North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

old school cricketer;223014 said:
well you just stick to playing carpet cricket and one day you might play real cricket!!!!!
must be good to play with a 2 piece ball.
and thats why you are not playing turf, stick to nwca. subbies dont want hasbeens!!!!!!

My old man always told me " It is better to be a has been than a never was !!"
On the other hand he also told me that trying to compare hard wicket cricket with Turf cricket was like trying to compare playing naughts & crosses with Chess

Work that out !!!

well you just stick to playing carpet cricket and one day you might play real cricket!!!!!
and thats why you are not playing turf, stick to nwca. subbies dont want hasbeens!!!!!!

On the other hand he also told me that trying to compare hard wicket cricket with Turf cricket was like trying to compare playing naughts & crosses with Chess

Work that out !!!

Ifya Adballs;223018 said:

Work that out !!!

Ok ok you are a champion me and everyone else on this thread wish we were as good as you and worship the ground you walk on, are you happy now that we bow to your amazing cricketing talents.

I hope your old man told you how to recognise sarcasm!

Ifya Adballs;223018 said:

Work that out !!!

Ok ok you are a champion me and everyone else on this thread wish we were as good as you and worship the ground you walk on, are you happy now that we bow to your amazing cricketing talents.

MB24;222979 said:
:eek:cyclone yr a nutter and i love it,
feva, sorry mate cant like anything to do with Fev.

We have had some constant bagging and stirring in here, lets see if
anyone is man enough to say something nice about the opposition or there club in general.

Keats started well by complimenting there arch rivals in Taylors.
Im sure there is mutual respect for each list so lets see if it can happen.
FOr something different

I know we have a good relationshiop with paco at bp , great blokes, great club who have succeeded without spending$$$, always a good batte and play fair.
Good young players with good heads on there shulders, both tripps, hare,mckay could be anything if he pput his mind to it.

feel the love lol

Couldnt agree more I despise Gladdy but what was said about one of the best players our comp has seen is below the belt and should not be tolerated.

Leave Shep alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MB24;222979 said:
:eek:cyclone yr a nutter and i love it,
feva, sorry mate cant like anything to do with Fev.

We have had some constant bagging and stirring in here, lets see if
anyone is man enough to say something nice about the opposition or there club in general.

Keats started well by complimenting there arch rivals in Taylors.
Im sure there is mutual respect for each list so lets see if it can happen.
FOr something different

I know we have a good relationshiop with paco at bp , great blokes, great club who have succeeded without spending$$$, always a good batte and play fair.
Good young players with good heads on there shulders, both tripps, hare,mckay could be anything if he pput his mind to it.

feel the love lol

Couldnt agree more I despise Gladdy but what was said about one of the best players our comp has seen is below the belt and should not be tolerated.

Id like to play you anywhere anytime, 2 piece ball, 4 piece ball, tennis ball.
I think i speak on behalf of the whole comp that you are a sad individual who needs to play on turf cricket to feel good about himself bcos he has nothing else in his life.
Like i said i have played REAL CRICKET as you call it, i didnt enjoy it bcos of people like you thought they were gods gift and ruined the game i love.
Im happy playing where i am, i dont need a title to feel like im successful.

I think i speak on behalf of the whole comp that you are a sad individual who needs to play on turf cricket to feel good about himself bcos he has nothing else in his life.
Like i said i have played REAL CRICKET as you call it, i didnt enjoy it bcos of people like you thought they were gods gift and ruined the game i love.

Cyclone;223035 said:

I know you didnt enjoy it because you are shit.and dont think that you have to play turf to be successfull,but dont think you are successfull when your not(puff of wind)

Cyclone;223035 said:

I know you didnt enjoy it because you are shit.and dont think that you have to play turf to be successfull,but dont think you are successfull when your not(puff of wind)

Gladyboy;223016 said:
If our comp is so crap then why is it that so many ppl from other leagues feel the need to spare their no doubt valuable important time reading our thread,why bother we dont get on your site and tell you how we rate your performances.

Cyclone is not playing for Glady although going by the way he is rating himself if half is true I wish he was COme down to training cyclone we start in August.
thanks 4 the support

Gladyboy;223016 said:
If our comp is so crap then why is it that so many ppl from other leagues feel the need to spare their no doubt valuable important time reading our thread,why bother we dont get on your site and tell you how we rate your performances.

Cyclone is not playing for Glady although going by the way he is rating himself if half is true I wish he was COme down to training cyclone we start in August.
thanks 4 the support

Wiseman;223029 said:

thanks mate 4 the support

Wiseman;223029 said:

thanks mate 4 the support

Dont Worry Shepa, You And A Few Of Yr Mates Are In A Class Of There Own At Glady. Gun Batting Side So Dont Listen To The Insults.
My Tip Is Jealousy Or You Have Hit This Guy Over The Fence To Many Times.

Dont Worry Shepa, You And A Few Of Yr Mates Are In A Class Of There Own At Glady. Gun Batting Side So Dont Listen To The Insults.
My Tip Is Jealousy Or You Have Hit This Guy Over The Fence To Many Times.

I think Shep is in for a massive year when you have been around as long as he has sometimes you need that extra motivation and thanks to one goose he is a fired up man, hopefully he can reach the heights of 3 years ago when he hit over 900 runs.

