Aps 1sts players playing district cricket

cricket013

Aps 1sts players playing district cricket

Who is and at what level?
I saw R Wakefield for someone in the 1sts, made 50 at the weekend.
so, who is is playing district cricket and at what level?
Thanks

Re: Aps 1sts players playing district cricket

Patto's playing Dandy 2s I think,

theres a fair few going around from last year, Tormey is playing ones, Footie is in Melbourne 2s, theres a few more I know.

I Heard that some new Englishman is playing at St Kilda CC in 1st or 2nd 11, i also heard from a reputible source that he played county in England and that he is currently attending Melbourne Grammar!!! Can anyone Confirm??

This is Tormey, im still playin at Hawthorn, Patto is playin 2's at dandy as a bat coz of his back.... R. Wakefield is playin at Casey 1st and doin really well....

Parker from Carey is playing 2nds at Camberwell. A current year 10 student and looks to dominate with his leggies this year. This guy is only 15.

parker is ******** wat a hack! i saw him playin for camberwell and he got spanked! hope to face him this year c ya later mate!

Mp15;187970 said:
Parker from Carey is playing 2nds at Camberwell. A current year 10 student and looks to dominate with his leggies this year. This guy is only 15.

matty you shouldnt be talking yourself up like that. You're gonna cop it now mate hahahaha

Carey Grammar will be getting the best cricketer at the under 17 level in australia. Joe Loorham plays for ringwood in the firsts as a batsman keeper. He also played australian under 17s last yr as a bottom ager. fair effort. Even he will smash patto out of the park.
good luck bowling to him.

too true sharkies i like your thinking. in fact i like everythin about you. You're just so amazingly hot!

gamebreaker;188018 said:
too true sharkies i like your thinking. in fact i like everythin about you. You're just so amazingly hot!

I have to concur GB. Macmillan is definately amazing. He plays down at maggies in the 3s. McMahon (School Captain 2011) is a gun too.

Mp15;187970 said:
If you're going to talk about yourself in 3rd person mate, don't have ur initials in the name... fair give away

Can this parker guy actually play. Playing 2nds at 15 is impressive or is he bull********ting. I dont want silly responses just want an answer.
thanks

yeah he did play 2's at Camberwell.. After bowling very well in the 3rd's.. Not sure how he whent or if he is still playing.. But he seems to constantly get wickets as his bowling is so different..

magnificent;188406 said:
Can this parker guy actually play. Playing 2nds at 15 is impressive or is he bull********ting. I dont want silly responses just want an answer.
thanks

Gee whiz Parks! You really want some people to talk you up! I reckon once people found out you were MP15, you changed to a new one ie Magnificent. Just to hazard a guess.

nah, this definetly isnt parker. I do know him though and wanted to see what people reallly think of him.

Back