The Lounge

How funny was this at the time, massive Vettori no ball though.. Must grind his gear that now always get checked now. Silly shot to play on 99 though but I guess you could say aggressive hitting got him there though..

Sitting in my car, waiting to turn right. On the news from the radio "And tonight's A-League game has been postponed by half an hour, as Perth has sweltered though it's hottest day in 24 years" "Oh yeah" I thought, immediately thinking of the prominent BC members from Perth WA "A staggering 44 degrees." "Phwoar! ****! Those guys are ******!"

It's 42.7 out here at the moment. Spent a fair bit of the arvo swimming at the pool. 43 tomorrow.

Usually Perth get that sea breeze in the afternoon that cools everything off, obviously not today...

It's 42.7 out here at the moment. Spent a fair bit of the arvo swimming at the pool. 43 tomorrow.

Usually Perth get that sea breeze in the afternoon that cools everything off, obviously not today...
Lucky. Melbourne only got Friday and Saturday in the high 30's, no we are back in the low 20's.

Sitting in my car, waiting to turn right. On the news from the radio "And tonight's A-League game has been postponed by half an hour, as Perth has sweltered though it's hottest day in 24 years" "Oh yeah" I thought, immediately thinking of the prominent BC members from Perth WA "A staggering 44 degrees." "Phwoar! ****! Those guys are ******!"

Yeah it was a warm one today. 44.4 officially, Pearce air base had 45.4. It cracked 40 about an hour before midday and kept going from there. We had a similar day early last year on a Saturday where it was 43/44 during the day but the heat stayed all night, I remember leaving the cricket club after midnight and it was still 35, we were drinking in the carpark as it was that hot inside. Only just dropped below 30 that night too. I had a Twenty20 the next day and it was already 41.5 at 9:30am but then the sea breeze came in.

I do like the heat though, it's what a true summer is all about.

The coast got a decent sea breeze but anyone about a kilometre inland or further got virtually nothing. Cooler here tomorrow though, only 36.

**** me, got more eggs from the breeder in Perth, 5 days before they are due to hatch the mother sitting on them dies this morning from the heat yesterday.

Might be able to save them by putting them under another chook that is looking broody, can please have some luck for a change oh lord?

The like is an empathy like. No that I actually like what happened.

With all the talk about hot weather, we're expecting a relative piddly 37 tomorrow. But as I was driving home from work today, which was about 30, when I noticed a meter reader going about his work. I hope those blokes have some sort of danger money. Can you imagine being one of those poor karmichaels in Perth yesterday? :eek:

I've managed to get another chook on it which should hopefully finish the job IF the eggs are still good, still feel terrible though I should have known it was far too hot for where it was that day in such extreme weather.

36 degrees tomorrow and then nice weather around 30 for the rest of the week.

Prometheus is the best looking bad film that I've ever seen.
I liked that film, still waiting for the follow up, I'm no film buff though. My idea of a good film is Big Wednesday and Kes. Have you see 'The Babadook', that's one from your neck of the woods, it's getting rav reviews over here?

Wth do they kill them, dont you have animal rights people IR something, here they dont do that.
What the hell? The people that kill the cats are the animal rights people e.g. the rights of the indigenous animals that are being decimated by the bloody cats. I hate cats - bloody parasites. Here in the UK our bird population is being decimated by dumb cats, you go out in your back yard and next thing you know you're up to your neck in cat s**t. The thing is the people that own the bloody things think its fine that they're crapping all over your garden, raiding the nests of the birds in your garden that you've nurtured and provided a habitat for.

Back