Willy Comp 2011/2012

yeah was just gonna ask this

yeah not much........sunny ycw refused to play in our comp.......playing in a hard wicket comp.....

it was discussed to change the name of our comp to the west metro crick assn..(as our teams in our comp arnt just from willy area anymore).......voted against thoughts????.......new teams from west all stars(no ground yet)and a team from tarniet(no ground yet)wish to play in our comp.......teams from heights and 2 other clubs which i cant think of wish their teams to play in lower grades
umpires fees gone up 10 bucks........
turf wickets in pt cook next year(2012/13).......melton the year after......

pretty much sums up a short sharp meeting......comp is in a great position....all wdca commitee staying on.........except frank from digmam.........

cheers

a bunch of indoor cricketers from hoppers crossing..........fair name foor indoor cricketers......western star------------------------------------------------------SOFT AS BUTTER-----------------------------------

not 1 of your better 1's tits!!!

yeah not much........sunny ycw refused to play in our comp.......playing in a hard wicket comp.....

it was discussed to change the name of our comp to the west metro crick assn..(as our teams in our comp arnt just from willy area anymore).......voted against thoughts????.......new teams from west all stars(no ground yet)and a team from tarniet(no ground yet)wish to play in our comp.......teams from heights and 2 other clubs which i cant think of wish their teams to play in lower grades

pretty much sums up a short sharp meeting......comp is in a great position....all wdca commitee staying on.........except frank from digmam.........

cheers

I think the name of our comp covers everyone...........Williamstown & DISTRICTS Cricket Association........;)

As for YCW.....theyve been to vtca before & nearly folded, so their bad...........:eek:

cheers
thanks for the info mate

I think the name of our comp covers everyone...........Williamstown & DISTRICTS Cricket Association........;)

As for YCW.....theyve been to vtca before & nearly folded, so their bad...........:eek:

true.....but i my opinion the name should change.....something with western in it......what would be a good name????other than wadca......

what are peoples thoughts on last seasons grading......a1 and b1 turf and a2 and b2 turf......i think it worked well......melton sth being deserved premiers in a2 is the only down side as they got no turf.......and they will stay in a2......will gellibrand and pt cook survive in the top comp.........???? pt cook will but gellibrand.....

true.....but i my opinion the name should change.....something with western in it......what would be a good name????other than wadca......

what are peoples thoughts on last seasons grading......a1 and b1 turf and a2 and b2 turf......i think it worked well......melton sth being deserved premiers in a2 is the only down side as they got no turf.......and they will stay in a2......will gellibrand and pt cook survive in the top comp.........???? pt cook will but gellibrand.....

youve been around awhile nuts(hussler).......is the willy comp clubs wise in a good state????

As for YCW.....theyve been to vtca before & nearly folded, so their bad...........:eek:[/quote]

My boss is the president for YCW (plus i played there a year 2 years ago) and i spoke to him yesterday about how he thought they would go back in to VTCA because the boys didnt really like the specific rule of playing on for bonus points after the result and the fact they had to travel a bit in the north comp. They are in a much better position now financially have better numbers than the past 5 years and being in the west division they are quite happy. They just have to get there heads around the bonus point system. Just FYI :)

My boss is the president for YCW (plus i played there a year 2 years ago) and i spoke to him yesterday about how he thought they would go back in to VTCA because the boys didnt really like the specific rule of playing on for bonus points after the result and the fact they had to travel a bit in the north comp. They are in a much better position now financially have better numbers than the past 5 years and being in the west division they are quite happy. They just have to get there heads around the bonus point system. Just FYI :)[/quote]

thanks for the reply....yes the bonus point system is crap, they play in the west divvy now, but what happens when they win a flag or two???

yep you guessed it.....TRAVEL.....:D

My boss is the president for YCW (plus i played there a year 2 years ago) and i spoke to him yesterday about how he thought they would go back in to VTCA because the boys didnt really like the specific rule of playing on for bonus points after the result and the fact they had to travel a bit in the north comp. They are in a much better position now financially have better numbers than the past 5 years and being in the west division they are quite happy. They just have to get there heads around the bonus point system. Just FYI :)

thanks for the reply....yes the bonus point system is crap, they play in the west divvy now, but what happens when they win a flag or two???

yep you guessed it.....TRAVEL.....:D[/quote]

they wont win a flag they arent very good haha.

it should stay the wdca so you guys in the outer suburbs can feel better about yourselves, when at least at some level you can say your connected to williamstown.

deer park ins.....greame bennett clinton chugg matt woodhouse manpreet singh(won our 09/10 bowling ave)
Clinton Chugg? He is on the record of saying he will not piss on that joint after a "work place incident" involving the Balshaw's. Hmm. He has re-signed with G.U anyway.

Also interesting that old man Mason was told to pis off from Laverton and take his son with him. He will be looking to put his support behind another club and bringing them into disrepute.

Any takers?

it should stay the wdca so you guys in the outer suburbs can feel better about yourselves, when at least at some level you can say your connected to williamstown.
Hey idiot.

I was reading the big footy forum the other day, and saw you on there banging on about Spotswood. I know a person who coached both Spotswood and played cricket at Williamstown Imps.

Go Figure..

Clinton Chugg? He is on the record of saying he will not piss on that joint after a "work place incident" involving the Balshaw's. Hmm. He has re-signed with G.U anyway.

Also interesting that old man Mason was told to pis off from Laverton and take his son with him. He will be looking to put his support behind another club and bringing them into disrepute.

Any takers?

hahaha all been fixed up mate......no dalilama's......

geez.....maso at it again......loved the banter he gave us(willy) when he was involved at werribee.....well watching his son anyway!!!

Back