North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Wiseman;232454 said:
My sources tell me that we could all be way off the mark when it comes to player payments and the club who pays the most is not taylors or gladdy but Roxburgh Park.
Mr Russell himself is reported to be on a figure that large that would place him in the leagues top spot fo money earned.

for a wiseman your not very wise. you can choose to believe what you want but if roxy had so much money like you say they do. do you actually think they would spend it on 1 player there not like queens of the jungle at taylors and buy flags every year they actually play as a team not for individual glory. thats what winning flags is about champ.

Wiseman;232454 said:
My sources tell me that we could all be way off the mark when it comes to player payments and the club who pays the most is not taylors or gladdy but Roxburgh Park.
Mr Russell himself is reported to be on a figure that large that would place him in the leagues top spot fo money earned.

for a wiseman your not very wise. you can choose to believe what you want but if roxy had so much money like you say they do. do you actually think they would spend it on 1 player there not like queens of the jungle at taylors and buy flags every year they actually play as a team not for individual glory. thats what winning flags is about champ.

Say what you like chump but I am wise enough to know that roxy spend alot more than Gladdy/Buckleys and WILL NOT make finals this year.

Beware the Beavers

Quote me at the seasons end if Im wrong

Say what you like chump but I am wise enough to know that roxy spend alot more than Gladdy/Buckleys and WILL NOT make finals this year.

Beware the Beavers

Budda;232433 said:
wen r u going to get fair dinkum and realise ur a nobody and no1 cares wat u have to say??

Finishin 5th and 6th isnt good enough for u, but lakes finish 1st and your not good enough for them....

Take a look at yourself and go back to your own forum, or doesnt anyone care what you have to say in there either???

and oh yeh sorry to dissapoint but im not from sydenham, im a neutral observer who is sick of hearing your dribble

hahaha sucked in........stormer boy

why are people still talking about me then..........?

see the light chump every 1 know's and wants the weapon............lol:eek:.......i opened my eyes up and paddock cricket isnt for me........thats what your ground is any ways.....believe me i know.........

im a nobody......no won care's...........and u still reply.............hahahahahaha

keep up your good work@|

no offence to any 1 else on this site rigga get fairdinkum and name this fool..............

Budda;232433 said:
wen r u going to get fair dinkum and realise ur a nobody and no1 cares wat u have to say??

Finishin 5th and 6th isnt good enough for u, but lakes finish 1st and your not good enough for them....

Take a look at yourself and go back to your own forum, or doesnt anyone care what you have to say in there either???

and oh yeh sorry to dissapoint but im not from sydenham, im a neutral observer who is sick of hearing your dribble

see the light chump every 1 know's and wants the weapon............lol:eek:.......i opened my eyes up and paddock cricket isnt for me........thats what your ground is any ways.....believe me i know.........

im a nobody......no won care's...........and u still reply.............hahahahahaha

keep up your good work@|

no offence to any 1 else on this site rigga get fairdinkum and name this fool..............

weapons05/06;232500 said:

keep up your good work@|

if you call people laughing at u talking about u then good on ya lol coz all you are to us is a joke.
you want me to see the light and realise everyone wants the weapon???? um oh thats right, taylors knocked you back and didnt want you as a player, unlucky.

and y wood you want to leave sub distict when you have the comp by the scruff of the neck?? after your amazing 150 runs last season (thats for the season, NOT in one innings) funny how you have failed to mention that...

and look at you having a dig at rigga, knowone knows who i m so ur not going to be able to find out

weapons05/06;232500 said:

keep up your good work@|

if you call people laughing at u talking about u then good on ya lol coz all you are to us is a joke.
you want me to see the light and realise everyone wants the weapon???? um oh thats right, taylors knocked you back and didnt want you as a player, unlucky.

and y wood you want to leave sub distict when you have the comp by the scruff of the neck?? after your amazing 150 runs last season (thats for the season, NOT in one innings) funny how you have failed to mention that...

