Aps 1sts players playing district cricket

Re: Aps 1sts players playing district cricket

mate i will demolish any attack you throw at me last year we had a kid bowling mid 130's wasnt even phased, far out jafro and burwood, you two are undoubtably the most hated people on this forum, you have won one game and jafro how many runs did you get his week or were you sooking about umpires again.

pupisgod;191068 said:
mate i will demolish any attack you throw at me last year we had a kid bowling mid 130's wasnt even phased, far out jafro and burwood, you two are undoubtably the most hated people on this forum, you have won one game and jafro how many runs did you get his week or were you sooking about umpires again.

completley not required as we were only 2 down and when you bat like we did the umpires get sore elbows and dont even need to think, thanks for the title i look to uphold it.
Most hated poster im so upset
WHOA
EVERYONE HATES MULGRAVE

Try and put a man by the name of shaun carey to the fence mate a man, not a boy step the ******** up. Carey played 1st grade for WA and currently resides in the Mont Albert team but you'd be ********tin urself and probs call for the helmet an your mum with the spare nappies

complain all you want with pupisgod mate.... but you still lost to carey and nothin you can say will harm him..... just give up

well ************ if you played you'd have remembered that all turf grades were washed out first week and so we activated the reserve day the 9th of dec

burwood;191047 said:
mate ******** you anyway mate probably the best game of APS cricket observed in the last 5 years was witnessed today with wesley kicking the ********out of Hailebury and half the hailebury team acting like spoilt brats, and i believe beating hailebury 1 down with several wesley players out due to injury plus the new south african quick bowler to come after christmas i'd pull your head in mate cause that is a top effort, just wait for this south african kid bowls 135-140 quicker than collins from hailebury three seasons ago

dont worry everybody.... if hes anything like the english imports no-one in these forums have anything to worry about

pupisgod;191094 said:
mate i dont look at dates i just make runs

u'd wanna make some runs mate. Can't rely on your bowling attack for the next 10 years it cost you 2 premierships

BrainExplosion;191100 said:
dont worry everybody.... if hes anything like the english imports no1 in these forums have anything to worry about

Odd comment considerin its only the second round and i have only batted once and got a shocker of a decision which the carey boys agreed with in the first game. And the other pommy has bowled tight and both haileybury and carey hav struggle 2 get him away.

Back