North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

The Prophet;186907 said:
Who's the best looking guy in the NWCA?

Get serious Champ.
Can anyone shed any light on what's happening with Shepherd from Gladdy Park? Rumour is GP have suspended him for 1 match due to him spitting the dummy against B.Park

cutoverslips46;187339 said:
Get serious Champ.
Can anyone shed any light on what's happening with Shepherd from Gladdy Park? Rumour is GP have suspended him for 1 match due to him spitting the dummy against B.Park

OK. I have put my serious hat on. If this suspension is legitimate, does this make Shepherd ineligible for the comp batting average? It may simply then be a "Battle of the Markham's"........

The Prophet;187367 said:
OK. I have put my serious hat on. If this suspension is legitimate, does this make Shepherd ineligible for the comp batting average? It may simply then be a "Battle of the Markham's"........

One horse race - Markham from GP , the other one doesn't make enough big scores

cutoverslips46;187929 said:
TL in a tight one over Pacco
BP to Flog KGG
GP to Flog RP(the dream ends here for Roxy)
Sydenham by under 20 runs V Campbellfield

Good side the Lakes will be hard to beat all year
buckely too strong
RP for me Gp in all sorts
Syd easy

cutoverslips46;187936 said:
GP in all sorts? What's the story?

all rumours but aparently they are not happy with shep. It wont matter they will still be in the top 3 by the end of the year.

duck and cover;187940 said:
all rumours but aparently they are not happy with shep. It wont matter they will still be in the top 3 by the end of the year.

I'd say they havn't been happy with him at numerous times over the last few years, but facts are he is a gun and they need him. So any substance to this or is it just another bullsh*t rumour made up by people with nothing better to do in their lives?

cutoverslips46;187942 said:
I'd say they havn't been happy with him at numerous times over the last few years, but facts are he is a gun and they need him. So any substance to this or is it just another bullsh*t rumour made up by people with nothing better to do in their lives?

Apparently it is true this time but who knows, I am tiping they wont risk losing him so they will kiss and make up.

All i know he smashes us every time we play him, I dont think i have ever beaten GP

Is it True Markham & Keats from Gladdy Reported in a spitefull encounter with Roxy Par Saturday? If so what did they get reported for?

cutoverslips46;186128 said:
Who is the biggest tosser in the NWCA? Let me start it off
1. Pavich - PCCC
2. Thomas - TLCC
3. Toss up between Telford & Keats - GPCC

Lee (1 of many gettin paid good $$)- TLCC
Weir (plays 2nds and u did say NWCA not just Luscombe!!) - TLCC
Tolli (every1 knows who he is!! WORST UMPIRE EVER!!) -NWCAUA lmao

plus im a new comer 2 luscombe and only playd a andful of sides...so my vote dont really count

Stormer68;189294 said:
Lee (1 of many gettin paid good $$)- TLCC
Weir (plays 2nds and u did say NWCA not just Luscombe!!) - TLCC
Tolli (every1 knows who he is!! WORST UMPIRE EVER!!) -NWCAUA lmao

plus im a new comer 2 luscombe and only playd a andful of sides...so my vote dont really count

Didn't think blokes got paid in this comp? Who else get's paid at TL & other clubs(apart from Capt/Coaches)?

cutoverslips46;189380 said:
Didn't think blokes got paid in this comp? Who else get's paid at TL & other clubs(apart from Capt/Coaches)?

well at taylors, thomas has be on $, Lee is asst coach so he'd be on $ and didnt deny it wen he was mouthing off, u cant tell me cutajar, macaffery (at least 2 pay 4 petrol from ballarat!!) and markham arnt on anything at TL...shepard, markham and telford frm GP would have 2 b on $.....i suppose buying premierships does pay off... not bad wen ur only suppose 2 pay 2 players per club!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back