and look at you having a dig at rigga, knowone knows who i m so ur not going to be able to find out

quicksingle;232362 said:
your crapping on bout last years final we all know that roxys batting didnt look all that good on paper but how many clubs do you know that made it to an a grade final 3rd year in the grade. you can take that cheap shot ( queen of the jungle). but you guys were shiting last year in the final why would your dog mate of a president lag the captain of roxy in for supposibly pissin on the ground (he got 4 weeks) if your wernt shitin bout the game. thats the kinda president we have for the association i spose thats the sort of games you low lifes will play when you know your on the ropes. all i can say is look out this (queen) ROXY is out for revenge and will take thomas and all the queens at taylors down. p.s s lee better watch out for calling johnny k a "gook". also one more thing "A champion team will always beat a team of champions. just take note of that, blood is thicker than water.

at what stage in the game did you have the lakes on the ropes? was it when they were bowled out for 270odd or was it when you were 6 for 60 over night! can you please explain?

I was only a spectator but I must say that from what i seen you did not have the lakes on the ropes at any stage in fact i would have said that you were not even in the ring with them!

Why dont you get real and admit that you were not even in their class, but it is ok as you have a young side and have a good platform to build off! Please dont write rubbish and act if you were even in the same league as them last year! (no one was) From my perspective last years GF was the most disapointing GF i have ever watched as it was a no contest after the first day!

I was reading in another post about player payments, we all know clubs pay more then 2 players but it got me thinking, can anyone answer this for me?

1 who should be the highest paid player in the comp? (not from your own side)

2 How much would he be worth?

3 What do you think other clubs are paying indavidual players this year?

quicksingle;232362 said:
your crapping on bout last years final we all know that roxys batting didnt look all that good on paper but how many clubs do you know that made it to an a grade final 3rd year in the grade. you can take that cheap shot ( queen of the jungle). but you guys were shiting last year in the final why would your dog mate of a president lag the captain of roxy in for supposibly pissin on the ground (he got 4 weeks) if your wernt shitin bout the game. thats the kinda president we have for the association i spose thats the sort of games you low lifes will play when you know your on the ropes. all i can say is look out this (queen) ROXY is out for revenge and will take thomas and all the queens at taylors down. p.s s lee better watch out for calling johnny k a "gook". also one more thing "A champion team will always beat a team of champions. just take note of that, blood is thicker than water.

at what stage in the game did you have the lakes on the ropes? was it when they were bowled out for 270odd or was it when you were 6 for 60 over night! can you please explain?

I was only a spectator but I must say that from what i seen you did not have the lakes on the ropes at any stage in fact i would have said that you were not even in the ring with them!

Why dont you get real and admit that you were not even in their class, but it is ok as you have a young side and have a good platform to build off! Please dont write rubbish and act if you were even in the same league as them last year! (no one was) From my perspective last years GF was the most disapointing GF i have ever watched as it was a no contest after the first day!

I was reading in another post about player payments, we all know clubs pay more then 2 players but it got me thinking, can anyone answer this for me?

1 who should be the highest paid player in the comp? (not from your own side)

2 How much would he be worth?

3 What do you think other clubs are paying indavidual players this year?

Wiseman;232497 said:

Beware the Beavers

your a dreamer mate as i said to all the tossers at taylors roxy does not need to pay there hole side to play cricket, as far as paying players goes when you have (shep,telford,marham) in 1 side your trying to tell me that roxy spend more on player payments than glady your on crack mate. i mean roxy probably spend more than buckley park cos from what ive been told buckley park havent got a decent cricketer down there. and as far as roxy not making finals this year your a joke mate youll see i think youll find that its actually b/p that wont be playin finals this season.:D

Wiseman;232497 said:

Beware the Beavers

your a dreamer mate as i said to all the tossers at taylors roxy does not need to pay there hole side to play cricket, as far as paying players goes when you have (shep,telford,marham) in 1 side your trying to tell me that roxy spend more on player payments than glady your on crack mate. i mean roxy probably spend more than buckley park cos from what ive been told buckley park havent got a decent cricketer down there. and as far as roxy not making finals this year your a joke mate youll see i think youll find that its actually b/p that wont be playin finals this season.:D

Wiseman;232497 said:

