AFL - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AFL - Round 2

Ljp86;152245 said:
What lack of knowledge? I know the rules and I know what is going on. Have you read anything of what I have said?

And you don't see me doing it either. If you had of read my post properly then you would understand that but you haven't.

I will ask once again, have you read anything of what I have said?

I won't live with the rule changes until the AFL stops being a money-hungry whore and changes the rules back for the benefit of the players, umpires and spectators.
Bull********. This. Whole. Thread. Is. You. Complaining. About. The. Umpires.

Ljp86;152245 said:
What lack of knowledge? I know the rules and I know what is going on. Have you read anything of what I have said?

And you don't see me doing it either. If you had of read my post properly then you would understand that but you haven't.

I will ask once again, have you read anything of what I have said?

I won't live with the rule changes until the AFL stops being a money-hungry whore and changes the rules back for the benefit of the players, umpires and spectators.

pidgeon fan;152246 said:
Don't go having a go at me. After all I have been umpiring a lot longer than you have and have seen the excuses fly around all the time. So Grow up and leave me alone.
It is time that you learnt all the rules and grew up and got over the umpiring.
It is also time that you stopped all your whinging about what the umpires do all the time. It is annoying.
Oh and thanks for the neg rep will, I didn't need that. You are all fools.
|@

I'm having a go at you because you are having a go at me.

At no point in my posts, have I had a go at the umpires. All I have said is that their jobs are made harder by the AFL's changing of the rules and that the AFL's rule changes are greatly impacting the game.

You have completely misinterpreted my posts in this thread. My posts were directed that the AFL and the way they have shaped the game differently, not at the umpiring.

I will stop speaking out when the rules are changed back to allow more contested play and to slow the game down from the ridiculous pace it is currently at.

pidgeon fan said:
After 13 years of umpiring I know who's right and who is wrong. Most of you don't have a clue about the rules.

We are all avid football followers, we all know the rules, we are sick of the rules being changed by the AFL to suit their agenda.

pidgeon fan said:
It is about time that you guys had a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror and stopped whinging. You know nothing.
So. Stop. Abusing. The. Umpires.
I have just about had it up to my head with all your ********ty excuses. "Oh the umpire did this or paid that" "Hey that's not right"
"Hey that's not hands in the back"
You are all tools who don't know the rules. Luckily I don't spend all of my time whinging about the umpires. I used to though but ever since joining up with an umpiring group. It's stupid to go about and having a go at the umpires.

Where have I specifically bagged the umpires in my posts? I would like you to point out where this has happened.

The others in this thread have probably had a crack at the umpiring because things probably didn't go their way on the field.

pidgeon fan said:
Sure you don't like the rules. Guess what if we didn't have rules the game wouldn't be around and be as popular as it is today.

If the AFL actually governed the game in the interests of the people then we wouldn't have such soft rules at the present time.

pidgeon fan said:
So shut the f up about the rules and the umpiring.
I will tell you this if you guys continue on with this the whole lot of you will be getting neg repped. It will teach you a lesson. :mad:

And you could have a little holiday from the site if you keep telling people to "STFU".

pidgeon fan said:

No, it isn't. I am having a go at the AFl and the way they have shaped the game. I haven't bagged the umpires yet you continually seem to think I am.

pidgeon fan;152246 said:
Don't go having a go at me. After all I have been umpiring a lot longer than you have and have seen the excuses fly around all the time. So Grow up and leave me alone.
It is time that you learnt all the rules and grew up and got over the umpiring.
It is also time that you stopped all your whinging about what the umpires do all the time. It is annoying.
Oh and thanks for the neg rep will, I didn't need that. You are all fools.
|@

I'm having a go at you because you are having a go at me.

At no point in my posts, have I had a go at the umpires. All I have said is that their jobs are made harder by the AFL's changing of the rules and that the AFL's rule changes are greatly impacting the game.

You have completely misinterpreted my posts in this thread. My posts were directed that the AFL and the way they have shaped the game differently, not at the umpiring.

