North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Gladyboy;228176 said:
I personally dont think you would be percieved that way weapons, i have never seen you come across as bigheaded or a coin chaser

On another totally unrelated matter have Sydenham announced their coach yet:rolleyes:?

Sydenham had pete mulholland as coach on a 2 yr deal for last season and this season. so then y is it they chase mark brown to coach? was it just to get him as a player and then give him a title??

where taylors on the other hand need a coach, and only wanted brown as a player. brown seems to know wat he is on about, and how much coaching could taylors really need??

Brown said he had applied for the coaching job at taylors because he had lost a bet to play there, he is then offered the coaching job at sydenham, and then keilor park give him vice captaincy.

Brown linked in sumway to taylors, brown mentions his interested is in a coaching position, which the storm offer, and yet accepts the vice captaincy at keilor park.
while the whole time brown has mentioned winning, which out of the 3, he willl b doing the least of with the devils.

we can not tell for shore if he is chasing coin (says he isnt) or if he is a good bloke (so far seems a bit iffy) but one thing out of all this has become pritty clear, that he has managed to capture all of your attention, but does any1 even know wat he looks like???

Gladyboy;228176 said:
I personally dont think you would be percieved that way weapons, i have never seen you come across as bigheaded or a coin chaser

On another totally unrelated matter have Sydenham announced their coach yet:rolleyes:?

Sydenham had pete mulholland as coach on a 2 yr deal for last season and this season. so then y is it they chase mark brown to coach? was it just to get him as a player and then give him a title??

where taylors on the other hand need a coach, and only wanted brown as a player. brown seems to know wat he is on about, and how much coaching could taylors really need??

Brown said he had applied for the coaching job at taylors because he had lost a bet to play there, he is then offered the coaching job at sydenham, and then keilor park give him vice captaincy.

Brown linked in sumway to taylors, brown mentions his interested is in a coaching position, which the storm offer, and yet accepts the vice captaincy at keilor park.
while the whole time brown has mentioned winning, which out of the 3, he willl b doing the least of with the devils.

we can not tell for shore if he is chasing coin (says he isnt) or if he is a good bloke (so far seems a bit iffy) but one thing out of all this has become pritty clear, that he has managed to capture all of your attention, but does any1 even know wat he looks like???

on a new note, lets make this interesting

going on what little info clubs r willing to spill, lets make sum early predictions on say ladder and possible players to have big seasons.
how about we have sum evidence of y certain clubs will go up and down the ladder, reasons y any1 will challenge taylors, or y taylors will slip from the top, whos turn on top is nxt?

going on what little info clubs r willing to spill, lets make sum early predictions on say ladder and possible players to have big seasons.
how about we have sum evidence of y certain clubs will go up and down the ladder, reasons y any1 will challenge taylors, or y taylors will slip from the top, whos turn on top is nxt?

Budda;228370 said:

The Lakes rnt going anywhere, set for a massive decade, as for this season, future club leader amar (the prince) singh going to have a belter with over 600 runs on the cards. The Cubs (young lions) are all going to have massive seasons, they are on the prowl, and they r hungry

Budda;228370 said:

The Lakes rnt going anywhere, set for a massive decade, as for this season, future club leader amar (the prince) singh going to have a belter with over 600 runs on the cards. The Cubs (young lions) are all going to have massive seasons, they are on the prowl, and they r hungry

Budda;228369 said:

Id like to say I think he is a decent bloke... I don't think he is chasing coin perhaps the lure of playing turf cricket got the nod? Who knows perhaps he has another role down there perhaps as a mentor for the kids coming out of juniors and also a junior head coach? Who knows. We will have to wait and see.

Budda;228369 said:

Id like to say I think he is a decent bloke... I don't think he is chasing coin perhaps the lure of playing turf cricket got the nod? Who knows perhaps he has another role down there perhaps as a mentor for the kids coming out of juniors and also a junior head coach? Who knows. We will have to wait and see.

Budda;228369 said:

if your gonna put a post in about me make it at least half right.......terrible....

havnt signed anything yet.......

and cause im a good bloke im not even gonna bite back.......:eek:

sorry boys 1 more thing

a bit of sour grape's i recon you being from hillside.......dont ever question my credibility when you've got none yourself.......i recon i know who you are too......

why did i talk to hillside.......ask yourself that question.......???
cause you want to be a step ahead of taylors......if you wanna keep posting your dribble go for it.......
stop making me yourself and your club look bad...........

