Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17 & feb 20

so huss season starting to take shape,appears imps big improvers although g/brand will go down.grand big winners for round seems as if we all hoped they would slip and nothing changed except names.newport made hard work of beating cookers and charlie failed with bat and ball ......watch this space....and the cheats just snuck in but cant keep relying on young will to get them over the line every week

seen the most wides ever on the week end......52 against us.....gee whizz......i was even telling the bowler where to put it they were that wide down leg......

2nd over of the day had 12 wides in it....never seen anything like it.....

also poor tea/drinks from a new team in the comp....they had no drinks at drinks,at tea or even in the arfternoon drinks break..(we had to get our own bottles of water and fill them up from the toilets)...though when they batted they had the square leg ump holding a little esky for their batsmen......only 3 players had spikes......piss poor

seems to me you best stop bagging other clubs plucka all out in 36 overs 106 one bloke gets 45 of them ............to quote you........gee wizz....and to you big game performer these silly pictures amuse nobody except you.this week when imps flog your club we will see who cries.........

seems to me you best stop bagging other clubs plucka all out in 36 overs 106 one bloke gets 45 of them ............to quote you........gee wizz....and to you big game performer these silly pictures amuse nobody except you.this week when imps flog your club we will see who cries.........

images

this was me saturday night......tits!!!!

and yes we wernt good enough over1 and a bit years ive been there we are 3 wins 1 tie and 6 losses in 1 dayers so the result doesnt suprise me....2 stumpings(from the opening bowler) and 3 runouts in our innings is not acceptable.....they got them in the 37th over so we had a crack with the ball and in the field...

this week at training is all about hitting balls sunshine!!!!

and bgp's pictures are the grouse!!!!!

and pps.....the dots have copyright.....get your own sh1t.....seems you have a liking to my posting....

Big game performer is officially gone. Though some might say he was a never was to begin with, after tonight's come back in the 20/20 I realise that the game has long passed me by. I will now garner enjoyment from watching my son play.

Big game performer is officially gone. Though some might say he was a never was to begin with, after tonight's come back in the 20/20 I realise that the game has long passed me by. I will now garner enjoyment from watching my son play.

ahhhhh good on ya mate.......

wouldnt have the scores handy would you???

Well we know 2 scores. I have a feeling the Imps might have been beaten, due to the conspicuous absence of titb. Whats the go? Only posts here when they are winning?

absence is due to no cricket .......we did get beat by colts .but lets be fair dinkum here does anybody take t20 serious,bit of fun and play a few kids.dont get me wrong i think t20 tuesday nights is a great concept and serves a purpose.but to say absent due to loss come on.......were still undefeated and still will be sat night play or not.though im leaning towards another arvo on the punt.

Ok, I have had it with the rain. I want the competition to ensure we play one dayers in place of 2 dayers until we catch up for the games lost. No sunday crap, lets cancel 2 dayers and play one dayers. Its an unusual situation we are in so it needs an unusual solution to make it fair come the end of season. I would rather play everyone twice in a one dayer, than having 4 two day games and not playing some teams at all. Not fair if you have to play the top team twice and not play the bottom team at all.

Ok, I have had it with the rain. I want the competition to ensure we play one dayers in place of 2 dayers until we catch up for the games lost. No sunday crap, lets cancel 2 dayers and play one dayers. Its an unusual situation we are in so it needs an unusual solution to make it fair come the end of season. I would rather play everyone twice in a one dayer, than having 4 two day games and not playing some teams at all. Not fair if you have to play the top team twice and not play the bottom team at all.

I like your name but not to sure about your idea??? If you played 1 dayers all year, then the finals would have to be the same wouldn't they??

We should be playing a couple of make up games on a sunday.......dont know why people dont want to play sundays????? Finals are played on sundays so it doesnt make sense to me:confused:

I like your name but not to sure about your idea??? If you played 1 dayers all year, then the finals would have to be the same wouldn't they??

We should be playing a couple of make up games on a sunday.......dont know why people dont want to play sundays????? Finals are played on sundays so it doesnt make sense to me:confused:

huss you might want to keep a few sundays clear so you can weed that new garden

Staggering decision today by the powers to be, to cancel games at 4.30pm(fri) when it hasnt rained all day & it was 30 degrees.....WTF??????????

Surely with 31 degrees forecast for tomorrow, the decision should've been delayed to at least starting time on saturday??

Im sure if we'd have had no more rain & hot weather tomorrow, more than half the turf comp would've got wickets up...:rolleyes:

I only spoke to people from 4 different clubs today & 3 out of their 4 wickets were fine(prepared).....................:confused:

But dont worry, not only does nobody want to play on sundays, nobody wants to play saturday either...........:mad:

Staggering decision today by the powers to be, to cancel games at 4.30pm(fri) when it hasnt rained all day & it was 30 degrees.....WTF??????????

Surely with 31 degrees forecast for tomorrow, the decision should've been delayed to at least starting time on saturday??

Im sure if we'd have had no more rain & hot weather tomorrow, more than half the turf comp would've got wickets up...:rolleyes:

I only spoke to people from 4 different clubs today & 3 out of their 4 wickets were fine(prepared).....................:confused:

But dont worry, not only does nobody want to play on sundays, nobody wants to play saturday either...........:mad:

Not sure what state you were in but it rained in melbourne today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back