North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Gladyboy;225040 said:
Do your homework brother i have been there for 20 years am vice pres i know everything but im smart enough to tell you and everyone else what we want you to know and nothing more

Who the hell are you?

??????

Gladyboy;225040 said:
Do your homework brother i have been there for 20 years am vice pres i know everything but im smart enough to tell you and everyone else what we want you to know and nothing more

Who the hell are you?

??????

Shepa, your a machine but im looking forward to sending down a few thunderbolts to you, I know you have the best eye in the west!

You may get a few top edge 6's if your lucky!!!!!

Look forward to it and ill shout you a FEW beers afterwards.

How is glady looking anyway?

Once and for all are you staying at glady or going as per rumours?

Lots of love for the shep
CYCLOOOOONE!

Shepa, your a machine but im looking forward to sending down a few thunderbolts to you, I know you have the best eye in the west!

CYCLOOOOONE!

Cyclone;225723 said:

CYCLOOOOONE!

Hi Cycloooone what's doing I look forward to your heat and if you say i've got a good eye they won't go over slip... Glady is looking pretty good and yes I'm staying at glady.

P.S. Will have a few beers okay, see you there.

Cyclone;225723 said:

CYCLOOOOONE!

Hi Cycloooone what's doing I look forward to your heat and if you say i've got a good eye they won't go over slip... Glady is looking pretty good and yes I'm staying at glady.

P.S. Will have a few beers okay, see you there.

shepa188;224817 said:
He might be a thirds player or not but he has the inside mail on a lot that goes around the club and the league.

He is a ************ but your best mate to your face. Glady keep saying they are not on this site but they are under false names. We all know who they are at my club. All they say is crap and not worth listening too. They are tring to get Erdo so all you buckley boys on this site better have a chat to him as i hear he may be going and will take macca with him. This is true and you make what you want out of it but he spoke to someone saturday night and said those exact words. Glady keeps saying our coach goes around poaching but keatsy is right up there with him . They know they cant beat lakers as they rely on two players.

shepa188;224817 said:
He might be a thirds player or not but he has the inside mail on a lot that goes around the club and the league.

He is a ************ but your best mate to your face. Glady keep saying they are not on this site but they are under false names. We all know who they are at my club. All they say is crap and not worth listening too. They are tring to get Erdo so all you buckley boys on this site better have a chat to him as i hear he may be going and will take macca with him. This is true and you make what you want out of it but he spoke to someone saturday night and said those exact words. Glady keeps saying our coach goes around poaching but keatsy is right up there with him . They know they cant beat lakers as they rely on two players.

lion;225963 said:

Come on mate thats a bit harsh, ease up on him as his heart is with the club and tries to do whats best by the club. Im sure you have guys at your club just like him. Maybe he is TOO passionate abt the club.Is that a bad thing?
Just like keatsy who does wonders for a club which isnt blessed with the $ and numbers TL have.

Can glady beat Taylors??? Well we like to think we can as we have come close but close is not good enough of course. You guys are the benchmark and we all know that we have to improve to get closer to you.
We enjoy the rivalry which is certainly a healthy one and i think for park cricket they are 2 good lists. Obviously we really on Johnny and shep more than others but hopefully some fresh faces can help us close the gap.
I know i certainly respect the talent of your players and it would be good if you felt the same abt some of us.

As for knowing who we are, who cares mate as this site is all for a stir and all in good fun.
If you know who i am then you know im doing this for a laugh bcos im far from a FAST bowler :eek:)
Im sure one or two blokes called me a SLIGHT BREEZE which is closer to the mark.
It was fun - nothing else Lion.
Boredom at work played a big part and just wanting to add something different to the site to spice it up.
I thought it was funny when poor blummy got the blame for being the fearsome cyclone hah sorry blummy.

But you woke me up Lion and i wont be writing my dribble on here anymore as i guess there are no real topics worth talking about until the season is upon us(no erdo is not coming to GP) and i guess then the only thing that counts is what we do on the field.

Anyway blokes, good luck on the field in 08-09 as i think it will be a close onefor us guys chasing TL.
Slight breeze signing off

lion;225963 said:

Come on mate thats a bit harsh, ease up on him as his heart is with the club and tries to do whats best by the club. Im sure you have guys at your club just like him. Maybe he is TOO passionate abt the club.Is that a bad thing?
Just like keatsy who does wonders for a club which isnt blessed with the $ and numbers TL have.

Can glady beat Taylors??? Well we like to think we can as we have come close but close is not good enough of course. You guys are the benchmark and we all know that we have to improve to get closer to you.
We enjoy the rivalry which is certainly a healthy one and i think for park cricket they are 2 good lists. Obviously we really on Johnny and shep more than others but hopefully some fresh faces can help us close the gap.
I know i certainly respect the talent of your players and it would be good if you felt the same abt some of us.

As for knowing who we are, who cares mate as this site is all for a stir and all in good fun.
If you know who i am then you know im doing this for a laugh bcos im far from a FAST bowler :eek:)
Im sure one or two blokes called me a SLIGHT BREEZE which is closer to the mark.
It was fun - nothing else Lion.
Boredom at work played a big part and just wanting to add something different to the site to spice it up.
I thought it was funny when poor blummy got the blame for being the fearsome cyclone hah sorry blummy.

But you woke me up Lion and i wont be writing my dribble on here anymore as i guess there are no real topics worth talking about until the season is upon us(no erdo is not coming to GP) and i guess then the only thing that counts is what we do on the field.