Budda;228369 said:

if your gonna put a post in about me make it at least half right.......terrible....

sorry boys 1 more thing

a bit of sour grape's i recon you being from hillside.......dont ever question my credibility when you've got none yourself.......i recon i know who you are too......

cause you want to be a step ahead of taylors......if you wanna keep posting your dribble go for it.......

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;228417 said:

Let's be fair anybody can coach the best kids in the region....Weapons 05/06 should be renamed as the "King of Kids" as far his playing ability after attending a Deer Park footy match lately he would want to hope that they shorten the boundary at Keilor Park or an easy 2 will be a quick single.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;228417 said:

Let's be fair anybody can coach the best kids in the region....Weapons 05/06 should be renamed as the "King of Kids" as far his playing ability after attending a Deer Park footy match lately he would want to hope that they shorten the boundary at Keilor Park or an easy 2 will be a quick single.

weapons05/06;228463 said:

sorry boys 1 more thing

tell me what i got rong then.....

you havnt signed...then where r u playing...
i dnt want a bite back, i want simple answers to the simple questions i asked

weapons05/06;228463 said:

sorry boys 1 more thing

Budda;228596 said:

you asked the questions and then went on and answered them yourself by the way i read it youve done exactly that......or what you thought was right........in the end your not so stop making false acusations if thats how you spell it to something you dont know about.......or have you been emailing people to find out whats going on?????....and if you've got anything to do with hillside you have gone the wrong way about getting me there.......with what you have posted on this site........|@

Budda;228596 said:

you asked the questions and then went on and answered them yourself by the way i read it youve done exactly that......or what you thought was right........in the end your not so stop making false acusations if thats how you spell it to something you dont know about.......or have you been emailing people to find out whats going on?????....and if you've got anything to do with hillside you have gone the wrong way about getting me there.......with what you have posted on this site........|@

joe magoocheeoo;228535 said:

have you done it.......?if so how'd you go.......?if not why havnt you......?

joe magoocheeoo;228535 said:

weapons05/06;228611 said:

Yeah i have done it and i went terrific, so crawl back under your rock, also in your past life were you ever a preist or a scout leader

weapons05/06;228611 said:

Yeah i have done it and i went terrific, so crawl back under your rock, also in your past life were you ever a preist or a scout leader

i heard roxy have picked up e few big name players this year as have paco . look out lakers your time is up. any one wanna confirm that.

i heard roxy have picked up e few big name players this year as have paco . look out lakers your time is up. any one wanna confirm that.

quicksingle;228669 said:

It keeps coming up that Roxy have picked up but no names are accompanying it so I find it hard to believe

quicksingle;228669 said:

It keeps coming up that Roxy have picked up but no names are accompanying it so I find it hard to believe

weapons05/06;228609 said:

I dont think budda is from SHCC....
none of us, who read this forum from our club will be talking about who we're talking to and who we have signed!!!
Read nothing into this bloke, unless he names himself!!!

weapons05/06;228609 said:

none of us, who read this forum from our club will be talking about who we're talking to and who we have signed!!!

Stormer68;228681 said:

nobody else know's what he know's..........so i am on the money......

Stormer68;228681 said:

nobody else know's what he know's..........so i am on the money......

joe magoocheeoo;228618 said:

well done good stuff......my hat goes off to you.......

no never a priest or scout leader what are you trying to say.......?

joe magoocheeoo;228618 said:

well done good stuff......my hat goes off to you.......

no never a priest or scout leader what are you trying to say.......?

i dont want to make any false acusations glady boy i do know of a opening bat and an all rounder going there not mentioning names i was just enquiring too see what people had heard round the traps. if theses acusations ive heard are true i think there definantly will be differant ladder positining this year.

i dont want to make any false acusations glady boy i do know of a opening bat and an all rounder going there not mentioning names i was just enquiring too see what people had heard round the traps. if theses acusations ive heard are true i think there definantly will be differant ladder positining this year.

Well should be an interesting year then will be very tight with every team getting stronger there will be no easy beats. I wouldnt go as far as to say Taylors time is over they would still have to go in as favourites but I think it shoul be alot closer.

Well should be an interesting year then will be very tight with every team getting stronger there will be no easy beats. I wouldnt go as far as to say Taylors time is over they would still have to go in as favourites but I think it shoul be alot closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back