North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

pooraverage;223845 said:
heard a new rumor...
Gladdy has picked up a few Buckley 1s players....dunno names...
any truth??

this could only make gladdy 2nds a lot stronger

I have it on sound knowledge that the Barron boys from Pacco are leaving for a Diamond Valley club....I know the guy who is bank rolling the sponsership for the move....

pooraverage;223845 said:
heard a new rumor...
any truth??

I have it on sound knowledge that the Barron boys from Pacco are leaving for a Diamond Valley club....I know the guy who is bank rolling the sponsership for the move....

GOTTA LOVE CRICKET;223931 said:

Gee i would be surprise if the barrons left, i don't think so, they r part of the furniture down there.

Gee i would be surprise if the barrons left, i don't think so, they r part of the furniture down there.

Tubby good to see you back where have you been, I thought you might have left in fear of the cyclone, I know once i find out where he is playing I will be getting a transfer to that club and im taking MB24 with me.:D

Tubby good to see you back where have you been, I thought you might have left in fear of the cyclone, I know once i find out where he is playing I will be getting a transfer to that club and im taking MB24 with me.:D

pooraverage;223845 said:
heard a new rumor...
any truth??

No truth to that rumour at all, we are all going out this weekend together.
Well the ones that count so whoever is starting that rumour is desperate.

if anything we have gained and will be better this year.

pooraverage;223845 said:
heard a new rumor...
any truth??

No truth to that rumour at all, we are all going out this weekend together.
Well the ones that count so whoever is starting that rumour is desperate.

if anything we have gained and will be better this year.

No way, wont believe it until i see it.
Its almost called barron cricket club down at paco

No way, wont believe it until i see it.
Its almost called barron cricket club down at paco

Gladyboy;224001 said:

good to be back gladyboy, wat u up to, see u were identfy any truth to the name. Seems u and mb24 r close. How's gladdy travelling, i thought i would ask cause u asked everybody else how they r going.

Gladyboy;224001 said:

good to be back gladyboy, wat u up to, see u were identfy any truth to the name. Seems u and mb24 r close. How's gladdy travelling, i thought i would ask cause u asked everybody else how they r going.

tubby;224126 said:

dnt worry about how gladdy r going,
how r the lakes going?
lakes r flying....................as usual

tubby;224126 said:

how r the lakes going?

King Of The Jungle;224192 said:
how r the lakes going?

Yeah your flying alright havent even got a coach yet while other clubs have started training!

Get a clue Lakes era is over

Buckley Park will rein supreme once again

King Of The Jungle;224192 said:
how r the lakes going?

Yeah your flying alright havent even got a coach yet while other clubs have started training!

Get a clue Lakes era is over

Buckley Park will rein supreme once again

Wiseman;224242 said:
Yeah your flying alright havent even got a coach yet

Yet we were all told on this forum, time and time again that no one liked the coach last season...but somehow still managed to win the flag.

Wiseman;224242 said:
Yeah your flying alright havent even got a coach yet

Yet we were all told on this forum, time and time again that no one liked the coach last season...but somehow still managed to win the flag.

Taylors going that well they have decided they dont need a coach or is it that no one is putting their hand up to take charge of all the ego's

Taylors going that well they have decided they dont need a coach or is it that no one is putting their hand up to take charge of all the ego's

Wiseman;224416 said:

Does it matter?

You've made your mind up.

Wiseman;224416 said:

Does it matter?

You've made your mind up.

whatnogood;224422 said:
Hey Gladyboy, I here you have picked up the Pitts boys from Merlo. Any truth in this rumour?

The amount of players we have picked up according to this site we will have 400 teams

Nick Stevens, Half of Buckleys 1sts and now some bloke called Pitts

They are all false or are they?

whatnogood;224422 said:
Hey Gladyboy, I here you have picked up the Pitts boys from Merlo. Any truth in this rumour?

The amount of players we have picked up according to this site we will have 400 teams

Gladyboy;224425 said:

I'll assume false, given the response above.

Gladyboy;224425 said:

I'll assume false, given the response above.

Who cares abt glady - taylors, thats all we talk about on here.

WHO RECRUITED THE CYCLLOOOOOONE?
The most feared fast bowler in the league.

Its getting close, im coming to get you.

Who is the cyclone....I am.

Who cares abt glady - taylors, thats all we talk about on here.

WHO RECRUITED THE CYCLLOOOOOONE?
The most feared fast bowler in the league.

Its getting close, im coming to get you.

Who is the cyclone....I am.

Iwannause Yadunny;224776 said:
Looks like Glady Park are splashing the cash around.[/QUOT

That is definetly not the case I can assure you of that about 60% of things on here are true that is definetly not one of them

Iwannause Yadunny;224776 said:
Looks like Glady Park are splashing the cash around.[/QUOT

That is definetly not the case I can assure you of that about 60% of things on here are true that is definetly not one of them

Gladyboy, been reading up on some old posts. Your a thirds player so how would you know whos getting paid and whos not.

Gladyboy, been reading up on some old posts. Your a thirds player so how would you know whos getting paid and whos not.

Iwannause Yadunny;224791 said:

He might be a thirds player or not but he has the inside mail on a lot that goes around the club and the league.

He might be a thirds player or not but he has the inside mail on a lot that goes around the club and the league.

Do your homework brother i have been there for 20 years am vice pres i know everything but im smart enough to tell you and everyone else what we want you to know and nothing more

Who the hell are you?

Do your homework brother i have been there for 20 years am vice pres i know everything but im smart enough to tell you and everyone else what we want you to know and nothing more

Who the hell are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back