Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get rid of 1 ************ from wimps and the other one comes back (unless it's the same person). Can't wait to see these thunder bolts next year, couldn't remember them this year. I thought geeno's brother was better

My guess is that you couldn't. You bowl the pace of Trent Copeland and the control of Shaun Tait. Piss off back to a shit club in Senior Division and spruik about your 7 wickets in a season
u still didnt answer my question pal. quess your scared. get it right 11 wickets pal.

You get rid of 1 ************ from wimps and the other one comes back (unless it's the same person). Can't wait to see these thunder bolts next year, couldn't remember them this year. I thought geeno's brother was better
u will never find out if your playing matting pal.

My guess is that you couldn't. You bowl the pace of Trent Copeland and the control of Shaun Tait. Piss off back to a shit club in Senior Division and spruik about your 7 wickets in a season
doesnt matter pal still played senior division and bowled to some very good players.

w
the only way you'd get it up there would be if you hit the edge of the concrete.......(in your grouse nets)

howd yarra go last week end????

anytime anywhere bring me your pies......12:00 sat down deer park nets.....or are you playing in the 2's for yarra.....if so be there 9:00 that will give you plenty of time to get to the magoos......and a bit of a warm up chasing the little red pill........

you spud!!!!
where were you? i was waiting
ohwell

the only way you'd get it up there would be if you hit the edge of the concrete.......(in your grouse nets)

howd yarra go last week end????

anytime anywhere bring me your pies......12:00 sat down deer park nets.....or are you playing in the 2's for yarra.....if so be there 9:00 that will give you plenty of time to get to the magoos......and a bit of a warm up chasing the little red pill........

you spud!!!!

weaps can you organise this net session for a few more of us and get speed gun down as well. I want to be able to say I faced the fastest bowler in the world. Coming from a team that finished 6th and only won a game after Xmas cause they couldn't make finals. Piss off idiot

******** up willo. i was bowling half pace to you and still troubling you.

Is the the Williamtown Forum or the James Bonnicci trying to prove hes not a F@#$ wit forum who CANT Bowl.

If you didnt notice noone likes you, your just making a tool of yourself.

LEarn to cop shit its a forum, Yeah you had me in trouble big deal if you could put it on the stumps you would have got me out.

You might learn a few things from a fella andrew johns abaahahahah

doesnt matter pal still played senior division and bowled to some very good players.
be very happy to paste you all around the park. It's a shame we won't get to face you. There'll be another shit season of bowling pies and more great excuses to follow.
You must have a good imagination my friend. Thinking that you're good and all

weaps can you organise this net session for a few more of us and get speed gun down as well. I want to be able to say I faced the fastest bowler in the world. Coming from a team that finished 6th and only won a game after Xmas cause they couldn't make finals. Piss off idiot

no need for speed guns......new pill ill face him with no cricket gear on.......

and nooooob (super speedster) geeeeno i dont watch 2nds......

care where they finished he is tripe........did this nooooob play fpr alt nth......???? i wonder how he went against my weapons of 05/06........spud!!!!

couldnt have faired too well as we won underfeated.........

no need for speed guns......new pill ill face him with no cricket gear on.......

care where they finished he is tripe........did this nooooob play fpr alt nth......???? i wonder how he went against my weapons of 05/06........spud!!!!

Won what undefeated?

how old do you think i am. 05/06 i would have been about 13. another goose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back