AFL

Re: AFL

I reckon Darren Glass is a bit overated, maybe its because he doesnt have any support in the back half this year but he just doesnt look good.. I dont think Sandilands is overated, hes just in a team that wont perform

Nah I reckon he's overrated because everyone is like "oh he is so good because look how many hit-outs he gets" but he's tall, of coarse he's gonna get so many hit outs, thing is he can't play for nuts around the ground, and I'd like to see the % of hit outs to advantage he gets.

Hille isn't in a top team, and look at him! He's pumping everyone up, inspiring everyone, kicking goals, playing as a FF, midfielder and ruckman at the same time...

Yeah but thats why i think Glass is underated, if he was so good he would be putting in better performances, and yeah I think Hille is a very good player

And Sandilands is still probably one of Freos best players

I think Chad Cornes is very over rated, although that may be because I think he is a tosser. Your right about Franklin Jonesy, he's kicked crap all for all the shots he's had. Good player, but just needs to convert his shots.

Man I don't get what peoples problem is with what Joel Bowden did on the weekend? It is just so damn confusing. People want to change the rules simply because of that one incident, even when virtually every player and coach interviewed about it has been fine with it. I wonder, if the players and coaches are fine with it, where is the problem?

Yeh I know. I just think it's stupid, as Leigh Matthews said "to give the opponent a point and get the ball back" Jimmy, Terry Wallace thinks behinds should be 3 points instead of 1.

The other suggestion is that the ball rushed until it was been touched in play by a second player.

Yeah, didn't he say that the clock shouldn't start counting untill a player has touched the ball back in play? Or something like that? Because that is a pretty good idea, although I still think the attention it got is ridiculous

Anyone watch the footy show last night? I think Browny and Lethal's comments are pretty spot on; just bounce the ball anywhere between the top of the goal square and 25 meters out for a rushed behind.

That's if something has to change; but seriously, how often does this, and has this happened? Bowden's a smooth character, i'm not sure how many would be able to deal with the pressure in similar situations anyway.

Watching out for this round - Travie Cloke demolishing the bombers and Scarlo running off Roughie and setting up like a genius but Rioli and Cam Stokes giving the bigger Geelong backmen a little taste of hell. Also interested to see if St. Kilda finally believe that can play attacking footy.

Nah mate, you've got it all wrong. It's gonna be Lucas and Lloyd giving Collingscum hell, Welsh, Stanton and Watson all cracking up 30 disposals each. Scarlett and Harley demolishing Roughie and Franklin and Lonergun giving the Hawks' backmen more than a taste of hell.

Thats more like it Jonesy :D The Geelong backman can play on anyone, tall medium or small. And hopefully Lonergan can kick 5 after a couple of weeks kicking 4

I love your Lonergun. I love our Lonergun too. Both hard players, both gonna be guns.

Darren Milburn out with a virus.

Are they related? I like how he had a ruptured kidney, then came and play the VFL Grand Final and is now back on the seniors team and going great guns. A comeback of almost Rama-esque proportions you could say

Yep yep, he's deffo a favourite of mine.

Related? Not sure, they don't look much a like I don't think but they could well be.

I like how our one got concussed and then came back and kicked 2 goals - Chris Judd couldn't do that!

Haha, Chris Judd can't do a lot at the moment. His groin injury seems to still be there and he is a shadow of his former self, footy wise.

I remember when that happened, the commentators were saying something about a concussion test, then as soon after he kicks a goal then another. That was funny

Added 4 hour(s), 34 minute(s) and 50 second(s) later...

Wooooot Geelong. Downed the two strongest premiership contenders in two weeks, going great guns even without Lingy, Gazza, Dasher, Wojcinski and Chappy gone for most of the match. Great lead from the front by Jimmy. A bit sloppy it has to be said but we got the 4 points and sent the hottest premiership contender packing

Back