North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Gladyboy;227855 said:
So if you missed out Mark who got it?

Must be a fair player to beat you at the line

Call me psychic but I have a feeling you may still be coaching in the NWCA just not at Taylors
i am a player that has a crack no matter the situation to me reputations are just words........with me all that crap goes out the window when there are gaps to hit the ball in and fielders to take on....... matters most out in the middle.....
i dont know......who got it........
time will tell though with my decision.......who have you been speaking to???;)

cheers mark

Gladyboy;227855 said:

Call me psychic but I have a feeling you may still be coaching in the NWCA just not at Taylors
i am a player that has a crack no matter the situation to me reputations are just words........with me all that crap goes out the window when there are gaps to hit the ball in and fielders to take on....... matters most out in the middle.....
i dont know......who got it........
time will tell though with my decision.......who have you been speaking to???;)

cheers mark

Gladyboy;227855 said:

Not off to a Northern VTCA Club are we Weapons ????

Gladyboy;227855 said:

Not off to a Northern VTCA Club are we Weapons ????

So when is the announcement that you have been signed as coach of --- ---- and will you be taking any players down with you?

So when is the announcement that you have been signed as coach of --- ---- and will you be taking any players down with you?

who are the devils?

weapons must be a fair player as he is a hot topic.

I hope he come to the nwca - the more good cricketers the better for the comp.

I just hope not taylors as they are already loaded :eek:)

who are the devils?

weapons must be a fair player as he is a hot topic.

I hope he come to the nwca - the more good cricketers the better for the comp.

I just hope not taylors as they are already loaded :eek:)

i wonder if Taylors regret knocking back weapons now my sources tell me that they didnt give him the job as they expected to pick him up as a player whether he got it or not so why give him the job when you can have your cake and eat it too.

The price you pay for making your negotitans known to everyone before they are complete on this forum

What the boys from Lionheart didnt realise is that other clubs in the NWCA had applied for his services in the meantime

i wonder if Taylors regret knocking back weapons now my sources tell me that they didnt give him the job as they expected to pick him up as a player whether he got it or not so why give him the job when you can have your cake and eat it too.

The price you pay for making your negotitans known to everyone before they are complete on this forum

What the boys from Lionheart didnt realise is that other clubs in the NWCA had applied for his services in the meantime

Gladyboy;228109 said:
my sources tell me

Well I guess for that to hold any weight, you would have to tell us who your sources are...

Otherwise, we'll just make the objective presumption that you're full of crap.

You would hope that any club wouldn't give a player a coaching job just because they wanted him as a player if he couldn't fulfill the role of coach to a satisfactory level.

Gladyboy;228109 said:
my sources tell me

Well I guess for that to hold any weight, you would have to tell us who your sources are...

Otherwise, we'll just make the objective presumption that you're full of crap.

You would hope that any club wouldn't give a player a coaching job just because they wanted him as a player if he couldn't fulfill the role of coach to a satisfactory level.

Its funny that this forum cost you the services of a good player by letting other clubs know he was available and it was this forum that informed you that you had lost him

Its funny that this forum cost you the services of a good player by letting other clubs know he was available and it was this forum that informed you that you had lost him

Gladyboy;228111 said:

now now boys enough about me........talk about the season comming up......
no body cost themselve's anything......i let clubs know if im interested simple as that.......

i want to coach and if i wasnt good enough in my interview well ill take that on board for the next 1........its a new thing for me to be sitting in front of people talking about what their club wants and what i will bring to the club end of the day i dont spruik my self up to be a gun player or that im looking for coin.......if i do thats your opinion and i hope i dont come across that way.......i want to win.....and that word ''win'' is how i go about playing my cricket......no 1 remember's a loser......remember that.....

cheers

Gladyboy;228111 said:

no body cost themselve's anything......i let clubs know if im interested simple as that.......

i want to coach and if i wasnt good enough in my interview well ill take that on board for the next 1........its a new thing for me to be sitting in front of people talking about what their club wants and what i will bring to the club end of the day i dont spruik my self up to be a gun player or that im looking for coin.......if i do thats your opinion and i hope i dont come across that way.......i want to win.....and that word ''win'' is how i go about playing my cricket......no 1 remember's a loser......remember that.....

cheers

Cutlet;228085 said:
I wonder when weapons05/06 will change his name to devils08/09

i will never change my name............you dont know what this name represents and how much it means to me.......we will leave it at that buddy.....

Cutlet;228085 said:
I wonder when weapons05/06 will change his name to devils08/09

i will never change my name............you dont know what this name represents and how much it means to me.......we will leave it at that buddy.....

weapons05/06;228113 said:

cheers

Interview or interviews ? WIN, that's the word.
Something the Sharks would want to hear.
Or the Devils !
Tough choices to be made.

cheers

Interview or interviews ? WIN, that's the word.
Something the Sharks would want to hear.
Or the Devils !
Tough choices to be made.

weapons05/06;228114 said:

keilor park as vice captain big drop from coach

weapons05/06;228114 said:

keilor park as vice captain big drop from coach

bomber27;228115 said:
Just had a look at your playing dates for this season. Good luck with that January 3rd game.:)

I hadnt seen that, absolute disgrace if true we are playing social cricket here, I know without even asking we will not be full strength that week and I imagine mopst clubs will be in the same boat.

Interested to hear other players thoughts on this one?

bomber27;228115 said:
Just had a look at your playing dates for this season. Good luck with that January 3rd game.:)

I hadnt seen that, absolute disgrace if true we are playing social cricket here, I know without even asking we will not be full strength that week and I imagine mopst clubs will be in the same boat.

Interested to hear other players thoughts on this one?

cheers

I personally dont think you would be percieved that way weapons, i have never seen you come across as bigheaded or a coin chaser

On another totally unrelated matter have Sydenham announced their coach yet:rolleyes:?

cheers

I personally dont think you would be percieved that way weapons, i have never seen you come across as bigheaded or a coin chaser

On another totally unrelated matter have Sydenham announced their coach yet:rolleyes:?

Gladyboy;228111 said:

The club was looking for a coach, not a player.

Interesting to see that you still haven't named your "sources"

SOFT!

Gladyboy;228111 said:

SOFT!

Cutlet;228180 said:

SOFT!

Why is it so important to know where it came from?If its not true then you have nothing to be concerned by if it is true someone must have a big mouth down there, I will leave it with you

SOFT i like that considering my identity is well known, who are you again?

Cutlet;228180 said:

SOFT!

Why is it so important to know where it came from?If its not true then you have nothing to be concerned by if it is true someone must have a big mouth down there, I will leave it with you

SOFT i like that considering my identity is well known, who are you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back