Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

BigCoq;404228 said:
u keep flogging that dead horse:D

the end is nigh first Laverton, need West or Digman to go and thats all she wrote.
oh dont worry Melton clubs will save you....

Come over Jump before u get pushed less tears;)
Be the Masters of your own Destiny...

Read post 14 on this thread champ.......:)

BigCoq;404228 said:
u keep flogging that dead horse:D

the end is nigh first Laverton, need West or Digman to go and thats all she wrote.
oh dont worry Melton clubs will save you....

Come over Jump before u get pushed less tears;)
Be the Masters of your own Destiny...

Sounds to me your sick of the travel already after 1 season in the VTCA, your trying to coax other teams from the willi comp so you dont have to travel, any new teams would go into nth b1 and because the the only way for you to move out of the grade your in is to win the premiership which could be a while off so you will have to keep travelling to Jacana, Aberfeldie, Flemington and the like not around the corner like when you were in the WSUCCA. But as you said Masters of your own destiny. :DYou do whats best for your own club. good luck in the coming season:)

Clear The Pickets;404430 said:
Sounds to me your sick of the travel already after 1 season in the VTCA, your trying to coax other teams from the willi comp so you dont have to travel, any new teams would go into nth b1 and because the the only way for you to move out of the grade your in is to win the premiership which could be a while off so you will have to keep travelling to Jacana, Aberfeldie, Flemington and the like not around the corner like when you were in the WSUCCA. But as you said Masters of your own destiny. :DYou do whats best for your own club. good luck in the coming season:)

Churches travel was just as bad as any other Caroline Springs, Deer Park, Melton x 2.
Melton is the worst road trip by far i dont know how you guys do it on a regular basis honestly.
Flem up the road, Jacana moved on. Playing at Aberfeldie was great awsome great venue all club within the VTCA very hospitable and professional and all round better standard in all facets certainly daylight between Churches and VTCA... i cant coment on Willy comp other than say if another big club leaves it will leave the exec trembling...
Hope you kick willy comps ass on the matts should be a interesting year ahead to say the least.

Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

southern sledge;405131 said:
The VTCA has a vacancy in North B this season, any clubs up for the challenge ?

Gee what do you know,the VTCA have come looking.....:mad:

Nth B would hardly be a challenge.......:)

hussler;405152 said:
Gee what do you know,the VTCA have come looking.....:mad:

Nth B would hardly be a challenge.......:)

Laverton should tell us that you would think...

BigCoq;405224 said:

they wont like going out in the field at 5 when the games over.......

the huss loves froffies......so do i :eek:

BigCoq;405224 said:

yes they will, I have no doubt they will go ok, unless things stop going their way........then they will ark up!:eek:

I cant post on the vtca site but,they are a funny lot over there, just reading some recent posts they're a very hypocritical bunch:eek:

And froffies are good, espeicially @ 5pm..........:D

hussler;405254 said:
yes they will, I have no doubt they will go ok, unless things stop going their way........then they will ark up!:eek:

I cant post on the vtca site but,they are a funny lot over there, just reading some recent posts they're a very hypocritical bunch:eek:

And froffies are good, espeicially @ 5pm..........:D

or let alone using their wicket for a grand final if it has been wet the week before.......:eek:

bones1;405252 said:
whisper that Hoppers Club is folding

may find out more on saturday....

hoppers club v glen orden in the myca semi final.......2nd v 3rd.......

i can tell you hoppers club is not folding, we might be putting an A Turf team in too, the commitee are still deciding and also we might be changing our name

Superowl;405503 said:
i can tell you hoppers club is not folding, we might be putting an A Turf team in too, the commitee are still deciding and also we might be changing our name

nice!!!

looking through club websites and found some interesting things.....

new pres at gellibrand and to go with that their player payments.....

all players getting paid from 1sts to 2nds and even the mockinbirds.....well if you make a 50 or 100.....with bowling incentives as well......interesting topic.....

do all a-turf clubs pay every player???

weapons05/06;405752 said:
looking through club websites and found some interesting things.....

new pres at gellibrand and to go with that their player payments.....

all players getting paid from 1sts to 2nds and even the mockinbirds.....well if you make a 50 or 100.....with bowling incentives as well......interesting topic.....

do all a-turf clubs pay every player???

Hello all, new here but not new to the WDCA.

I just checked out the GCC website and it looks like it's bar credits which have to be used on the night. An innovative idea if they want to get more people back to the rooms. Might miss out on a bit of revenue though.

I can assure you that no, not all A-Turf clubs play every player.

The Top of Off;405852 said:
Hello all, new here but not new to the WDCA.

I just checked out the GCC website and it looks like it's bar credits which have to be used on the night. An innovative idea if they want to get more people back to the rooms. Might miss out on a bit of revenue though.

I can assure you that no, not all A-Turf clubs play every player.

correct.....good to get the boys and their familys back under any circumstances.....

so your telling me if you dont go back you dont get coin/bar credits???

you must be the new pres......welcome to bigcricket.......;)

and yes its hard to find the dpacc website im about to get that up and running again......so everybody look out for it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back