Anyway blokes, good luck on the field in 08-09 as i think it will be a close onefor us guys chasing TL.
Slight breeze signing off

lion;225963 said:

I would be very surprised if you even knew who he is

lion;225963 said:

I would be very surprised if you even knew who he is

Come On Guys Lets Get Serious, No Offense To the guy But Who Cares Who He Is Etc. Who Knows Him.etc

Lets Have Some Decent Cricket Talk, There Surely Has To Be Some News Around With The Season Coming Around Sp Rapidly.

Come On Guys Lets Get Serious, No Offense To the guy But Who Cares Who He Is Etc. Who Knows Him.etc

Lets Have Some Decent Cricket Talk, There Surely Has To Be Some News Around With The Season Coming Around Sp Rapidly.

Sniffin Around;226042 said:
Any news out of last nights AGM ?

Lakers Legend Ray Marshall who was filling in as president now has the position full time, and the Big Rigg from sydnham has moved into the role of vice president, other then that nothin to major to report.

Darth Terry still large and in charge with about 8 different titles and is still pushing harder for the merger then a bum doin a 50 cent hooker :eek:

Sniffin Around;226042 said:
Any news out of last nights AGM ?

Lakers Legend Ray Marshall who was filling in as president now has the position full time, and the Big Rigg from sydnham has moved into the role of vice president, other then that nothin to major to report.

Darth Terry still large and in charge with about 8 different titles and is still pushing harder for the merger then a bum doin a 50 cent hooker :eek:

Re:Lion

lion;225963 said:

Im from glady and im not under a false name and if u read back u would no who it is?So what if people ask what other people are doing this year,sometimes these people need a change maybe maybe not.We do rely on 2 players Ash and Big Kev.P.S the lion needs a lioness.

Re:Lion

lion;225963 said:

Im from glady and im not under a false name and if u read back u would no who it is?So what if people ask what other people are doing this year,sometimes these people need a change maybe maybe not.We do rely on 2 players Ash and Big Kev.P.S the lion needs a lioness.

King Of The Jungle;226072 said:

GREAT WORK, Its good to see a change at that level as the comp needs some change for the better and lets hope these are the guys to do it.
I still dont know abt this merger though as i think our top 4 sides are alot betyter than there top 4 sides. Time will tell.

and in response to shep, I have a high opinion of ashley fackler and i think he will be a great player in this comp in years to come......but dont steer away from you and john as the main men there!

GREAT WORK, Its good to see a change at that level as the comp needs some change for the better and lets hope these are the guys to do it.
I still dont know abt this merger though as i think our top 4 sides are alot betyter than there top 4 sides. Time will tell.

and in response to shep, I have a high opinion of ashley fackler and i think he will be a great player in this comp in years to come......but dont steer away from you and john as the main men there!

I dont think the merger will ever happen if you read the mmvca thread they are dead set against it they seem to think it will be droping a grade-tossers

Whats happening this year on the coaching front have all clubs appointed yet?

I dont think the merger will ever happen if you read the mmvca thread they are dead set against it they seem to think it will be droping a grade-tossers

Wiseman;226340 said:

Wiseman, was speaking to a President from the matting side of the MMVCA on the weekend. He tells me it has nothing to do with the standard, as he admits the Luscombe is a lot stronger than the MMVCA's top matting grade. His main issue is the way Terry Scott goes about his business. He's not a fan.

Wiseman;226340 said:

Wiseman, was speaking to a President from the matting side of the MMVCA on the weekend. He tells me it has nothing to do with the standard, as he admits the Luscombe is a lot stronger than the MMVCA's top matting grade. His main issue is the way Terry Scott goes about his business. He's not a fan.

Iwannause Yadunny;226345 said:

That interesting. Was not aware than any MMVCA maatting side had dealings with the NWCA / Mr Terry Scott.

The standard between MMVCA matting top grade and NWCA matting top grade should be about the same if you ask me.

Iwannause Yadunny;226345 said:

That interesting. Was not aware than any MMVCA maatting side had dealings with the NWCA / Mr Terry Scott.

The standard between MMVCA matting top grade and NWCA matting top grade should be about the same if you ask me.

Opening Batsman;226387 said:

You are kidding yourself mate that explains the tight fought contest in the comp game last season.

To the best of my knowledge we have had good players from our comp go to your A turf and be stand outs i.e Darren Harris

Opening Batsman;226387 said:

You are kidding yourself mate that explains the tight fought contest in the comp game last season.

To the best of my knowledge we have had good players from our comp go to your A turf and be stand outs i.e Darren Harris

Which Rigg is it...surely not young stormer68!! GOD HELP US
Wonder if sydenham will get the lucturies that Uncle Ray has brought the lakes over the last few years??

Wonder if sydenham will get the lucturies that Uncle Ray has brought the lakes over the last few years??

pooraverage;226461 said:

I'll make the presumption that you mean luxuries, but what are they exactly?

It just seems a little bit strange that despite the so called advantages offered to the TLCC that two years running there still isn't an article to be found on the association website regarding the Luscombe Shield premier.

One Day Premiers did get a gig though.

pooraverage;226461 said:

I'll make the presumption that you mean luxuries, but what are they exactly?

It just seems a little bit strange that despite the so called advantages offered to the TLCC that two years running there still isn't an article to be found on the association website regarding the Luscombe Shield premier.

One Day Premiers did get a gig though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back