AFL Round 7

Re: AFL Round 7

dont ya mean 4/8

i got 7 bloody umpires in the hawks game what happend to the man in front rule !!!

i got six

missed out on Adelaide over Brisbane and Geelong over West Coast

will_85;159732 said:
dont ya mean 4/8

i got 7 bloody umpires in the hawks game what happend to the man in front rule !!!

There is no such rule as man in front will. Sorry but there isn't any such rule.

Don't get upset at Hawthorn's loss. We will bounce back next week.

um yeah there is when two people get there hands on the ball at the same time the guy in front gets paid the mark not the one at the back and stop bloody telling me what to do

Pidgeon Fan is correct there Will. Sorry mate.

There is no "man in the front rule"

i can see what you are on about though, it's usually one of those "common sense" things though, where the man at thr front gets the mark. I saw one situation where the guy at the back got the mark, and look, it happens. I thought it was strange too. But it happens.

6/8 for me.

Sorry Fremantle won fair and square, umps had zero effect on the game.

Saw Franklin wildly throwing his arms in the air playing for frees a couple of times when he should have been going for the ball.

of course coming from a freo fan i guess t should have been lewis mark and ladson did not run to far wth the ball even the commentators said

Sorry will my mum taped it and I double checked. It was actually Osbourne no7 who ran too far in the last quarter. I counted 23 steps and I'd say that he ran at least 18 meters. The maximum allowed is 15m. Obvious correct decision.

If you are talking about Adam Campbells mark it looked like the ball brushed Lewis hands first. Umpire missed it, just like when a Hawthorn defender clearly threw the ball in defence when tackled for which the missed free kick probably would have been a Fremantle goal. Get the idea?

Hawthorn have an exciting young side that tried hard, but was beaten by a better side on the day. Whinging about the umpires is bit rich and a little foolish.

Back