1st One Dayer: BigCricket XI vs The Animal Enclosure XI @ Sydney

Re: 1st One Dayer: BigCricket XI vs The Animal Enclosure XI @ Sydney

hougie;302960 said:
The hougie-train to make a late run?

What? It's not? Waaaaah! ;):p

You're a small chance to make it ;)

Anyone else from BigCricket play for TAE? Or is that only Boncer who Captains them?.

Thanks for the re-assurance Biggie, looking forward to you batting and me coming in when you're 75 and I have to get you over the line for you 100, so I hang around with you for ages and then I end up making 76 and then you get to 166 and then I take 5 wickets when we bowl. :D

Dirk Kuyt;302971 said:
You're a small chance to make it ;)

Anyone else from BigCricket play for TAE? Or is that only Boncer who Captains them?.

Thanks for the re-assurance Biggie, looking forward to you batting and me coming in when you're 75 and I have to get you over the line for you 100, so I hang around with you for ages and then I end up making 76 and then you get to 166 and then I take 5 wickets when we bowl. :D

Taking the piss out of some of the fresher faces.

No chance in cooee.

I guess I should remain in the same position as Bangla match. :D Looking forward to batting with you guys! :)

I'm trying to bide my time until the side is released
I'm so excited I can barely hide it

Flawed Genius;303074 said:
I'm trying to bide my time until the side is released
I'm so excited I can barely hide it

Lol, good luck to you. Your in great form, averaging like 60?

Team will be up shortly. 2 changes likely to be made.

Unluckily for Flawed Genius, he was in great form but ultimately failed in both finals for the Nuggets which in my opinion could dent his chances of being picked for this side.

That aside, I think on he deserves to be in the side and would be a welcome inclusion after the dismal performance from everyone bar Kshitiz and Frodo against Bangladesh.

After a shocking performance against Bangladesh changes have been made.

Flawed Genius had to come into the side and the unfortunate one to make way is carn tigez who will no doubt come back into the side during the remainder of the series. The only batsman who was safe was Kshitiz and all the other batsmen need a performance if they're going to keep their spots in the side.

Ozelite was hit for 84 odd runs against Bangladesh and did not bat well enough to justify a spot in the side so he was replaced by one of the few posting all rounders in Mousey. The selectors have taken a risk in picking such an inexperienced player but are hoping it will work out for the best.

SA Hawkette has retained her spot in the side although she is under pressure from Tongs who is eager to take her place in the team.

The bowlers will remain unchanged although a poor performance here will more than likely see weapons bought into the side. Kevieyang is another who will probably make his international debut during this series.

Jolldo (c)
Sean
Flawed Genius
Biggie (vc)
Kshitiz
SA Hawkette (wk)
Mousey
Ljp86 (vc)
Frodo
Dirk Kuyt
scottyD

12th man: carn tigez

Well it was deserved, hopefully we get a win and one batsman doesn't perform @|:D

Well done FG, a fantastic season has seen international recognition.

And Mousey, after I took a chance on you, you've just come on in leaps and bounds, taking 4 wickets in the second OD final and picking up the MOTM, you've been picked for the BigCricket side.

Lets get into the real stuff guys, although it doesn't look like TAE will be doing much of the posting. We'll have to create the banter amongst ourselves for this one.

I Lol'd.

Gratz to Mousey and FG, good to see you guys making your debut, you deserve it, especially Mousey:p

Cracking, fantastic, oh I'm short of words, what a team. We should kick those TAE relatively easy. I've got the cages ordered so whip those animals!

Well done on making the team FG, well deserved IMO.

Where is TAE now?

Okay FG, you might have to be dropped if you keep making those advances towards Jolldo.

Everyone in this team needs to improve (except kshitiz and Frodo).

Although Frodo could perform a little better with the ball, as could everyone... It's highly doubtful we'd play two spinners in the same side so kevieyang will have to sit on the sidelines until Frodo isn't performing well enough to warrant his spot in the side.

Flawed Genius;303096 said:
Jolldo is it okay if I make babby with you

Just make some runs for me. ;)

Dirk Kuyt;303097 said:
Okay FG, you might have to be dropped if you keep making those advances towards Jolldo.

Everyone in this team needs to improve (except kshitiz and Frodo).

Although Frodo could perform a little better with the ball, as could everyone... It's highly doubtful we'd play two spinners in the same side so kevieyang will have to sit on the sidelines until Frodo isn't performing well enough to warrant his spot in the side.

Not with Mousey in the side but if we have an all rounder who bowls pace then it might happen.

Back