North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

It doesnt have to be in luscombe for Uncle Ray to have an impact on how good a run TLCC get!!

The lower grades get more than looked after!!

It doesnt have to be in luscombe for Uncle Ray to have an impact on how good a run TLCC get!!

Im actually happy for the comp to have Ray as pres he has done a great job at Taylors if he can do as well our comp will be flying.

Even after losing to Taylors he is one bloke you can say your happy for after the amount of work he has put in.We all have short memories it was only 3 years ago when Taylors were rabble

Im actually happy for the comp to have Ray as pres he has done a great job at Taylors if he can do as well our comp will be flying.

Even after losing to Taylors he is one bloke you can say your happy for after the amount of work he has put in.We all have short memories it was only 3 years ago when Taylors were rabble

pooraverage;226835 said:

Still no examples, just sweeping statements...

Good stuff.

pooraverage;226835 said:

Good stuff.

Cutlet;226849 said:

Good stuff.

The only thing that gets swept is TLCC fines!!

Go back and read my posts, you'll find one example last year that got overturned by the board!!!

It also has helped having him on the senior panel with fixturing of Taylors games!!

In saying all this Uncle Ray will do a great job for the league, and i'm sure that anyone from anyone that has a conflict of intrest would do the same thing!!

Cutlet;226849 said:

Good stuff.

Go back and read my posts, you'll find one example last year that got overturned by the board!!!

It also has helped having him on the senior panel with fixturing of Taylors games!!

In saying all this Uncle Ray will do a great job for the league, and i'm sure that anyone from anyone that has a conflict of intrest would do the same thing!!

pooraverage;226876 said:

fixturing??? you cnt be serious
every team plays everyone twice, once at home and once away, how can anyone get an unfair advantage??

Thats ok, il forgive u this time for ur stupidity, just dnt let it happen again ;)

pooraverage;226876 said:

fixturing??? you cnt be serious
every team plays everyone twice, once at home and once away, how can anyone get an unfair advantage??

Thats ok, il forgive u this time for ur stupidity, just dnt let it happen again ;)

who cares bout taylors lakes, everyone knows that they are the golden team in the league, you cant do much when there is conflict of interist on the nwca board can you.

who cares bout taylors lakes, everyone knows that they are the golden team in the league, you cant do much when there is conflict of interist on the nwca board can you.

quicksingle;227198 said:
who cares bout taylors lakes, everyone knows that they are the golden team in the league, you cant do much when there is conflict of interist on the nwca board can you.[/QU

The only luxury i have ever heard is that taylors had THERE OWN choice as to where to play the Grand final due to Ray , whether or not this is true bcos i heard it from there opposition Roxy.(could be an excuse) Just writing what i heard but i have no proof.

But as for having a go at fixtures etc, i agree with King, ridiculous as we all play the same teams twice.

Are we just looking at any reason to put TL down now????
Lets give them some credit for having a good list, chasing good players and not losing many games in 2 seasons.

But i wont lie when i say i hope its someone elses turn this season.

quicksingle;227198 said:
who cares bout taylors lakes, everyone knows that they are the golden team in the league, you cant do much when there is conflict of interist on the nwca board can you.[/QU

The only luxury i have ever heard is that taylors had THERE OWN choice as to where to play the Grand final due to Ray , whether or not this is true bcos i heard it from there opposition Roxy.(could be an excuse) Just writing what i heard but i have no proof.

But as for having a go at fixtures etc, i agree with King, ridiculous as we all play the same teams twice.

Are we just looking at any reason to put TL down now????
Lets give them some credit for having a good list, chasing good players and not losing many games in 2 seasons.

But i wont lie when i say i hope its someone elses turn this season.

NWCA VET;227269 said:

How can you have a fixturing luxury at a neutral ground out near the black stump that's further from TLCC than it is from Rox Park?

If TLCC wanted an advantage, the game would have been played at Kealba, it's the only ground in the comp that has the same wicket at Taylors Lakes.

Donnybrook was the only ground that has two ovals next to each other to facilitate the fact that TLCC had a team in both Luscombe and Stringer GF's (remember the same thing happend for Gladdy Park the year before), short of Pacco who were in the Stringer Final, Rox Park who were in the Luscombe Final or grounds like Gladdy Park or Buckley Park that aren't really ideal grounds to host the comps biggest game.

