2014/2015 Money Shield

Rumours are camrea talking to mikey di batista . He signed at st francis but never played because of a knee reco could it be a good signing for them?

Tongs, you found a coach yet?

Also, any new recruits?

Coaching wise the club is still in the midst of sorting that out, hopefully will be able to bring some news on that shortly. As for players - We have successfully managed to sign Chippa Paine to take the short trek down the road and join ECC for next year. He will bolster our bowling stocks, bringing plenty of BS experience.

Coaching wise the club is still in the midst of sorting that out, hopefully will be able to bring some news on that shortly. As for players - We have successfully managed to sign Chippa Paine to take the short trek down the road and join ECC for next year. He will bolster our bowling stocks, bringing plenty of BS experience.

No coach. Best player retired. Third division, here we come!

No coach. Best player retired. Third division, here we come!
Very harsh the Panthers will be up there,chipper is a good in took 20 odd wickets in Barclay so would imagine 30+ for him,greensborough will get relegated no coach yet and lost a heap along with Mill park and Camrea

Last edited:
No ball....

Very harsh the Panthers will be up there,chipper is a good in took 20 odd wickets in Barclay so would imagine 30+ for him,greensborough will get relegated no coach yet and lost a heap along with Mill park and Camrea

Ranatunga going big loss but DiBattista will be good player for Taipans. LP the big improvers. Greensy big sliders. Lalor the team to beat

Too hard to predict top 4 this far out for mine. Any reasoning for no Eltham or Banyule?
With eltham losing the best player in the Comp because of retirement,and a coach yet to be announced I'm not convinced at this stage banyule losing butters even though he wasn't at his best the last couple of years will still affect the side,I consider them lucky last year and don't think they'll be a top 4 side this season

With eltham losing the best player in the Comp because of retirement,and a coach yet to be announced I'm not convinced at this stage banyule losing butters even though he wasn't at his best the last couple of years will still affect the side,I consider them lucky last year and don't think they'll be a top 4 side this season
Even with the loss of Butters its hard to look past last season. Best bowling attack in the comp if they can pick up a bat or two they'll give it a shake. Rate them higher than Burgs + Lower

20 odd wickets plus 70 odd no balls. Would want to sort that out. Very hard to build pressure, with that happening at one end.

Lalor
Nth eltham
Eltham
Hurstbridge

Greensborough or mill park last

I think it'll be Lalor, Banyule, Eltham || NEW, Heidelberg and maybe LP fighting it out for that last spot.

Hurstbridge will be closer to the bottom than the top (along with Camrea, Mill Park). Would have thought Whittlesea are in the box seat for the wooden spoon. They've lost a few of their B-graders. Although the wooden spoon will have lost some of its Gravitas this season.

Back