NMCA 21/22

Must have some down time between court cases obviously
Let camrea know if you need a good lawyer to represent your club, cause from what is going around your club is in dire straits, & don't expect any favours from your propaganda machine for assistance thats a fact, they couldn't take care of a wet dream little known a competition & while we are it, ask yourself if your club is ok with this pathetic, rotten, degenerate board spending 50k on court fee's, which came out of all, clubs bank account, pick up the phone & ask the fearless leaders the right questions or for an update on financials , the comp is broke , goodonya MNCA. 👌👌👌👌

HT knocking off Rivergum, baseballers flogging Old Ivanhoe and Camrea stomping Keon park. Moving round on the ladder - who is the team to beat and what are finals looking like?

I can’t believe this I’ve just been told a Viscous Rumour Matty O is going to step down at the end of season as president.
Apparently Holy trinity have out grown the Nmca big fish in a small pond.
This would be fair if you didn’t bankrupt the comp 🤦‍♂️
If this is true which I’m not sure if it is but
Rumours are as good as fact according to the big O so it must be true .

My sources are telling me that the NMCA board held a special board meeting last night to address the financial state of the association.
Another unanimous decision was made into what action needed to be taken to fix the bank balance.
Vice President Paul Lewis was given the responsibility to use the remaining funds in the bank account to buy a 50 game quick pick in Thursday nights $150 million Powerball draw.

My sources are telling me that the NMCA board held a special board meeting last night to address the financial state of the association.
Another unanimous decision was made into what action needed to be taken to fix the bank balance.
Vice President Paul Lewis was given the responsibility to use the remaining funds in the bank account to buy a 50 game quick pick in Thursday nights $150 million Powerball draw.
Has the NMCA credit card that was being used overseas whilst holidaying been paid off?

Back