Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Seeing everybody else is having a dig at brutal I will to.
You whinged and whinged last season about your twos being relegated (which I half agree with you) but you missed the finals in 'd' grade which is a disgrace on your club. Just wondering how this effected your players coming up and down between grades and now unfortunatly we can put lwr Eltham to that group.(haha)

You don't sound surprised mate,what are you suggesting? After I was told this I looked on the dvca website and seen his suspension not up there.

That's because it doesn't get updated, it's a terrible website that the exec have let it turn to crap. Even though someone is paid to run it.

Fish rots at the head.

That's because it doesn't get updated, it's a terrible website that the exec have let it turn to crap. Even though someone is paid to run it.

Fish rots at the head.

Bit like this forum.

You have a go at everyone who doesn't tow your line.

You obviously dont like the president, let it go...and havent you left the comp??

Hand over the reins utensil

Bit like this forum.

You have a go at everyone who doesn't tow your line.

You obviously dont like the president, let it go...and havent you left the comp??

Hand over the reins utensil

Well put. The president could bring in million dollar tv rights for the DVCA and tings wouldn't be happy.

Well put. The president could bring in million dollar tv rights for the DVCA and tings wouldn't be happy.

What has he actually done that's positive? He's single handed run 2-4 exec members out due to his bullying/unprofessional/unethical nature.

Bit going on here....... Forgive my ignorance, who was the player who got suspended that has been reffereed to in above posts?

I just keep wondering what that other guy did to be suspended for 3 or 4 years!

You want to know what he did to be suspended for a few years? Nothing. They suspended the wrong player. He took the fall because he was the "same colour" as the player who threw the punch but was going to retire anyway. So he took the fall and said it was him. My mail tells me there was an annonomyous email sent to the comp secretary but nothing happened. Not wanting to stick up for thongs who clearly has a grudge about something but this story proves serious issues at the upper level.

Back