I think Shep is in for a massive year when you have been around as long as he has sometimes you need that extra motivation and thanks to one goose he is a fired up man, hopefully he can reach the heights of 3 years ago when he hit over 900 runs.

I was talking to a Gladstone park committee member on the weekend who seems to think they have picked up Carlton footballer Nick Stevens apparently nick was that good a cricketerer that he could have forged a very succesfull career doning the creams if he had chosen cricket over football, should be interesting if true.

Personally I had my doubts but I was informed that Heath Scotland played in lower grades at Gladdy this year which does give the story some substance.

I was talking to a Gladstone park committee member on the weekend who seems to think they have picked up Carlton footballer Nick Stevens apparently nick was that good a cricketerer that he could have forged a very succesfull career doning the creams if he had chosen cricket over football, should be interesting if true.

Personally I had my doubts but I was informed that Heath Scotland played in lower grades at Gladdy this year which does give the story some substance.

Wiseman;223028 said:

Not a champion mate - simply one with an analytical eye.
Oxford definition - sarcasm - bitter or wounding remark.
Not my intention
My old man also said "stick to the facts", and also the one about sticks and stones.

Wiseman;223028 said:

Not a champion mate - simply one with an analytical eye.
Oxford definition - sarcasm - bitter or wounding remark.
Not my intention
My old man also said "stick to the facts", and also the one about sticks and stones.

Roxburgh Park have advertised for a coach I see, on this forum apparently Russ has stepped down to captain.

Good Luck with that boys!

Roxburgh Park have advertised for a coach I see, on this forum apparently Russ has stepped down to captain.

Gladyboy;223515 said:

Good luck in your ventures, especially when you meet the raging down wind bowler THE CYCLONE.
Thats the only reason you wanted me to coach so you didnt have to face this new addition to the NWCA. its ok i understand!

Gladyboy;223515 said:

Good luck in your ventures, especially when you meet the raging down wind bowler THE CYCLONE.
Thats the only reason you wanted me to coach so you didnt have to face this new addition to the NWCA. its ok i understand!

Cyclone;223525 said:

Everyone wants the Cyclone, we are only human.
So did you dominate footy on the weekend?
Pick up 10 women?

I expect nothing less? hahaha

Your a crack up, cant wait to see you and watch the pie chucker.
Surely your taking the piss with tyhis QUICK stuff.

Interesting Russel not coaching, i wonder if he stayed there as there were rumours he wasnt.

gee boys this site has made the upcoming season more interesting than usual, bring it on.

Cyclone;223525 said:

Everyone wants the Cyclone, we are only human.
So did you dominate footy on the weekend?
Pick up 10 women?

I expect nothing less? hahaha

Your a crack up, cant wait to see you and watch the pie chucker.
Surely your taking the piss with tyhis QUICK stuff.

Interesting Russel not coaching, i wonder if he stayed there as there were rumours he wasnt.

gee boys this site has made the upcoming season more interesting than usual, bring it on.

i agree, this site will spice up the year .

i cant believe how close we are to the begginning of the season.

does anyone know when the fixture comes out?

ideal 1st round - close match ups

paco vs buckley
glady vs taylors
syd vs roxy
kealba vs camp

paco vs buckley
glady vs taylors
syd vs roxy
kealba vs camp

That fixture looks mouth watering doesnt it personally i would prefer to start the year with taylors as long as we dont have to face the cyclone we are happy

That fixture looks mouth watering doesnt it personally i would prefer to start the year with taylors as long as we dont have to face the cyclone we are happy

Wiseman;223395 said:

I find that very hard to believe Nick plays with PlentyCC in the DVCA and has played in a few flags with them. Can play cricket the boy !!

Wiseman;223395 said:

I find that very hard to believe Nick plays with PlentyCC in the DVCA and has played in a few flags with them. Can play cricket the boy !!

NWCA VET;223543 said:

paco vs buckley
glady vs taylors
syd vs roxy
kealba vs camp

Might be our only chance of a win this season to play against kealba. And i mean ONLY.

Fixture usually comes out just a few weeks before the season starts. Depends how organised they are.

Do all clubs in Luscombe look at this site? ie Pacco, Roxy? This site could provide a bit of on field banter for a Saturday arvo by the sounds of it.

NWCA VET;223543 said:

paco vs buckley
glady vs taylors
syd vs roxy
kealba vs camp

Might be our only chance of a win this season to play against kealba. And i mean ONLY.

Fixture usually comes out just a few weeks before the season starts. Depends how organised they are.

Do all clubs in Luscombe look at this site? ie Pacco, Roxy? This site could provide a bit of on field banter for a Saturday arvo by the sounds of it.

The voice of the valley;223559 said:

I am only telling you what I was told surprisingly Gladyboy hasnt commented on this one cmon Keatsy are the rumours true?

The voice of the valley;223559 said:

I am only telling you what I was told surprisingly Gladyboy hasnt commented on this one cmon Keatsy are the rumours true?

heard a new rumor...
Gladdy has picked up a few Buckley 1s players....dunno names...
any truth??

this could only make gladdy 2nds a lot stronger

heard a new rumor...
Gladdy has picked up a few Buckley 1s players....dunno names...
any truth??

this could only make gladdy 2nds a lot stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back