I will stop speaking out when the rules are changed back to allow more contested play and to slow the game down from the ridiculous pace it is currently at.

pidgeon fan said:
After 13 years of umpiring I know who's right and who is wrong. Most of you don't have a clue about the rules.

We are all avid football followers, we all know the rules, we are sick of the rules being changed by the AFL to suit their agenda.

pidgeon fan said:
It is about time that you guys had a good hard look at yourselves in the mirror and stopped whinging. You know nothing.
So. Stop. Abusing. The. Umpires.
I have just about had it up to my head with all your ********ty excuses. "Oh the umpire did this or paid that" "Hey that's not right"
"Hey that's not hands in the back"
You are all tools who don't know the rules. Luckily I don't spend all of my time whinging about the umpires. I used to though but ever since joining up with an umpiring group. It's stupid to go about and having a go at the umpires.

Where have I specifically bagged the umpires in my posts? I would like you to point out where this has happened.

The others in this thread have probably had a crack at the umpiring because things probably didn't go their way on the field.

pidgeon fan said:
Sure you don't like the rules. Guess what if we didn't have rules the game wouldn't be around and be as popular as it is today.

If the AFL actually governed the game in the interests of the people then we wouldn't have such soft rules at the present time.

pidgeon fan said:
So shut the f up about the rules and the umpiring.
I will tell you this if you guys continue on with this the whole lot of you will be getting neg repped. It will teach you a lesson. :mad:

And you could have a little holiday from the site if you keep telling people to "STFU".

pidgeon fan said:

No, it isn't. I am having a go at the AFl and the way they have shaped the game. I haven't bagged the umpires yet you continually seem to think I am.

pidgeon fan;152247 said:
NO! IT'S! NOT!

Get that into your tiny, little, pea sized, retarted brain!!!!! FFS you are the dumbest person I have ever come into contact with!!!! EVER!!!

pidgeon fan;152247 said:
NO! IT'S! NOT!

Get that into your tiny, little, pea sized, retarted brain!!!!! FFS you are the dumbest person I have ever come into contact with!!!! EVER!!!

pidgeon fan shut up ! not once did ljp have a go at the umpires he said they have to fix the rules thats all he said

pidgeon fan shut up ! not once did ljp have a go at the umpires he said they have to fix the rules thats all he said

excause me i did read the thread u may have to go and read it again ! u might not be able to post hear soon though u can go back to your awsome forum not !

excause me i did read the thread u may have to go and read it again ! u might not be able to post hear soon though u can go back to your awsome forum not !

pidgeon fan;152268 said:
You are full of crap. I know this because you didn't read the thread.
IDIOT!!! F**k off!!! Nobody, and when I say that I do mean nobody wants you here!!!

pidgeon fan;152268 said:
You are full of crap. I know this because you didn't read the thread.
IDIOT!!! F**k off!!! Nobody, and when I say that I do mean nobody wants you here!!!

Nah I'm just sick of it now.... she's too retarted to understand anything.... it's just ridiculous now.... might just pack my bags and relocate permanently to BigFooty.... at least they banned her....

Nah I'm just sick of it now.... she's too retarted to understand anything.... it's just ridiculous now.... might just pack my bags and relocate permanently to BigFooty.... at least they banned her....

C'mon South !! Take it easy. We don't want you to leave the site, your one of the remaining founding members + a positive poster.

PF, Honestly. Look at the post's. Sure your an umpire but have an open mind, Umpires are never ever going to be 100% correct, ever. Instead of saying "Oh, that's c***, You didn't read the thread, Umpires are so hard done by, Blah Blah Blah" Read what we are trying to say. We all wish that Football could return back to the way it was in the 80's/90's when football was a great spectacle.

C'mon South !! Take it easy. We don't want you to leave the site, your one of the remaining founding members + a positive poster.

PF, Honestly. Look at the post's. Sure your an umpire but have an open mind, Umpires are never ever going to be 100% correct, ever. Instead of saying "Oh, that's c***, You didn't read the thread, Umpires are so hard done by, Blah Blah Blah" Read what we are trying to say. We all wish that Football could return back to the way it was in the 80's/90's when football was a great spectacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back