Beware the Beavers

you gotta be joking if you think that roxy wont make the finals, and for buckley park they have not got a hope in hell to be in the top four, and for roxy they are looking stronger than i have ever seen them, all players from last year are still there and a few of the younger blokes look as though they are going to step up this year so, i have no doubt why we shouldnt be in the top three by the end of this season. a little bit of experience goes a long way and that grand final was just a stepping stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go roxy

Wiseman;232497 said:

Beware the Beavers

you gotta be joking if you think that roxy wont make the finals, and for buckley park they have not got a hope in hell to be in the top four, and for roxy they are looking stronger than i have ever seen them, all players from last year are still there and a few of the younger blokes look as though they are going to step up this year so, i have no doubt why we shouldnt be in the top three by the end of this season. a little bit of experience goes a long way and that grand final was just a stepping stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go roxy

The only joke is your clubs grand final performance

The return of Erdo will see the return of the buckley park of old, I can see big comparisons between you guys and port adelaide both played in a grand final they didnt deserve to be in got smashed and will finish bottom 3 year later

The return of Erdo will see the return of the buckley park of old, I can see big comparisons between you guys and port adelaide both played in a grand final they didnt deserve to be in got smashed and will finish bottom 3 year later

Wiseman;232545 said:

whatever you wreckon mate just wait and see players like russell, kulikowski, flarrety, con, riotto, younis are all looking a million dollars already and we have only had a couple of training sessions, and wait till you see some of the young blokes starting to get a bit bigger and stronger, looking really good.....

Wiseman;232545 said:

whatever you wreckon mate just wait and see players like russell, kulikowski, flarrety, con, riotto, younis are all looking a million dollars already and we have only had a couple of training sessions, and wait till you see some of the young blokes starting to get a bit bigger and stronger, looking really good.....

quicksingle;232535 said:

Fair statement considering Macca and Hass were both in the top ten run scorers in the comp and you reckon Im the one on drugs

quicksingle;232535 said:

Fair statement considering Macca and Hass were both in the top ten run scorers in the comp and you reckon Im the one on drugs

Budda;232503 said:

those 150 were all good.........i dont go by my performances i go by the TEAMS performance...and never ever have i talked my self up to be some sort of gun im not and i know that.......in the end....1 year dont make 15 seasons........i still have a couple of medallions to my name which i very proud of.......

anyways your first post would have to be your best 1 very well informed.......since then all you've done is back pedal.......why cause your a coward....only COWARDS say sorry...never had a crack at rigga and never will........ its all about you why cause you dont know sh1t and u cant spell........

cant wait for your reply.......:eek:

Budda;232503 said:

those 150 were all good.........i dont go by my performances i go by the TEAMS performance...and never ever have i talked my self up to be some sort of gun im not and i know that.......in the end....1 year dont make 15 seasons........i still have a couple of medallions to my name which i very proud of.......

anyways your first post would have to be your best 1 very well informed.......since then all you've done is back pedal.......why cause your a coward....only COWARDS say sorry...never had a crack at rigga and never will........ its all about you why cause you dont know sh1t and u cant spell........

weapons05/06;232364 said:
you hae been found out.......nuf said

he posted twice and that was it.......see u sun:cool:

You think i'm from Sydenham!! You're a joke. What makes you think i'm from Sydenham???

This is absolutely no offense to Sydenham, just pointing out that you are completely wrong.

You have your wires crossed if you think i'm from Sydenham, so i have not been found out by you at all. You think you know everyone on this site and who they are and where they are from, this is PROOF that your mouth is like a tip, full of garbage.

If you continue to believe that you know who everyone is and where they are from, then good on you, but book yourself in to see the quacks. There's a free tip for you.

weapons05/06;232364 said:
you hae been found out.......nuf said

he posted twice and that was it.......see u sun:cool:

You think i'm from Sydenham!! You're a joke. What makes you think i'm from Sydenham???

This is absolutely no offense to Sydenham, just pointing out that you are completely wrong.

