Agsv

Re: Agsv

i would just like to say how shattered i am that tea has been given the flick.
it was definetly the highlit of the day along with lunch.

the agsv has decided that there will be no more tea at agsv games.
im just dissapointed because tea was brilliant at ivanhoe.

that is absoloute rubbish.
tea is always a highlight of the day.

anyway season starts next week.
who will get up?

yer well done tallan was a superb knock.

good start to the season for assumption and will look forward to welcoming back some key players over the coming matches.

how was the standard of the Trinity and Mentone game?

mc09;275203 said:
im pretttty sure oliver gualano is the most overated player we've played against......any thoughts?

What makes you say that? i do rate him as a good cricketer..there are far more players in the agsv who are not as good as him..

top players in the comp??

Assumption also got up yesty defeating Trinity
With ACK only notching 165 on the small ACK ground, things were looking tough. Pitch was very up and down. A few early wickets and a great haul of 6 wickets to timmins ensured an ACK win...Trinity were dismissed for 146

oliver gualano made 99* and a ton last year. he also got about 18 wikets and didnt get hit for many runs. i would rate him as one of the best players in the comp this year. u dont no what ur talkin about mate

And i suppose you make a ton every week mate..gee i hope you can play because thats a decent statement to make. Not every one makes runs under pressure all the time like you do superstar...

mc09;275203 said:
im pretttty sure oliver gualano is the most overated player we've played against......any thoughts?

to say oliver gualano is overated is a very brave statement
did you represent the ags last season as year 11, while during the season take 20 wickets with more than 300 runs?
who are you to say that mate.

haha mc09...

marcelin beat ivanhoe

ivanhoe made 150, lincoln bowled well 3/ not many.
marc chased them 5 down with 10 overs to spare, dudley 46 did well.

mc 09 you sus players out quick, wouldn't want some of those statements to come back and bite you. big statements on big cricket can come back to haunt you in very funny ways

The Judd;275722 said:
mc 09 you sus players out quick, wouldn't want some of those statements to come back and bite you. big statements on big cricket can come back to haunt you in very funny ways

its obviously happened to you then buddy if your giving me that advice

Back