3rd ODI: Bangladesh v India

Metallica_ACDC

3rd ODI: Bangladesh v India

@ Chittagong, Tuesday 15th May
India leading the series 2-0
India is my tip again, Bangladesh are getting better but still not as good as India

Re: 3rd ODI: Bangladesh v India

i tipped bangladesh for this series, they've put up a fight, but haven't quite been good enough when they've needed to be.

India will win the 3rd match - - - JUST

India will win, they are good at winning meaningless matches/series.

Overnight rain has severely delayed the start of this match, it has also been raining for part of today too and the outfield is quite damp.

There will be an inspection at 12pm their time (so that is about 10 mins from now).

Hopefully we will see some cricket today.

Bangladesh XI: Abdur Razzak, Aftab Ahmed, Habibul Bashar*, Javed Omar, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mohammad Ashraful, Mohammad Rafique, Mushfiqur Rahim+, Saqibul Hasan, Syed Rasel, Tamim Iqbal

India XI: MS Dhoni+, R Dravid*, G Gambhir, KD Karthik, MM Patel, Piyush Chawla, RR Powar, V Sehwag, RP Singh, AR Uthappa, Yuvraj Singh

Umpires still umimpressed by the wet outfield. There will be another inspection at 1pm local time (that's another 37 mins away).

The cut-off time to start the match is 2:20pm. Still not a lot of sunshine about, not too sure if this will actually start at all.

game called off

we wait for the tests starting on the 18th

India win the series 2-0

Boy, glad I didn't drive home early just to watch this match.

Back