Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, Titb's been quiet lately......must be at home grooming his poodle..........eek!!!

dont ever think titb is far away,just watching your mates(VANDALS)bragging about smashing things in your club rooms.
must be ok at your club to act like animals.
titb will be back when you retardss on here want to talk cricket,who knows it may be me with a big announcement.
me, fair go(cazza)and a few ring ins the only ones talking cricket.

dont ever think titb is far away,just watching your mates(VANDALS)bragging about smashing things in your club rooms.
titb will be back when you retardss on here want to talk cricket,who knows it may be me with a big announcement.

We were just acting like we'd won the A,B & C Turf premierships actually:p

You (3rds player) should just worry about running the bar in the big toilet you call a club, maybe try & swing a cat in there ppppppfffffftttttttt:p:D or maybe try & get a game for your putrid club, nah just stick to grooming your poodle..........:D

We were just acting like we'd won the A,B & C Turf premierships actually:p

You (3rds player) should just worry about running the bar in the big toilet you call a club, maybe try & swing a cat in there ppppppfffffftttttttt:p:D or maybe try & get a game for your putrid club, nah just stick to grooming your poodle..........:D

cant remember the last time i was available and didnt play 1st,i dont run the bar although i frequent it.my dog would nearly eat as much as you huss,but im not sure based on you being at least 80 to 90 kilos heavier than her,still be a big poodle.
but if you think im somebody who works behind the bar,the least you and your rat team mates could do is make an apology to a bloke your low life team mates (vandals) have been accusing of being titb (the miss hits our now up to eleven),your a shit club and your actions and behavior since winning these flags is more proof of what we already knew.the true test will come next year when you try to defend it,any culb can win 1, but back to back,very hard,seven in a row near on impossible.maybe next year you will learn to at least repect the 2 clubs that have.remember this season might be our 21st flag.what century do you imagine your club might achieve that.
i can see your club going down the same path as the now defunct football club that used play out of those rooms.
lets be honest huss violence in the club rooms,more than just the once i believe......if you want me to name other fights other than the one that cost salty a spot in g/f i will.but you wear it.
vandalism of your club rooms by senior players......apparrently been accepted as normal behavior by you and others.
your avo teas wich you were once equal with us,dropped away because the lady that used to make them was told by a very senior player her sevices were no longer required.(thats sugar coating it)
that sort of culture is both barbaric and totaly unacceptable in todays society.
THE TEMPORARY LITTLE FAMILY CLUB.

cant remember the last time i was available and didnt play 1st,i dont run the bar although i frequent it.my dog would nearly eat as much as you huss,but im not sure based on you being at least 80 to 90 kilos heavier than her,still be a big poodle.
but if you think im somebody who works behind the bar,the least you and your rat team mates could do is make an apology to a bloke your low life team mates (vandals) have been accusing of being titb (the miss hits our now up to eleven),your a shit club and your actions and behavior since winning these flags is more proof of what we already knew.the true test will come next year when you try to defend it,any culb can win 1, but back to back,very hard,seven in a row near on impossible.maybe next year you will learn to at least repect the 2 clubs that have.remember this season might be our 21st flag.what century do you imagine your club might achieve that.
i can see your club going down the same path as the now defunct football club that used play out of those rooms.
lets be honest huss violence in the club rooms,more than just the once i believe......if you want me to name other fights other than the one that cost salty a spot in g/f i will.but you wear it.
vandalism of your club rooms by senior players......apparrently been accepted as normal behavior by you and others.
your avo teas wich you were once equal with us,dropped away because the lady that used to make them was told by a very senior player her sevices were no longer required.(thats sugar coating it)
that sort of culture is both barbaric and totaly unacceptable in todays society.

Thought you were going to talk cricket?? :rolleyes:
Id love to know where you get your information from coz your way off the mark.
As for us being vandals....your way off, if you must know it was a west newport player who did the damage you goose.
Glad we cleared that up. You make me laugh,
Also can you name me some more violent incidents at our club? Coz id like to know of them.
Stop living in the past about your club. Its where they are today that counts and NEWPORT DIGMAN are on TOP OF THE WORLD.
PS- A-TURF, B-TURF & C-TURF PREMIERS. Never been done before, as you were :eek:

And the off-season bullshit begins.

Might want to tone it down a bit guys, one member has lost access permanently and I don't want to have to give other people in here temporary ones. Whilst the off-season can be fairly boring, let's try and keep things civil for once.

should see what we got up to after playing in a losing semi.......ask boofhead ppppaaaarrrrroooooo

I'm pretty sure your GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB was involved in a fight a few years back at Williamstown Colts ground. Your opening bolwer started it if I remember correctly, before Robbo put him on his arse with a swift side bump?
As you were toe jam :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

following weapo on bigfooty again.......come jump on the bandwagon boys his spelling hasnt got much better over there!!!

Titb u keep telling us about all the punch ups at our club , you better hope you dont play at our ground then could be one more punch up haha u dill Go wimps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back