subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Melton vs Altona first XI Grand final!
predictions? if weather permits.

Also Melton have all elevens in the grand final a tremendous effort!

Spin King;337006 said:

congratulations.........

went out to maccy park tody and was interested to see no play.........but thats the advantages of finishing on top........

big night next sunday night down there.......:eek:

Spin King;337006 said:

congratulations.........

went out to maccy park tody and was interested to see no play.........but thats the advantages of finishing on top........

big night next sunday night down there.......:eek:

Pretty f' ing ordinary having a go at someone on a forum Mondo. I have a pretty good idea who you are and thats pretty dissapointing, thought you were better than that. Not quite sure what the soft reference is about, but I guess i'll go and have a cry and try to get over it somehow.

Go wicks in the 2nds GF next week, a bit lucky to get away with the washout today, Malvern were going alright but I guess you take it when you finish on top. 3rds a bit unlucky after knocking off Brighton last week but you pay the price for dropping games during the season some years.

Well done Melton, 240 points is a fair effort, about 30 more than Malvern got last year, setting the bar pretty high, hoping they don't pick up Harwood next year!

TD stop talking sh1t, you do enough of that already!

Pretty f' ing ordinary having a go at someone on a forum Mondo. I have a pretty good idea who you are and thats pretty dissapointing, thought you were better than that. Not quite sure what the soft reference is about, but I guess i'll go and have a cry and try to get over it somehow.

Go wicks in the 2nds GF next week, a bit lucky to get away with the washout today, Malvern were going alright but I guess you take it when you finish on top. 3rds a bit unlucky after knocking off Brighton last week but you pay the price for dropping games during the season some years.

Well done Melton, 240 points is a fair effort, about 30 more than Malvern got last year, setting the bar pretty high, hoping they don't pick up Harwood next year!

mondo21;336622 said:
I think it's a little unfair that a player from Elsternwick(Cam Christiansen) can post on Big Cricket and basically sledge individuals from other clubs. He(Cam Christiansen) has sledged Callum Cook throughout the week and prior to that had sledged our club coach Simon Beshara. It's humerous how certain individuals(Cam Christiansen, Oakleigh Scorer) can act all high and mighty behind a computer screen but in person are 2 of the biggest soft C*C*K* going around.

Ha-ha quite amusing, do you think he would sledge a bloke the size of Simon Beshara to his face and off a cricket field :) Oh the Oakleigh scorer, is he the very effeminate fella with glasses? If so please don’t make fun of him, I am unsure if he has some sort of mental disability. He just didn’t seem all there.

mondo21;336622 said:
I think it's a little unfair that a player from Elsternwick(Cam Christiansen) can post on Big Cricket and basically sledge individuals from other clubs. He(Cam Christiansen) has sledged Callum Cook throughout the week and prior to that had sledged our club coach Simon Beshara. It's humerous how certain individuals(Cam Christiansen, Oakleigh Scorer) can act all high and mighty behind a computer screen but in person are 2 of the biggest soft C*C*K* going around.

Ha-ha quite amusing, do you think he would sledge a bloke the size of Simon Beshara to his face and off a cricket field :) Oh the Oakleigh scorer, is he the very effeminate fella with glasses? If so please don’t make fun of him, I am unsure if he has some sort of mental disability. He just didn’t seem all there.

Wickas;337079 said:

name ,name wickas....out those ormond a..holes

Wickas;337079 said:

name ,name wickas....out those ormond a..holes

Wickas;337079 said:

AHhhhhhhhhh I totally agree that clubs shouldn't use this forum to personally attack opposition players. I'm extremely interested Elsternwick CC has decided to take the morale high ground on this issue. Oh wait a minute they perhaps should look back through this forum and they might actually see that their club/players are the biggest culprits in regards to naming and shaming people ie Callum Cook, Simon Beshara. It's interesting they have named and shamed several players recently on this forum yet when 1 Elsternwick player is mentioned there is an uproar. Double Standards ECC

Wickas;337079 said:

AHhhhhhhhhh I totally agree that clubs shouldn't use this forum to personally attack opposition players. I'm extremely interested Elsternwick CC has decided to take the morale high ground on this issue. Oh wait a minute they perhaps should look back through this forum and they might actually see that their club/players are the biggest culprits in regards to naming and shaming people ie Callum Cook, Simon Beshara. It's interesting they have named and shamed several players recently on this forum yet when 1 Elsternwick player is mentioned there is an uproar. Double Standards ECC

Wickas;337079 said:

I believe he has signed a contract with the vics for one dayers and T20's.

