25/25 Round 5: Nairobi Nuggets v Madrid Magic @ T.O.C.A

Re: 25/25 Round 5: Nairobi Nuggets v Madrid Magic @ T.O.C.A

eddiesmith;318078 said:
Yeah the problem is the blokes 50+ or that have the fitness levels of me :p

Doesnt bother me, we wont be playing long this week so luckily the forecast has now dropped below the 40 mark so we're safe

The most pathetic thing about the rule is the worst day we have had was under the 40 degree rule, so we played but it was smoky and alot more dangerous to our health than a 42 degree fine day.

But I dont know what its like in Perth, but the majority of grounds have no facilities and little shade

The main home grounds for each side have clubrooms and facilities, most of them are actually quite good.

Majority of the other grounds will have toilets and areas of shade. There are a few grounds that don't have much but these grounds are getting less games each season.

We played our U/16's Grand Final in 40 degree heat. @|

According to the rules it should have been called off. :p

I like T25 cricket.

It's fun.

We finally learned how to play this game.

And I'm seriously a gun bowler. That's about three times I've bowled the last over and haven't conceeded 10 runs yet IIRC.

Ljp86;318091 said:
The main home grounds for each side have clubrooms and facilities, most of them are actually quite good.

Majority of the other grounds will have toilets and areas of shade. There are a few grounds that don't have much but these grounds are getting less games each season.

Unfortunately we dont have that option, we are usually running very low on grounds, most of them outside the main grounds are shit, alot of school ovals where we dont have access to anything and toilets? :eek: Cant think of too many

eddiesmith;318753 said:
Unfortunately we dont have that option, we are usually running very low on grounds, most of them outside the main grounds are shit, alot of school ovals where we dont have access to anything and toilets? :eek: Cant think of too many

Wow, almost every ground I've played on in my association has a toilet block at the ground. Even some of grounds outside the main ones have a small rec centre or clubrooms at them.

Well... speaking of being soft...

NMCA called off today.

Theres a good game on down at Redleap today, not far from you boys.

If it is at redleap it means it is money shield.. therefore not good ;)

Ljp86;318766 said:
Wow, almost every ground I've played on in my association has a toilet block at the ground. Even some of grounds outside the main ones have a small rec centre or clubrooms at them.
I have only played at 2 grounds this year that does, one is our home ground but we havent had many home games and all have been 1 dayers

Although the funny thing is, we are the only side at our club outside the firsts and 2nds who do have facilities, the other 4 are at schools who dont let you use anything

We played on Saturday, the wind helped keep things comfortable (Although we only played an hour :p). Worst thing was I went to watch the 1;s and the air con in the scorers box wasnt working properly

Back