Under 16'1 Teal Premiership

Re: Under 16'1 Teal Premiership

. Regardless of whether your comments are correct or otherwise, your focus should be on the task ahead of you, that is winning the game. If you allow yourself to be distracted and frustrated by umpiring decisions, then you are on your way to defeat anyway. If I may, I would suggest it is best the team focus on playing the best cricket they can, the rest will take care of itself if you do that. I suspect you may be the captain? If so you need to show some leadership in this. Clearly your performance in the field will be crucial next week, and this is where your mind should be 100%.

My advice on the umpiring situation is this. Rather than make public comment on it and potentially appear to have a sour grapes attitude by some people, use the mechanisms provided by the association to lodge a formal complaint on conclusion of the game. The matter can then be handled in the correct way. If you are correct, then appropriate action should be forthcoming, at least to avoid the same situation happening again.

All the best for next week.

cheers

NA*MP;377682 said:
i dont understand why my post was deleted :S
i didnt swear or exaggerate my statements

Maybe you should think before you post Nathan your meant to set an example being a captian. I'm fed up with the dribble you guys from Mill Park post. Put more time into your cricket than the crap you post on here then you might start winning games!!!

mill park players stop talking yourselves up. barely any of you delivered you had 2 players that made a slightly decent score and the rest of you failed.

search 09/10;377707 said:
mill park players stop talking yourselves up. barely any of you delivered you had 2 players that made a slightly decent score and the rest of you failed.

are you the little fella that bowls offies?

search 09/10;377713 said:
yeah thats me i bowled like shit though. they were more like pies

i must say that i have to agree with that, lol, im the bloke with the yellow helmet? :p

search 09/10;377715 said:
hahha oh yeah well i got nathan out bowling pies so its alright :)

shit ball though, haha, just float it up there, and hope for the best aye buddy ;)

The Wizz;377697 said:
Maybe you should think before you post Nathan your meant to set an example being a captian. I'm fed up with the dribble you guys from Mill Park post. Put more time into your cricket than the crap you post on here then you might start winning games!!!

If you were at the game danna then you would understand where im coming from. Also i did lead by example on saturday by trying to refrain our boys from getting sucked in to what was going on out there.

Speaking of setting examples, if a player came on here and had a direct crack at how somebody captains their team then you would be on to them in no time. Not to mention publicly revealing by name, obviously people on here no that its me but that's besides the point.

search 09/10;377715 said:
hahha oh yeah well i got nathan out bowling pies so its alright :)

is that going to be what you live on for the next 10 years, and nath wasn't even out and he would hit the to the fence 9 times outta 10

search 09/10;377707 said:

mate you cant talk, yeah you'se will win but wait till the finals :cool:

yet another one of my posts deleted, with no valid reasoning ?
whats the point of in opinion website when im not being alowed to express mine ?

NA*MP;377789 said:
yet another one of my posts deleted, with no valid reasoning ?
whats the point of in opinion website when im not being alowed to express mine ?

Lets move on Nathan, can we? If you have an issue with a mod's decision then you have every right to discuss it via a personal message. We MUST not bring personal attacks to this forum. Mentioning names only provoke bad discussion. Whether you are right or wrong there are different ways to get your point across.
Next subject please.

J.Robinson quickest bowler in the under 16's? what marlwood ryder thinks, anyone rekon so?

Back