NMCA 21/22

Totally agree. Any batsman that can carry his bat and anchor an innings like Dawson obviously did yesterday shows great mental strength and a team first mentality whilst others batted around him. I don’t know the bloke from a bar of soap but credit where credit is due. A lot of buffoons on here with no cricket intellect obviously.
100% agree
We see a lot of batsmen failing in finals coz they don't have the mental strength to bat long periods.
Particularly in finals, if anyone can bat for 50 - 60 overs for 60-80 runs, I'd take that any day of the week

Does anyone know the NMCA balance sheet @ present, I'm hearing that clubs are having to pay for cricket balls, prior to picking up their balls, I'm only guessing that the propaganda machine can't fulfill their payments to kookaburra unless clubs pay up firstly,, now that is a disgrace.

Does anyone know the NMCA balance sheet @ present, I'm hearing that clubs are having to pay for cricket balls, prior to picking up their balls, I'm only guessing that the propaganda machine can't fulfill their payments to kookaburra unless clubs pay up firstly,, now that is a disgrace.
Did any of the clubs have the orchestra stalls to raise the issue of finances at the Presidents meeting last week following the events of the last few months? Or is it still the elephant in the room?

Been that way all season and long before any legal costs i believe.
Why shouldn't clubs pay up front anyway?

The points issue, I dont have an issue with. We all no the rules around that, baseballers just lucked in with it. Don't think it will matter much in long run.

No1 wants me near the board, can barely run my own life let alone an association.

From what I'm being told by my club, it looks like a few currently on board will be stepping down, so unless some1 steps up, we could find ourselves back to the good ol days with delegates from each club running competition.

You blokes have a massive game v KP this week as it will set the season up for the winner.

I've always said that you let your cricket do your talking, as that's the best way shut people up.

I hope we can in time move forward & build a strong competition but it's looking likely that we will lose clubs ( at least 2 jika teams looking to move) due to all of this which is gonna be a massive issue.

Not sure how my club will survive all this but we will just do the best we can I guess.
“At least 2 Jika teams looking to move”. Does that number include a prominent club who have put the wheels in motion to join the powerhouse ECA competition?

Last edited:
Let’s hope Dawsons selfish batting doesn’t cost his side against the better sides. Pottabathini is a gun, would be costing a fortune $$$$$
Will give you chances like we seen last week. Just have to take them.
Pathetic effort from keon park.
Even more pathetic northern socials bragging on social media about sharma 176. Should still be in A grade weak as p**s
Man this is just plain dumb.
You're pathetic.

This forums turned into a deadset camrea circle jerk
I am pretty sure you started the latest jerk fest on Saturday night at about 9:59pm.
Anyway I am here to help you out because you require Camrea live scores.
The club has set up a phone number for you to call to get live scores:

05 475 246 135 no

I am sure with the “transparent” nature of the current regime all will come out in the wash. As Axl Rose once sang “all we need is a little patience”

Dangerous to guess when you have no idea . Very good business practice for clubs required to pay upfront in case they disband at season end

Apparently 2 DVCA club captains came to blews on the ground over the weekend, like to hear how the dvca deal with this.

I'm guessing the call ain't going to be NMCA executive for advice.

Dangerous to guess when you have no idea . Very good business practice for clubs required to pay upfront in case they disband at season end
Even better business practice is not to pay 45k in legal bills and then tell the clubs the lawyers are working for free (they didn't turn up) and that the insurance company will cover it.

Last edited:
Apparently 2 DVCA club captains came to blews on the ground over the weekend, like to hear how the dvca deal with this.

I'm guessing the call ain't going to be NMCA executive for advice.

Well it depends if the DVCA executive received a nasty email 7 years ago from one of those clubs and was waiting for an opportunity to get one of them back. They would be well advised to contact the NMCA.

Back