Willy Comp 2011/2012

I saw the worst non dismissal ever at GU one day though......you'll remember the semi final about 6-7 years ago we played you guys, there was a mix-up between Frewy & Phil & one bail was dislodged by a direct hit ( they safely made their ground) then they decided to run again & our keeper took the other bail off comfortably & crea was given runout (he was out by 3 metres) & then umpire changed his mind & called him back( after a lot of whinging) because one of the bails was dislodged already?????? Disgraceful...........i think he was on 0 & end up making 49 just for the record hahahaha;)
Well the umpire didnt know the rules on that one so when in doubt not out!

om
poor lonely medal i feel sorry for only medals my first born wdca medal has seven little brothers and one big brother from the sca try saying goodnite to them everynite.
3 norm smiths and many medals mmmmmmmmm are you going to be able to bowl this season.....got ya...
is it true your opening partner is back cos i heard from a digman fella that he was in QUEENS land with a FRIEND.

om
poor lonely medal i feel sorry for only medals my first born wdca medal has seven little brothers and one big brother from the sca try saying goodnite to them everynite.

didnt you have to buy your own medals?????? :D they never gave them out did they??? hahahaha
One is better than NONE anyway. 8 is just greedy :eek:

Back