundoora coming off a loss to camrea will want Course,Dudley, Tak to take early wickets and Dale to make some runs to get them over the line.
Tipping Bundoora OPs to bounce back

Cameron vs Camrea Taipans
Cameron are looking ok. Will need Beaumont to take wickets and Duca to make runs. With a win aginst KP they should come in with confidence. Camrea last week played out a great game tp take the points. Altis, Vozindis,Venables will need to fire. They will also have the Return of Milad Zakkour this week to stregthen up the side. Altis last week batted well for a well deserved 51no.
Tipping Camrea to win eaSy

Keon Park v Holy Trinity
After a big loss to cameron Kp will be firing as they want to get back on the winners list. They will wont Joe Russo to make an immediant return to make some runs.Holy Trinity will be looking for Maratos to continue his great start to the season to make some runs.
Tipping an easy win to Holy Trinity

Preston Druids v Rivergum
Both sides coming off a loss. Druids will look to improve from last week as the were smashed by Bundoora. Halabi will need to make a big one as well as Reed taking wickets. Rivergum will need Morris,Hirostovski and Young to make runs. This side looks good on paper but must put it together.
tipping Rivergum to win very easy

thegreatest;282804 said:
Round 5 preview

Bundoora Park Vs Bundoora OPS
this will be an intresting game as both sides will need their key players to shine. Bundoora will need Yates, Newell,Fox,Sansonetti will have to fire.Bundoora coming off a loss to camrea will want Course,Dudley, Tak to take early wickets and Dale to make some runs to get them over the line.
Tipping Bundoora OPs to bounce back

Cameron vs Camrea Taipans
Cameron are looking ok. Will need Beaumont to take wickets and Duca to make runs. With a win aginst KP they should come in with confidence. Camrea last week played out a great game tp take the points. Altis, Vozindis,Venables will need to fire. They will also have the Return of Milad Zakkour this week to stregthen up the side. Altis last week batted well for a well deserved 51no.
Tipping Camrea to win eaSy

Keon Park v Holy Trinity
After a big loss to cameron Kp will be firing as they want to get back on the winners list. They will wont Joe Russo to make an immediant return to make some runs.Holy Trinity will be looking for Maratos to continue his great start to the season to make some runs.
Tipping an easy win to Holy Trinity

Preston Druids v Rivergum
Both sides coming off a loss. Druids will look to improve from last week as the were smashed by Bundoora. Halabi will need to make a big one as well as Reed taking wickets. Rivergum will need Morris,Hirostovski and Young to make runs. This side looks good on paper but must put it together.
tipping Rivergum to win very easy

I reckon your spot on with these tips. Holy Trinity very overrated. After Maratos they've got nothing. Camrea, what a start for Altis, Mikey should be playing 17s what a joke. OP's struggle bowling wise and so do Bundoora Park. Battle of the batsman.
Interesting week of cricket coming up

rtp257;282819 said:
Does any one think B.Fox is any good for bundoora park?

Brad Fox. Alright cricketer. Technically alright, hits the ball alright. Looking forward to seeing whether or not he scores runs in the Under 14s Metro carnival on the turf wickets.

Cricket Tragic 08;282822 said:
Brad Fox. Alright cricketer. Technically alright, hits the ball alright. Looking forward to seeing whether or not he scores runs in the Under 14s Metro carnival on the turf wickets.

Yea he isgood. likes his front foot and on turf you need a front foot. Looking foward to see how he goes. Who do you think in the northern cowboys 14s team will strugel to make runs?

rtp257;282825 said:
Yea he isgood. likes his front foot and on turf you need a front foot. Looking foward to see how he goes. Who do you think in the northern cowboys 14s team will strugel to make runs?

There's a few.
Matt Cottier, lacking the strength
Kristian Doddato, I don't know how the turf will suit him.
Cale is not a batsman.
Jake Bennett, back foot player not to sure on the front foot.

Name the best 3 players in the Under 16s Dowling Squad???

Cricket Tragic 08;282826 said:
There's a few.
Matt Cottier, lacking the strength
Kristian Doddato, I don't know how the turf will suit him.
Cale is not a batsman.
Jake Bennett, back foot player not to sure on the front foot.

Name the best 3 players in the Under 16s Dowling Squad???

Umm. I dont know much of the DVCA players in the 16s downling squad. BVut from the NMCA players. the best three would be :
Hristovski
Morris
Maratos on form ( 2 50's and 1 Century)

rtp257;282827 said:
Umm. I dont know much of the DVCA players in the 16s downling squad. BVut from the NMCA players. the best three would be :
Hristovski
Morris
Maratos on form ( 2 50's and 1 Century)

hristovski is definitely going to be captain.
Maratos is a fair call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back