Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done skinny collins hahaha
not sure about record cos grand one year won nearly everything.that was before classx1 went there.
here is a record for sure 20 A turf premeirships in wdca.
You're right titb, 20 A turf premierships would be a record. Unfortunately for the Imps they don't have 20 A turf premierships.
My count only comes to 16, from when A turf started in 1946 to 2011. Interesting things you find in WDCA annual report.

You're right titb, 20 A turf premierships would be a record. Unfortunately for the Imps they don't have 20 A turf premierships.
My count only comes to 16, from when A turf started in 1946 to 2011. Interesting things you find in WDCA annual report.

Whos talkin shit now shitb hahaha

Commentator, I heard you are getting around in one of these things now

electric-scissor-lift-52545.jpg

Newport East, slash ANA, was a better side than everyone. :D
More memorable cricketers than anyone going around in this comp.
PS- good rivalry against the imps, titb....even you know that ;)

first four might have been A grade,but it was the highest grade,but i will give you that one cazza,got me.

Sorry titb to under estimate your club by 1 year. I would have check but my wallet was stolen with my phone so I couldn't check. And by the way my club finished above yours but I suppose most did

Sorry titb to under estimate your club by 1 year. I would have check but my wallet was stolen with my phone so I couldn't check. And by the way my club finished above yours but I suppose most did

go away you poor little reetaard,matting master.

tickets97 2 ducks??????oh well you must have bowled well.hahaha.

cant wait to hear the story re scissor lift,its got funny written all over it.

Newport East, slash ANA, was a better side than everyone. :D
More memorable cricketers than anyone going around in this comp.
PS- good rivalry against the imps, titb....even you know that ;)

cheekyman how many players does it look like you will lose next season,heard pom not coming back and several players retiring.

Didn't realise it was so easy to upset titb, no wonder you reetaards (as you spell it) can't make the finals you pea hearted ************. Get off the site and come back when you win a game that means something ( not the final game of the year when you can not make it).

And stop sucking up digmans arse now they have one

No taxies available at 5am so the west boys made use of the scissor lift and headed back to lofts reserve from the digman rooms.. Good form by the west blokes comin down and partying with us .. Ended up being a good session!

Wow, if Geeno is Brett Lee i'd probably have to agree. If you mean an over rated bowler who struggles to hit the pitch in games that matter, that is

As for Willi Gimps, you'd need a hell of a lot of improvement to make the finals. Let alone win the big one

Didn't realise it was so easy to upset titb, no wonder you reetaards (as you spell it) can't make the finals you pea hearted ************. Get off the site and come back when you win a game that means something ( not the final game of the year when you can not make it).

And stop sucking up digmans arse now they have one

dont talk to me about sucking up peoples arss, you were licking plumbers ring for months after you won your flag,truth is you still follow him around sniffing and hoping for another lick,hahahahaha followers

cheekyman how many players does it look like you will lose next season,heard pom not coming back and several players retiring.

Will have to wait and see, but you'd always want to try and defend it wouldnt you? so the retirees might have another crack :D and i said might ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back