NMCA 21/22

spunout

New season new thread.

Any clearance whispers? been informed by someone who'd know at keon park that williamson is already on his way back to socials after a single season away

JikaJikaBoy

New season new thread.

Any clearance whispers? been informed by someone who'd know at keon park that williamson is already on his way back to socials after a single season away
I heard the minute LaRose/Kolep left people started knocking on the door to go back to socials.. makes you wonder..

spunout

I heard the minute LaRose/Kolep left people started knocking on the door to go back to socials.. makes you wonder..
Looks like a good coaching appointment for Socials also. Good on them
yes. that club seems to have more factions than parliament. been told that two of their loudmouth presidents from the past decade or so now have nothing to do with the club.

firebrace a good appointment yes. ex long time district 1s player and seemed a good onfield leader when i played against him about a decade ago when he was at socials and i think keon park. haven’t seen him for a while so cheked up my cricket and he’s been in their 2s for a few years so may be a good club man not a mercenary.

we know they are a cashed up club so lets see what happens.

being close to some at cobras i know they threw money at tomaras and expected him to go there but he is going to $$$bank.

$$$bank also throwing money at a few baseballers, but as far as i know they are staying loyal which is great.

trinity making a play to re unite volitakis jr with his older bro. trying to get eamon scott back playing a full year too.

dont know much going on KP apart from Williamson leaving but i will ask