subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

*DaNcE HeRo*;219562 said:
'apparently' ferguson is going to caulfield for free.. just for the love of it.... GIVE ME A SPELL... he would be on plenty!

why would he be on plenty.............?
hasnt proven anything in big game's.........he is the reason bartlett has gone from the mt's.......

*DaNcE HeRo*;219562 said:
'apparently' ferguson is going to caulfield for free.. just for the love of it.... GIVE ME A SPELL... he would be on plenty!

why would he be on plenty.............?
hasnt proven anything in big game's.........he is the reason bartlett has gone from the mt's.......

Bubba;219560 said:
nah bucket head my brother playes golf with pilch every saturday so no joke i think pilch would no as he is coach. handy pick up i would think.

how would you know..........if he'd be a handy pickup........?

Bubba;219560 said:
nah bucket head my brother playes golf with pilch every saturday so no joke i think pilch would no as he is coach. handy pick up i would think.

how would you know..........if he'd be a handy pickup........?

Tarek Moughanie is heading to Willi CYMS in the VTCA. He'd struggle against the better attacks in the subbies, but would probably still belt 500 runs against the lesser lights as he's a flat track bully. Past his best, but still better than Weapo

Tarek Moughanie is heading to Willi CYMS in the VTCA. He'd struggle against the better attacks in the subbies, but would probably still belt 500 runs against the lesser lights as he's a flat track bully. Past his best, but still better than Weapo

Big rumours of a mass exodus at Malvern. Weapo that means a few players leaving. Maybe up to 5!! I have heard that Craig is staying on for another year, the club has agreed to pay his house off.

Big rumours of a mass exodus at Malvern. Weapo that means a few players leaving. Maybe up to 5!! I have heard that Craig is staying on for another year, the club has agreed to pay his house off.

simmo;219618 said:

couldnt hapen to a better bunch of bloke's........craig from willy or craig from malvern???

simmo;219618 said:

couldnt hapen to a better bunch of bloke's........craig from willy or craig from malvern???

Just heard that Greg Hobba (ex Northcote, Preston and Bundoora OP) will be
2nd X1 captain and assistant coach at Footscray Edgewater this season.

weapons05/06;219659 said:
ive seen him play and whitnessed how he goes(good bat).....but when the heat is on its very interesting viewing.........

fair enough then you seem to no everything about him then weapo...wheres your drinks for the willy championship win i might pop down for a few|@

weapons05/06;219659 said:
ive seen him play and whitnessed how he goes(good bat).....but when the heat is on its very interesting viewing.........

fair enough then you seem to no everything about him then weapo...wheres your drinks for the willy championship win i might pop down for a few|@

The Duke;219695 said:

interesting... thats the job pritchard was linked too!!

The Duke;219695 said:

interesting... thats the job pritchard was linked too!!

Bubba;219782 said:

yer thats right thumbs down ill end up probably drop kicking you off the top balcony........ i notice most things about the opposition..........obviously you dont.......you cant really comment on any 1 who plays in the one's can you..........?.....ill answer that=NO...........why might that be............?.........ill answer that=cause you have never played one's.........have you.........ill answer that=NO

your a BOX HILL@|

Bubba;219782 said:

yer thats right thumbs down ill end up probably drop kicking you off the top balcony........ i notice most things about the opposition..........obviously you dont.......you cant really comment on any 1 who plays in the one's can you..........?.....ill answer that=NO...........why might that be............?.........ill answer that=cause you have never played one's.........have you.........ill answer that=NO

your a BOX HILL@|

weapons05/06;219800 said:

your a BOX HILL@|

so what does "your BOX HILL" mean?

your a BOX HILL@|

so what does "your BOX HILL" mean?

your a BOX HILL@|

Dont you play seconds?

your a BOX HILL@|

Dont you play seconds?

your a BOX HILL@|

you couldn't get your leg up high enough to drop kick anyone!
and is that your biggest claim to fame?
playing 1's? and you're how old?
ever tonned up?
tough bloke weapo

your a BOX HILL@|

ever tonned up?
tough bloke weapo

concrete;219837 said:
ever tonned up?
tough bloke weapo

answer to your ?'s
yes
yes
yes/27
no 94* (80 overs) team score 7/290 v the top side
my claim to fame is holding 1 of those silver things after a champ final win and drinking carona's out of it all night knowing through the finals i did a great job for my team/club........the best thing about it was we wern't the best team in the comp we played solid hard cricket at the right time of year while every 1 else(top teams)fell in a hole.......

now ''IF'' we had of won last year i would have handed my medal over to a player that played throughout the year but was injured come the end of the year.......and thats fairdunkum too i didnt deserve to be there yes i had my chances to prove to the cap/coach/chairman of selectors as i have done before BUT was terrible.......looking f/ward to this year and do what i do best......

concrete;219837 said:
ever tonned up?
tough bloke weapo

answer to your ?'s
yes
yes
yes/27
my claim to fame is holding 1 of those silver things after a champ final win and drinking carona's out of it all night knowing through the finals i did a great job for my team/club........the best thing about it was we wern't the best team in the comp we played solid hard cricket at the right time of year while every 1 else(top teams)fell in a hole.......

now ''IF'' we had of won last year i would have handed my medal over to a player that played throughout the year but was injured come the end of the year.......and thats fairdunkum too i didnt deserve to be there yes i had my chances to prove to the cap/coach/chairman of selectors as i have done before BUT was terrible.......looking f/ward to this year and do what i do best......

weapons05/06;219840 said:
answer to your ?'s
yes
yes
yes/27
my claim to fame is holding 1 of those silver things after a champ final win and drinking carona's out of it all night knowing through the finals i did a great job for my team/club........

sinking coronas at the caro springs club on friday nights singing kareoke?

weapons05/06;219840 said:
answer to your ?'s
yes
yes
yes/27
my claim to fame is holding 1 of those silver things after a champ final win and drinking carona's out of it all night knowing through the finals i did a great job for my team/club........

sinking coronas at the caro springs club on friday nights singing kareoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back