North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Stormer68;189401 said:
well at taylors, thomas has be on $, Lee is asst coach so he'd be on $ and didnt deny it wen he was mouthing off, u cant tell me cutajar, macaffery (at least 2 pay 4 petrol from ballarat!!) and markham arnt on anything at TL...shepard, markham and telford frm GP would have 2 b on $.....i suppose buying premierships does pay off... not bad wen ur only suppose 2 pay 2 players per club!!!!

I have a mate who know's Markham from TL who said he was paid last year as he was VC & on selection but not this year as he is only a player. Wasn't much $$$, just know he plays there as it is close to home as he has resisted good offers to go back to Avondale & other clubs last few years but won't even listen as he's happy playing close to home. Don't know about the others?

Stormer68;189401 said:
.....i suppose buying premierships does pay off... not bad wen ur only suppose 2 pay 2 players per club!!!!

Last time I checked, the Luscombe Shield did not indicate how many of the premiership teams players were paid.:eek:

The Prophet;189473 said:
Last time I checked, the Luscombe Shield did not indicate how many of the premiership teams players were paid.:eek:

read ya rule book..pretty sure its in there sumwhere

i had a read of some the lastest threads. Seems like you guys are allowed to pay players. I play in the MMVCA and clubs can only pay one person!! I heard that MMVCA and NWCA are merging, anyone know anything about that??

Stormer68;189537 said:
read ya rule book..pretty sure its in there sumwhere

Huge win by Sydenham over Gladdy yesterday, anyone know what's going on at Gladdy, that's the last 3 they've lost! The Comp's opened right up, could be anyone's year.

Tips for this week?

R.Park V T.Lakes
Pacco V G.Park
Kealba V Sydenham
Campbellfield V B.Park

cutoverslips46;191443 said:
Huge win by Sydenham over Gladdy yesterday, anyone know what's going on at Gladdy, that's the last 3 they've lost! The Comp's opened right up, could be anyone's year.

Tips for this week?

R.Park V T.Lakes
Pacco V G.Park
Kealba V Sydenham
Campbellfield V B.Park

Lakes
G.Park
Kealba
B.Park

No one will get near the lakes rumor has it that they have picked up another opening batsman, Batting is strong and bowling attack is the best in the comp.
RP bubble will burst this week.

GP we will bounce back.

duck and cover;191736 said:
Lakes
G.Park
Kealba
B.Park

No one will get near the lakes rumor has it that they have picked up another opening batsman, Batting is strong and bowling attack is the best in the comp.
RP bubble will burst this week.

GP we will bounce back.

You dont seem to rate Roxy??? Judging from results they seem to have beaten everyone but taylors easily...??!!!

Noodle;191768 said:
You dont seem to rate Roxy??? Judging from results they seem to have beaten everyone but taylors easily...??!!!

lets see how they go against the lakes, If they beat them then everyone will have to take notice, Do you think they can win the flag? I think the long season will find them out, they have the same side as they did last year except russell. Will they beat Lakes this week?

duck and cover;191806 said:
lets see how they go against the lakes, If they beat them then everyone will have to take notice, Do you think they can win the flag? I think the long season will find them out, they have the same side as they did last year except russell. Will they beat Lakes this week?

I think they can. They seem to play well together. They have picked up a couple of bowlers too. They are bowling everyone out for pretty low scores. Lakes are definitely the team to beat in the comp. I think the dark horse is Sydenham. They will pip Gladdy for a spot in the four.

Lakes
RP
Pacco
Sydenham

cutoverslips46;191443 said:

Tips for this week?

R.Park V T.Lakes
Pacco V G.Park
Kealba V Sydenham
Campbellfield V B.Park

RP to beat lakes at home
Pacco to beat overated Gladdy
Sydenham to destroy the tip rats
BP to smash campbellfield!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodle;192066 said:
RP to beat lakes at home
Pacco to beat overated Gladdy
Sydenham to destroy the tip rats
BP to smash campbellfield!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be from RP, Where do you think you will beat the lakes, they have a great team and have a few champions to boot, Thomas, Chops, Cutajar, Lee etc.

We played extreamily well against them and they were way too strong in all areas, Batting bowling and fielding. You will have to play well to be any chance.

Who will be able to hold out thomas?
Who will get Lee out?
Who will get Chops out?

duck and cover;192074 said:
You must be from RP, Where do you think you will beat the lakes, they have a great team and have a few champions to boot, Thomas, Chops, Cutajar, Lee etc.

We played extreamily well against them and they were way too strong in all areas, Batting bowling and fielding. You will have to play well to be any chance.

Who will be able to hold out thomas?
Who will get Lee out?
Who will get Chops out?

I agree. Sounds like Noodle needs a dinner for two (if you know what I mean). And there are whispers that TL's dynamic opening batsman (The King I think they call him?) from last season is heading back!!!!

The Prophet;192099 said:
I agree. Sounds like Noodle needs a dinner for two (if you know what I mean). And there are whispers that TL's dynamic opening batsman (The King I think they call him?) from last season is heading back!!!!

I think good luck to RP but they should not get too far ahead of them self. They have beaten Packo whilst they have players missing, GP are out of touch but we will get it back and will be a force, BP are full of injury's but will also come good later on.

I dare say Taylors lakes are at full strength and if they do get their opener from last year back they will be even stronger.

Lets see how Roxy go against the big boys this week. I think it is great for the comp that Roxy have started so well and i hope they go well this weekend but somehow I can not see them even pushing the lakes.

yes id like to know why as well..........?

the 21's im coaching are playing nwca in a couple of weeks......please explain......?

duck and cover;192120 said:
. I think it is great for the comp that Roxy have started so well and i hope they go well this weekend but somehow I can not see them even pushing the lakes.

True. Great to see a club build a team as Rox Pk have done.

weapons05/06;192157 said:
yes id like to know why as well..........?

the 21's im coaching are playing nwca in a couple of weeks......please explain......?

Under 21's are playing this week at Windy Hill. Definitely. A couple of our guys are playing.

I think roxy have been very impressive this season. A few new faces down there with a bit of talent with the bat and ball. They played very well against us, tight bowling and a strong batting line up. I hope TL dont think they have got this far by fluke. I dare say top two finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back