Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLUB: Werribee Centrals Cricket Club

Position Sought: Senior Playing/non playing Coach for season 2011-2012

Association: VTCA, WDCA, WRJCA(JUNIOR CRICKET)

Number of Senior Teams: 2 X Mens Turf North A Division VTCA
1 x Senior Mens VTCA
3 x Senior Mens WDCA B Matting, C Matting, D Matting

Number of Junior Teams & Grades: 10 junior teams WRJCA plus In2 Cricket Program

Accreditation Required: Level 2 preferred with min 2 years experience

Key Selection Criteria:
Bring an enthusiastic attitude to a group of players willing to train hard
Have excellent Management and Leadership skills
Ability to organise and commit to all Training sessions and Games
Ability to develop youth
Ability to sustain positive club culture and achieve success on and off field
Attend all Club Functions
Be able to Communicate with a willing Committee and highly motivated players
Be capable of performing in the Senior Mens First XI in North A1 Divison

Other Information:
Position is for Coach of Senior Cricket Club only
Contract and Remuneration Negotiable
Applications handled in a confidential manner

Club Competing to be best side in Western Suburbs
Proud Club
Competed in highest level ever achieved by club in Season 10/11 (North Division)
Newly Renovated Clubrooms capable of hosting functions of 200 people
4 Net Facilities available, bowling machine and excellent oval including a 4 pitch table

Key Contacts: Applicants email details, brief playing, coaching credentials and any further required information to President Ashley Clarke at lowcost@convey.com.au

Club website: MyCricket: Werribee Centrals

If mick Jones is ranked number 1 then there is no reason why he should not get the a1 grand final it should be the 1 and 2 ranked umpires no matter who they are.

Micks a great umpire & bloke but the question has to be asked because his son is playing?????

@Fairgo, Mick never played for Newport Digman......
redface.png

Understand your point huss, though he is the best umpire in the comp by a country mile.
Having his son in the side wouldnt change the way he umpires. Maybe we could get Mr Billy Taylor to umpire lol

Micks a great umpire & bloke but the question has to be asked because his son is playing?????

@Fairgo, Mick never played for Newport Digman......:oops:

Mick umpired last years GF when west were playing and did a great job..
the issue is though, if he makes an honest mistake he will always get the 'cheat' label!
i think there would be an issue if his son plays..My opinion! im sure his son wouldnt want that pressure also..
Also - would think Frank Henry is the best umpire in comp!
Maybe SPOZZY should get the GF this year.. best umpire the past decade but never put his hand ump due to his aliance with the Gorillas.. ha!

the issue is though, if he makes an honest mistake he will always get the 'cheat' label!
i think there would be an issue if his son plays..My opinion! im sure his son wouldnt want that pressure also..
Maybe SPOZZY should get the GF this year.. best umpire the past decade but never put his hand ump due to his aliance with the Gorillas.. ha!

And good luck for the 2 teams in the A turf this week.. and good luck to the 4 GU senior teams and 3 junior teams in there GF's this week also..
I think Digman will finally get the chance to taste winning beers in a fortnight..
See u next year!

wheres weapons.maybe he could umpire gf,mick jones from one end with his son playing.weapons from the other with a sore tongue from licking digmans rings all year,and his got nothing to to this weekend.hahahahaha
digman are home.
gf will be at grand,if cheats can chase down 200 on second day wicket must be ok.
that might be digmans only problem,i recall earlier in season huss had a go at grands curator,then must have thought of this situation and withdrew post.wonder if someone at grand might have mentioned that to him.mmmmmmmm.......they dont go away do they huss.

@Fairgo, Mick never played for Newport Digman......:oops:
Newport-Digman formed by a merger between Newport CC & DigmanCC. Mick was a premiership player at Newport. Even his old Newport teammate Ghazi is still playing.

hey deano to many passengers!!! hop on for the ride of your life......
p.s good tipping cock eyed
Huh? I don't remember Dean "evo" Evans being cock eyed
confused.png

Now, we have all had a dip at guessing who titb is. The 2 Slattery's, Robbo, Hats and anybody else that has man boobs down there. Tell us Slats, who is it? You were quick to get on here a while back and deny it was you. So how about it huh? Come out with it and tell us, stop letting good blokes take the rap for being an internet whanker.

funny how it seems that West Newport are now running the comp....not only do they get a players father to umpire the game...they also have a player who is a good mate of the curator at the grand final venue....what more can they give them???? i call bullshit, the comp has to look into this situation.

funny how it seems that West Newport are now running the comp....not only do they get a players father to umpire the game...they also have a player who is a good mate of the curator at the grand final venue....what more can they give them???? i call bullshit, the comp has to look into this situation.
Where is the gf venue for A1? I just looked up the comp website & it says the venues will be announced tomorrow. You obviously have inside information so let us know where we're all playing.

interesting point that may have been overlooked for some time,my information is that a few power brokers at grand and cheats are very good mates from a history of football clubs together.....................makes you wonder how many favours grand got down at loft over the last decade????????????????? is it pay back time?????????

back to backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

you've got to be kidding about frank henry, his worse then normy kearns

wheres weapons.maybe he could umpire gf,mick jones from one end with his son playing.weapons from the other with a sore tongue from licking digmans rings all year,and his got nothing to to this weekend.hahahahaha
digman are home.
gf will be at grand,if cheats can chase down 200 on second day wicket must be ok.
that might be digmans only problem,i recall earlier in season huss had a go at grands curator,then must have thought of this situation and withdrew post.wonder if someone at grand might have mentioned that to him.mmmmmmmm.......they dont go away do they huss.

Hahahahah...........No dramas there, we speak 3 or 4 times a week on the phone & im a ex footy (premiership) teammate of his & his west buddy too, all's good in love & war...................
biggrin.png

you've got to be kidding about frank henry, his worse then normy kearns

now listen junior,stop posting what mum tells you to,most people dont know normies surname.then mummy goes on and ask whos normy kearns.you know who he is carrol, when you ran the comp he was your biggest problem.now junior jump on the kiddies forum,mum will show you where it is she has posted there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back