AFL - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AFL - Round 2

will_85;151330 said:
alot bloody better then richmond mate
Hawthorn are not better than Richmond. Based on last week, Hawthorn is currently the worst team in the competition.

Younginator;151351 said:
In what ? Tanking. Al Clarkson couldnt' coach his way out of a paper bag. It helps you lose... Maybe someone should tell him that you actually have to kick goals to win, This involves kicking the ball forward. ;) :p

um beat u last year i remember ????

SouthSwans;151402 said:
Hawthorn are not better than Richmond. Based on last week, Hawthorn is currently the worst team in the competition.

and south hawthorn are better then richmond

will_85;151487 said:
um beat u last year i remember ????
And ? We beat Adelaide !! That means were better than the minor premiers :p.

We played a shocker when we played you !

And who on earth are South Hawthorn ?

Younginator;151351 said:
In what ? Tanking. Al Clarkson couldnt' coach his way out of a paper bag. It helps you lose... Maybe someone should tell him that you actually have to kick goals to win, This involves kicking the ball forward. ;) :p

Funny thing is you can't coach at all.
Clarko's coaching > your coaching.

thats a pretty dumb thing to say i agree about clarkson if we dont make the finals this year he should go !

after last weeks game he said he still couldnt work out if we played bad or not ? did he watch the ********ing game we didnt play bad ! half of them didnt play at all -

will_85;151544 said:
thats a pretty dumb thing to say i agree about clarkson if we dont make the finals this year he should go !

after last weeks game he said he still couldnt work out if we played bad or not ? did he watch the ********ing game we didnt play bad ! half of them didnt play at all -

He saw the game because he was coaching it. We had a bad game.
I can assure you that Hawthorn won't play like that again this year.

SYDNEY 4.0 6.6 10.7 13.10 (88)
RICHMOND 1.1 5.2 10.3 11.6 (72)
Goals: Sydney: M O'Loughlin 2 P Everitt 2 N Malceski 2 B Hall R O'Keefe A Buchanan C Bolton T Kennelly T Schmidt D Jolly. Richmond: M Richardson 2 J Schulz 2 C Hyde 2 R Tambling 2 J Bowden G Tivendale N Foley.
Best: Sydney: P Everitt N Malceski B Mathews A Buchanan A Goodes T Kennelly L Barry. Richmond: B Deledio J Bowden C Hyde G Polak G Tivendale K Moore. R Tambling.
Umpires: S Meredith T Pennell S Wenn.
Crowd: 37,985 at MCG.

Don't know if you guys have got the result tags happening or not.

Great game by both teams. @|

pidgeon fan;151557 said:
He saw the game because he was coaching it. We had a bad game.
I can assure you that Hawthorn won't play like that again this year.

i know he saw it but to come out and say he still cant work out if we played bad or not ? thats just stupid to me

pidgeon fan;151515 said:
Funny thing is you can't coach at all.
Clarko's coaching > your coaching.
Yet i know that Clarkson's gameplan is detrimental to the team. :p. And i'm not on a payroll of an AFL club for the designated purpose of trying to win a club games am i ? I'm just a fan.

If you make finals, i will shave all my hair off !

Just got back from the Rich - Syd game. Absolute Corker... Umpies absolute Crucified us, Two set's of rules, even you would have to admit that South.

Younginator;151564 said:
Yet i know that Clarkson's gameplan is detrimental to the team. :p. And i'm not on a payroll of an AFL club for the designated purpose of trying to win a club games am i ? I'm just a fan.

If you make finals, i will shave all my hair off !

Just got back from the Rich - Syd game. Absolute Corker... Umpies absolute Crucified us, Two set's of rules, even you would have to admit that South.

Blaming the umpires won't help your team's loss.
They played pretty good footy and for the record there was no problem with the umpiring.

i wouldnt say two different set of rules youngie richo was hard done by by the chopping of the arm he should have had at least 4 frees that i seen and there were alot of holding the balls for both teams that didnt get called

PF, Have you got eyes ?

The umpiring was some of the worst i have ever seen. Some of the frees not paid were absolutely shocking. Obvious things such as holding the man, In the back & holding the ball were not paid.

Umpire Stuart Wenn. Go back to the competition you belong, the Hurstbridge U-10's.

will_85;151597 said:
i wouldnt say two different set of rules youngie richo was hard done by by the chopping of the arm he should have had at least 4 frees that i seen and there were alot of holding the balls for both teams that didnt get called
The only way Richo would ever be rewarded with a free is if Rape was included in the rules as an offence. :p

It was more in the midfield that the umpires buggered up though, not in either forward line.

Younginator;151604 said:
The only way Richo would ever be rewarded with a free is if Rape was included in the rules as an offence. :p

It was more in the midfield that the umpires buggered up though, not in either forward line.
The problem is the tigers rely too much on Richo to get all the goals. They need a few more talls down there to help kick all the goals.
To be honest, there were a couple of dodgey free kicks paid in the midfield but apart from that I thought that the umpiring was good.

Younginator;151603 said:
PF, Have you got eyes ?

The umpiring was some of the worst i have ever seen. Some of the frees not paid were absolutely shocking. Obvious things such as holding the man, In the back & holding the ball were not paid.

Umpire Stuart Wenn. Go back to the competition you belong, the Hurstbridge U-10's.
LOLZ
Difference is that most of the frees that Stu Wenn paid were there. In the back was definately paid.
I am sure that the umpires did pay them because you guys had a heap of expereinced umpires officiating your match.
I am sure that it is you who just doesn't understand the rules of the game. I can tell this by how upset you are at the umpiring.
Your team lost. They have probably replaced Hawthorn on the bottom of the ladder. Hey you guys will come good.

I'm just upset that the tigers faced a tag-team in the middle ;).

Obviously i do not know every rule down pat, but when blatent free's are missed then i have a right to be angry ! Even Swan's supporters at the game agreed with me !!

I'm just upset that the tigers faced a tag-team in the middle ;).

Obviously i do not know every rule down pat, but when blatent free's are missed then i have a right to be angry ! Even Swan's supporters at the game agreed with me !!

pidgeon fan;151760 said:
The problem is the tigers rely too much on Richo to get all the goals. They need a few more talls down there to help kick all the goals.
To be honest, there were a couple of dodgey free kicks paid in the midfield but apart from that I thought that the umpiring was good.

im a hawks fan aswell and even i can say the umpiring cost richmond big time this game richo should have had atleast 4 frees which would of had him shooting for goal ! also even the commentators on tv were saying the umpiring was pretty bad with the holding the ball and so on

pidgeon fan;151760 said:

im a hawks fan aswell and even i can say the umpiring cost richmond big time this game richo should have had atleast 4 frees which would of had him shooting for goal ! also even the commentators on tv were saying the umpiring was pretty bad with the holding the ball and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back