Super Eights - Ireland v England

Re: Super Eights - Ireland v England

It would be nice to see the Irish reach reach 200

23 from the last 2 overs.

174-6 after 42.

They still need 93 runs from 8 overs.

Collingwood is back out and the Irish smack him around a bit 3-4-0-2-0-1, inching closer to 200, at 44 overs they need 77, 190-6

207/7 with 5 overs remaining. A good effort on the part of the Irish. I'm really impressed

Crap looks like another wicket, Flintoff laid down the law, yorker took Johnston out, and the fat lady is warming her pipes, 199-7 after 45 overs 68 runs needed.

For one Ireland is no pushover. England probably thought they would breeeze through this one.

Diamond Joe Quimby;149614 said:
Damn where'd you get your feed from? A bit ahead of mine!!

www.ciricinfo.com
live ball by ball play, in addition they had 3D animation of the game to watch for free

another wicket down, 210/8 25 balls remaining.

I'm glad to see them get past 200 runs :)

all out for 218

A good showing from the Irish, yet again, but out of their Super Eights games, I think this is the one they were targetting for a win.

cleazer;149621 said:
all out for 218

A good showing from the Irish, yet again, but out of their Super Eights games, I think this is the one they were targetting for a win.
I am glad that England were able to beat ireland. They won't be able to beat anyone else.

Eion Morgan's catch was fantastic! :D

That was quite a nice showing by the Irish! Too bad they came up short by 48 runs, though. :(

Good showing by the Irish, even though they lost, by a small margin at that, i'm sure they had England sweating it out. I think they're making a statement, that they are evolving into a team to be reckoned with in years to come.

Being it's their first time participating in the World Cup, it's even more special for them.

Back