Not to mention Donnybrook is the best surface in the comp, they should host the GF every season.

NWCA VET;227269 said:

How can you have a fixturing luxury at a neutral ground out near the black stump that's further from TLCC than it is from Rox Park?

If TLCC wanted an advantage, the game would have been played at Kealba, it's the only ground in the comp that has the same wicket at Taylors Lakes.

Donnybrook was the only ground that has two ovals next to each other to facilitate the fact that TLCC had a team in both Luscombe and Stringer GF's (remember the same thing happend for Gladdy Park the year before), short of Pacco who were in the Stringer Final, Rox Park who were in the Luscombe Final or grounds like Gladdy Park or Buckley Park that aren't really ideal grounds to host the comps biggest game.

Not to mention Donnybrook is the best surface in the comp, they should host the GF every season.

pooraverage;226876 said:

By the board that TLCC only has one vote on?

TLCC had decisions go against two eleven's last season that cost both sides a place in the finals.

pooraverage;226876 said:

By the board that TLCC only has one vote on?

TLCC had decisions go against two eleven's last season that cost both sides a place in the finals.

Early predictions are the Rigg Jnr will be the spiritual leader at hillside this year. He has been having a huge pre-season, shed the extra baggage and is set for a 500 run 50 wicket season whilst keeping as well. good on you rigga

Early predictions are the Rigg Jnr will be the spiritual leader at hillside this year. He has been having a huge pre-season, shed the extra baggage and is set for a 500 run 50 wicket season whilst keeping as well. good on you rigga

hahahaha yeah maybe in the 5ths!!!

i still couldnt a run there!!

As for the bowling and keeping... i do bowl slow enough to keep 2 my own bowling!!! so its a fair chance!!

And for the shedding the extra kilos... dunno where u get that from... as molly says... "u gota be a fat c__t to score a ton"... so ive been working on that ;)

who r ya J-Dog?
if ya aint gunna gimme that...what club u from??

hahahaha yeah maybe in the 5ths!!!

i still couldnt a run there!!

As for the bowling and keeping... i do bowl slow enough to keep 2 my own bowling!!! so its a fair chance!!

And for the shedding the extra kilos... dunno where u get that from... as molly says... "u gota be a fat c__t to score a ton"... so ive been working on that ;)

who r ya J-Dog?
if ya aint gunna gimme that...what club u from??

hope you enjoy playing the lower grades...thts the only chance u'll get!!
i got the reaction time of the titanic...so hittin me under the grill aint any achievement!!

hope you enjoy playing the lower grades...thts the only chance u'll get!!
i got the reaction time of the titanic...so hittin me under the grill aint any achievement!!

tonight...ive heard......

interview went well but i think they want some1 that know's whats going on around the club which is fair enough......

cheers

interview went well but i think they want some1 that know's whats going on around the club which is fair enough......

cheers

weapons05/06;227681 said:

cheers

Questions over Mark Brown still playing at lionheart reserve this summer....but after all, a deals a deal.

making us Weapons of Mass Destruction

weapons05/06;227681 said:

cheers

Questions over Mark Brown still playing at lionheart reserve this summer....but after all, a deals a deal.

making us Weapons of Mass Destruction

yer ive told the powers at be that the weapon wont be playing at lion heart res......
have had some very interesting offers in the meantime and have taken 1 by the scruff of the neck.......

though the weapons of 05/06 were very deadly hence the 13 zip record.......

do i know you/???

yer ive told the powers at be that the weapon wont be playing at lion heart res......
have had some very interesting offers in the meantime and have taken 1 by the scruff of the neck.......

though the weapons of 05/06 were very deadly hence the 13 zip record.......

do i know you/???

So if you missed out Mark who got it?

Must be a fair player to beat you at the line

Call me psychic but I have a feeling you may still be coaching in the NWCA just not at Taylors

So if you missed out Mark who got it?

Must be a fair player to beat you at the line

Call me psychic but I have a feeling you may still be coaching in the NWCA just not at Taylors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back