And am 100% sure that he has signed a contract with Essendon seeing as though Rogers isn't their payed player anymore as he only played 3 games.

Wickas;337079 said:

I believe he has signed a contract with the vics for one dayers and T20's.

And am 100% sure that he has signed a contract with Essendon seeing as though Rogers isn't their payed player anymore as he only played 3 games.

First Time poster - long time viewer! For those not interested in Subbie Finals, has anyone got thoughts on Hatch Medal? Or any possible player movements?

First Time poster - long time viewer! For those not interested in Subbie Finals, has anyone got thoughts on Hatch Medal? Or any possible player movements?

The Field;338356 said:

Kevin Lowe to win the hatch medal i think..

The Field;338356 said:

Kevin Lowe to win the hatch medal i think..

The Field;338356 said:

Mcmahon form Brighton is going to Box hill

The Field;338356 said:

Mcmahon form Brighton is going to Box hill

source2006;337433 said:

Well said , i Find it funny that the Elsti boys dont have the guts to say what they really feel on the field but are happy to let fly in a Forum.... i Could only put it down to them being in the sh*t most weeks ... Now that O'shea is no longer around to bail them out ! Its a real shame because they have a few decent blokes at that club but due to the work of a few dropkicks the lot of em are tarnished with the same brush

source2006;337433 said:

Well said , i Find it funny that the Elsti boys dont have the guts to say what they really feel on the field but are happy to let fly in a Forum.... i Could only put it down to them being in the sh*t most weeks ... Now that O'shea is no longer around to bail them out ! Its a real shame because they have a few decent blokes at that club but due to the work of a few dropkicks the lot of em are tarnished with the same brush

bucket head;338378 said:
Dont think so ,big kuhuna

yeah, think that is a load of sh*t. more than happy to have him but can say now he has not approached anyone or been talked too

bucket head;338378 said:
Dont think so ,big kuhuna

yeah, think that is a load of sh*t. more than happy to have him but can say now he has not approached anyone or been talked too

bucket head;338377 said:
Bit stiff last week anchor,u guys are clearly a better team than ptoes mob

very stiff i think :(...would have been nice to have a proper chance at 3 in a row...just goes to show how important top spot is....

bucket head;338377 said:
Bit stiff last week anchor,u guys are clearly a better team than ptoes mob

very stiff i think :(...would have been nice to have a proper chance at 3 in a row...just goes to show how important top spot is....

The Field;338356 said:

shaun brown.......has had an exceptional year........
and mark brown in the 2's.......i might give it a shake........

The Field;338356 said:

shaun brown.......has had an exceptional year........
and mark brown in the 2's.......i might give it a shake........

anchorman;338386 said:

yup unlucky anchor......

anyway im tipping altona in an upset.......get through meltons top 3 or 4 early pressur will be on cause not many of the lower bats have had much of a chance this year....and a couple years back altona knocked them off in the semi to play us in the granny.....will be an interesting contest never the less........

any 1 else wanna give a tip for the other side south/east.........hahaha i havnt even checked who is playing......

good luck to all

anchorman;338386 said:

yup unlucky anchor......

anyway im tipping altona in an upset.......get through meltons top 3 or 4 early pressur will be on cause not many of the lower bats have had much of a chance this year....and a couple years back altona knocked them off in the semi to play us in the granny.....will be an interesting contest never the less........

any 1 else wanna give a tip for the other side south/east.........hahaha i havnt even checked who is playing......

good luck to all

anchorman;338384 said:

More than happy to be wrong - just what I was told , here's another one from a much better source . The powers that be at ormond are unhappy with big igor bishara he very well could be looking for another club - my tip Kingston saints

anchorman;338384 said:

More than happy to be wrong - just what I was told , here's another one from a much better source . The powers that be at ormond are unhappy with big igor bishara he very well could be looking for another club - my tip Kingston saints

weapons05/06;338462 said:
yup unlucky anchor......

good luck to all

caulfield for me....

weapons05/06;338462 said:
yup unlucky anchor......

good luck to all

caulfield for me....

Kahuna9;338465 said:

who is your source for mcmahon? should we be keeping an eye out for an application..?

depends if jones stays at kingston which will be known by next week. they want to keep him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back