Willy Comp 2011/2012

Yes but unlike you I can let my cricket do the talking and your still a boundary riding idiot with too much to say

So what specifically have I said to offend you ?

I haven't bagged West Newport, so what's your real issue.

When I've had the chance to do a match report on Imps games I believe I have been very evenly balanced when reporting on the events of the day & in most cases praising our opposition.

I even congratulated a couple of your players Sunday night on making the finals.

You keep throwing personal taunts, yet don't explain why.

I look forward to another rambling on my boundary riding skills.

So what specifically have I said to offend you ?

I haven't bagged West Newport, so what's your real issue.

When I've had the chance to do a match report on Imps games I believe I have been very evenly balanced when reporting on the events of the day & in most cases praising our opposition.
I even congratulated a couple of your players Sunday night on making the finals.

You keep throwing personal taunts, yet don't explain why.

I look forward to another rambling on my boundary riding skills.
Well done. Your so noble and I don't like you because your titb

well well well.......... do i detect you being a little bit facetious in your congratulations......if not thank you.......but i suspect the reason your a little upset is more to with who the cheats have to play this weekend more than our celebrating a hard fought victory.........funny how you chose to arrive at our game and not a team you may play in the semi final......if yesterdays heroes could have seen the look of absolute dissapointment or fear on your guys faces as we took that final wicket.........
as i posted earlier in the season we will finish on top and take the easy semi against the cabbies.........while down at loft will be a mouthwatering contest between yesterdays heroes and the cheats.....or lets hope its a mouthwatering contest and not a wicket watering one???????????????????
hahahaha how funny are you!
your just pretender!! wiuth to much time on your hands you cocksmoker!

Too expensive these days mate :p

These are my tips if there is any play this week.......Imps SHOULD beat colts but it will be close.

GU to beat west in another tight one.

In the 2s West will beat Imps & GU to beat Pt Cook.

Hate this time of year when your not playing :(

Good Luck hope you all win :D

looks like the rains are coming.........and we will meet the big mouthed cheats in the big dance..........
.......HERE COMES 21 YES THATS RIGHT 21........

I have been sitting here listening to all the rubbish talk that is happening!

I retired last year (after a premiership I might ass ;) ) and often jump on here and have a geez at all the crap that gets thrown around on here!

I am actually curious as to how willy imps blokes call west newport cheats, when they never cheated in that semi final! They did what they had to do to win, NO LAWS OF CRICKET BROKEN AT ALL...

Now, secondly... Someone please tell me if Im wrong but Willy Imps played a player they should have never played in the make up game, then on sunday decided to take the covers off before 7am to ensure extra water was on the table/ wicket???

So who's the cheats???

On another note, good grand final shaping up...

Back