subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

weapons05/06;285982 said:
yer yer dont tell porky pies..........trent your a dill..........with mixo......

going through earlier posts of yours and you give yourself up to hussler.........

must have a lot of time on ya hands.. good try but not good enough

weapons05/06;285982 said:
yer yer dont tell porky pies..........trent your a dill..........with mixo......

going through earlier posts of yours and you give yourself up to hussler.........

must have a lot of time on ya hands.. good try but not good enough

knight is a gun.. watch out for him when he gets a few hits under his belt.. will score plenty

knight is a gun.. watch out for him when he gets a few hits under his belt.. will score plenty

wait there;286310 said:

Yeh he is a good player.
He just has to get injury free first.
I remember he single handedly one us a game against Broady in 06/07.

wait there;286310 said:

Yeh he is a good player.
He just has to get injury free first.
I remember he single handedly one us a game against Broady in 06/07.

wait there;286310 said:

trent luckhurst is a gun............:eek:

ive heard in a private message from hussler(boofa) that your always the 1st to drop the soap in the shower..........and thats why you walk around with a gimpy back..........:confused:

any truth to this rumor?

wait there;286310 said:

ive heard in a private message from hussler(boofa) that your always the 1st to drop the soap in the shower..........and thats why you walk around with a gimpy back..........:confused:

any truth to this rumor?

weapons05/06;286567 said:
trent luckhurst is a gun.........

ive heard in a private message from hussler(boofa) that your always the 1st to drop the soap in the shower..........and thats why you walk around with a gimpy back........

any truth to this rumor?

Geeee, Muscles isnt gonna be happy with you slaggin all his mates off on here???????????Tell me,why couldnt you get a game in the 1's this week when gallivan(opener)was unavailable?:eek::pMight be a longer stint in the 2's than you think?????:eek::p

trent luckhurst is a gun.........

ive heard in a private message from hussler(boofa) that your always the 1st to drop the soap in the shower..........and thats why you walk around with a gimpy back........

any truth to this rumor?

Geeee, Muscles isnt gonna be happy with you slaggin all his mates off on here???????????Tell me,why couldnt you get a game in the 1's this week when gallivan(opener)was unavailable?:eek::pMight be a longer stint in the 2's than you think?????:eek::p

hussler;286620 said:

you would probably know more than me..........all i can do is train hard and get runs on a saturday arvo..........

hussler;286620 said:

you would probably know more than me..........all i can do is train hard and get runs on a saturday arvo..........

wait there;286310 said:

Dont suck up his arse, the Willy boys are tuggers!:eek:

wait there;286310 said:

hussler;286900 said:

not suckin up hussler, he's just a good player.. and good bloke.. both things weapons clearly isn't

hussler;286900 said:

not suckin up hussler, he's just a good player.. and good bloke.. both things weapons clearly isn't

any truth to this rumor?

yea true, absolutely.. would say i've heard the same about you.. but you'd have to shower first for that to happen stink bomb.. just one question weapons.. whats it like playing at a club where ya not wanted, not even by blokes ya think are ya mates? just curios thats all

any truth to this rumor?

yea true, absolutely.. would say i've heard the same about you.. but you'd have to shower first for that to happen stink bomb.. just one question weapons.. whats it like playing at a club where ya not wanted, not even by blokes ya think are ya mates? just curios thats all

wait there;286981 said:

hahahaha quality reply............keep up your good work trent............:rolleyes:

wait there;286981 said:

hahahaha quality reply............keep up your good work trent............:rolleyes:

weapons05/06;286634 said:

I've heard sheeds needs his lawn mowed. I've heard that's what it will take.

weapons05/06;286634 said:

I've heard sheeds needs his lawn mowed. I've heard that's what it will take.

1's are good;287547 said:
willii boys tuggers??? pfftt no chance bro......

Dont get brainwashed by the "RAT" young fella!!!!!!!!!!! He'll be gone next year then what are gonna do??????:eek:

1's are good;287547 said:
willii boys tuggers??? pfftt no chance bro......

Dont get brainwashed by the "RAT" young fella!!!!!!!!!!! He'll be gone next year then what are gonna do??????:eek:

Young Willi Lad;287088 said:
How about we get back on to the cricket talk about the Subbies not Digman because they aren't in this league.

"In your League" Get serious!!!!!!!!How good do you think YOU are????:eek::eek:

Young Willi Lad;287088 said:
How about we get back on to the cricket talk about the Subbies not Digman because they aren't in this league.

"In your League" Get serious!!!!!!!!How good do you think YOU are????:eek::eek:

hussler;287651 said:

im not going to do anything mate!!
who says im getting brainwashed by the 'RAT'??

hussler;287651 said:

im not going to do anything mate!!
who says im getting brainwashed by the 'RAT'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back