You have your wires crossed if you think i'm from Sydenham, so i have not been found out by you at all. You think you know everyone on this site and who they are and where they are from, this is PROOF that your mouth is like a tip, full of garbage.

If you continue to believe that you know who everyone is and where they are from, then good on you, but book yourself in to see the quacks. There's a free tip for you.

weapons05/06;232667 said:

You don't go by your performances....so you've been carried all your life, thats ok.
Couple of medallions....thats good lets all focus on the past, its those good memories that get you through the tuff times that your clearly having now with the bat.

only COWARDS say sorry, but it takes a real man to realise his mistakes.
I'M SORRY if you don't have it in you to realise that or to ever say it.

"its all about you why cause you dont know sh1t "... um yes that makes lots of scence. It's all about me you say? that's good coz we don't even know who i am or where im from.

There is no point me getting into a battle of wits with you as you clearly don't have any.

One last point is that i commend you for realising your past your best and wish to bow out gracefully in the lower grades at williamstown, rather then the lower grades in the nwca.

i feel that is a very POSITIVE note to leave it on and i hope you do the same

weapons05/06;232667 said:

You don't go by your performances....so you've been carried all your life, thats ok.
Couple of medallions....thats good lets all focus on the past, its those good memories that get you through the tuff times that your clearly having now with the bat.

only COWARDS say sorry, but it takes a real man to realise his mistakes.
I'M SORRY if you don't have it in you to realise that or to ever say it.

"its all about you why cause you dont know sh1t "... um yes that makes lots of scence. It's all about me you say? that's good coz we don't even know who i am or where im from.

There is no point me getting into a battle of wits with you as you clearly don't have any.

One last point is that i commend you for realising your past your best and wish to bow out gracefully in the lower grades at williamstown, rather then the lower grades in the nwca.

i feel that is a very POSITIVE note to leave it on and i hope you do the same

Lets get over all this crap boys who cares!

Side you hate the most and why?

Least talented cricketer to play Luscombe over a long period of time i.e Mark Bolton from Essendon

Least talented cricketer to play Luscombe over a long period of time i.e Mark Bolton from Essendon

Gladyboy;232826 said:

1)Gladstone Park - because wankers from there ask the question

Gladyboy;232826 said:

cutoverslips46;232872 said:

i can see no reason for your outburst other than the fact that you are really concerned at being named the least talented cricketer and considering I know you play for Campbellfield there is a fair chance you proablby are.

cutoverslips46;232872 said:

i can see no reason for your outburst other than the fact that you are really concerned at being named the least talented cricketer and considering I know you play for Campbellfield there is a fair chance you proablby are.

Gladyboy;232826 said:

Side i hate...
Hate a bit strong... but i love beating Lakers and Gladdy

Least talented cricket....Myself....reasons anyone who has played against me will know!! haha

Gladyboy;232826 said:

Side i hate...
Hate a bit strong... but i love beating Lakers and Gladdy

Least talented cricket....Myself....reasons anyone who has played against me will know!! haha

hate taylors cos there a bunch of tossers, they think they are the next best thing since sliced bread, dont mind gladdy not a bad side and are not a bad bunch of blokes basically i like any side that likes to have a beer after the game and have a chat!!!!!!!!!!!@|

hate taylors cos there a bunch of tossers, they think they are the next best thing since sliced bread, dont mind gladdy not a bad side and are not a bad bunch of blokes basically i like any side that likes to have a beer after the game and have a chat!!!!!!!!!!!@|

STRAIGHT DRIVE;232905 said:

gee i didnt realise you blokes had sliced bread out in roxi, i thought i would be nothin but felafills and kebabs out there, that seems to be all we ever get for afternoon tea everytime hehehe

Now for my real question, how many Lakes have u actually tried having a beer with after the game??? didnt see that bus hangin around for too long after the granny...

STRAIGHT DRIVE;232905 said:

gee i didnt realise you blokes had sliced bread out in roxi, i thought i would be nothin but felafills and kebabs out there, that seems to be all we ever get for afternoon tea everytime hehehe

Now for my real question, how many Lakes have u actually tried having a beer with after the game??? didnt see that bus hangin around for too long after the granny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back