Williamstown and District Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me why there r two people on here and they r both from wimps (titb and geno) im sure there great little family club would be rapt with what they post on here , paying out on clubs they no nothing about .

Can someone tell me why there r two people on here and they r both from wimps (titb and geno) im sure there great little family club would be rapt with what they post on here , paying out on clubs they no nothing about .

every body knows about your club,most of the post on here are from your twits bragging about so called acts of celebration.

enough of that, is the all conquering digman coach going on again next season?bit retartted,but must do something right.
what about charlie,talk of him playing with nephew?
both you and bro,must be nearly finished?
welshy,still showed his got it,but injuries got to him at the end as well?
ghazzi,selling houses must be taking up lots of time?
poms i hear wont be back?
pobega,must be looking at some discipline action?would surprise me if your club would keep him(vandal)?
one positive,salty should be over that broken hand.

your not alone the side you played in gf(cheats)
are losing plenty.

look out here comes number 21

I'm pretty sure your GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB was involved in a fight a few years back at Williamstown Colts ground. Your opening bolwer started it if I remember correctly, before Robbo put him on his arse with a swift side bump?
As you were toe jam :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Robbo put someone on their arse???? I'd like to see that....................:D

every body knows about your club,most of the post on here are from your twits bragging about so called acts of celebration.

enough of that, is the all conquering digman coach going on again next season?bit retartted,but must do something right.
pobega,must be looking at some discipline action?would surprise me if your club would keep him(vandal)?

are losing plenty.

worst summary ever..............:oops:

are losing plenty.

HEY FUCKHEAD........IM AN A-TURF PREMIERSHIP PLAYER.
HEY FUCKHEAD........YOU DEEP THROAT COCKS :eek:
Grow up you imbecile

Would like to welcome BGP back for what looks like a short stay hahaha

funny how you post that then admin suspends someone for good,the pictures have stopped from bgp.......................................huss......have we found a whistle blower?????????????????????????

are losing plenty.

haha who have we lost mate, only heard of one and im fairly sure the nuffo will play.. enlighten me oh wise one of penis

his talking about poor gbanger13...his alright, got the full dollar back for posting,and tickets dont forget he didnt get 2 ducks,nor did he go out in the second dig........got guts i reckon.....pardon the pun

i know who he is, just wanted you to name him, like everyone else you name dropper. ;)

his talking about poor gbanger13...his alright, got the full dollar back for posting,and tickets dont forget he didnt get 2 ducks,nor did he go out in the second dig........got guts i reckon.....pardon the pun
hahaha i did make a pair ya right mate, first innings soft dismissal, second innings copped a pearler. thats cricket though, you'd know if you got on the track. i've copped me fair whack about it, had a laugh, had a cry but ahwell shit happens. me team mates dont like me aye? haha worst call ive heard mate. if ya not gonna name whose left then ya got nothing i dare say, coz i know whose in and out at west

you should know where bgp is......your the one that reported him ya name dropper:eek:

boys leave titb alone........he will be loging on to bigfooty soon to try bag the great weapo!!!!

funny thing is some1 can say something a couple of times then it gets a bit boring and not even worth a comment!!!!

neck up chump!!!!

melton sth will be in a2 next year.......

boys leave titb alone........he will be loging on to bigfooty soon to try bag the great weapo!!!!

funny thing is some1 can say something a couple of times then it gets a bit boring and not even worth a comment!!!!

neck up chump!!!!

melton sth will be in a2 next year.......

what makes you so sure melton sth wont be coming up.

cheekyman i put no one in pal or you would already be gone.big bro wont put you in,so lets hope it slips through.its back a bit now.dont mix up working out who people are with lagging.
so was it bgp who got dumped,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back