APS: 2008/09 Season

Re: Aps 2008/9

Club Cricketer;146099 said:
who the **** are you 'walk em'? The only y11's or 10's in the scotch are clayton (turned rebel, all washed up, used to be overrated but now everyone knows how bad he is, has struggled to make a run in first innings this year) and grose (who cant bat, and never threatens any batsmen with his slow bowling and lands everything in the perfect place for batsmen to smash him.

Scotch are hopeless.

haha id love to see grammars bowlin line up next year? f@ck u guys r gunna struggle with shawy openin up the bowlin with his beamers, and after him who u got? fkn little red nut bettsy. probly the ugliest little ******** goin round in APS cricket and who reckns hes the best thing since sliced bread. he may have made the under 15 vics, but seriously big fkn woop. hahaha i got an idea, next season lets call grammar the MGS Rangas!!!!! so club cricketer, how bout u shut ur mouth nd go back to suckin ur daddys cock. clayton is a freakshow nd is better than ull ever be

lachy roberts will kill it in the next 2 years! freak in the making. a good season from him, griffiths and clancey next yr could see skevs a tad higher on the ladder than in previous years. also if pana and hoppe fire with patty turnbull running in hard, skevs could pull off some big wins.
cya ther

Club Cricketer;146437 said:
Yeah, thats what i thought originally but in the vic side alone there were 4 indigineous players who play PREMIER 1s. Not to mention players from other states, but it was open age and Ty dominated. He is awesome

hes not awesome! he couldnt get a gig in subdistrict 2's last year. how is that awesome?

hes got a lot of maturing to do before anyone can consider him awesome. at the moment, hes a potential. he needs to deflate his head a bit...

Projected Ladder for 2007/08:
MGS - too much depth, quality and experience
Haileybury - still got talent at top end, but no depth in last few blokes in team
Geelong College - reasonable depth, but lack of bowlers may cost them
Xavier - few good players, good team spirit
Skevs - surprise packet for next yr. May cause some upsets
Brighton - all-round solid but nothing special
Scotch - dont expect much from them, little depth and quality
Caulfield - who do they have??
Geelong Grammar - can't see them improving, and no o'keefe next yr
Carey - no quality, no depth, not a cricketing school

J Breen, Verstoep, Jayaweera, Everett, Handel, Astbury, Zeable. 9th?? and Scotch 8th?? You're dreaming mate.

Club Cricketer;148404 said:
Haileybury - still got talent at top end, but no depth in last few blokes in team

there are 11 teams in the comp.... u know that??? wesley only has the gairns brothers, dont expect anything from them

SouthSwans;148466 said:
J Breen, Verstoep, Jayaweera, Everett, Handel, Astbury, Zeable. 9th?? and Scotch 8th?? You're dreaming mate.

mate, you dont even play cricket. you're the ****** scorer. you probably havent even faced one of the caulfield bowlers in the nets, let alone a good bowler. You dont have a clue what people are like at cricket. Go eat some more cake and put some more dots in the scorebook

This will be the order.
1. Scotch (write them off at your peril)
2. Hailbury ( scholarships no doubt)
3. Xavier (good team spirit my ass but some good year 11s and up an coming players)
4. CGS (rumour is they have youngsters who can play
5 onwards (who cares?

Club Cricketer;148790 said:
mate, you dont even play cricket. you're the ****** scorer. you probably havent even faced one of the caulfield bowlers in the nets, let alone a good bowler. You dont have a clue what people are like at cricket. Go eat some more cake and put some more dots in the scorebook
jeez thats a tad vicious for an opinion :eek:

take a chill pill

Club Cricketer;148790 said:

Settle down mate whats up your ass. from personally speaking to him he would know more than ever will mate. no need to get nasty

Club Cricketer;148404 said:

i dunno how you could put scotch down there. they are a quality cricketing school who generally speaking always manage to pump out a competitive team. brighton are nothing. neither are skevs.

Xavs will be right up there, great potential and talent, premiership team, player great cricket at years 9-10. Go xavers

i dunno how you could put scotch down there. they are a quality cricketing school who generally speaking always manage to pump out a competitive team. brighton are nothing. neither are skevs.

i go to skevs and i dont know what they'll b like. they will hav a very strong group of yr11s, with only a few yr 12s being pana karageorgiou, james hoppe, hunter santamaria and pat turnbull. however, 4 of the yr11s will alredi hav played games in the 1st XI and look to be promising prospects. altho u might not think that makes for much of a team, watch out, always a surprise with skevs. dont count em off just yet.. possible top 4@|

Re: APS: 2008/09 Season

The only chances in 08-09 are Xavs, MGS and BGS great youth coming through and players which you can build a side around.

Club Cricketer;146437 said:
Yeah, thats what i thought originally but in the vic side alone there were 4 indigineous players who play PREMIER 1s. Not to mention players from other states, but it was open age and Ty dominated. He is awesome

That kid hasn't made one rep side yet bar hatch. Once he does then we can start rating him.

Club Cricketer;146099 said:
who the **** are you 'walk em'? The only y11's or 10's in the scotch are clayton (turned rebel, all washed up, used to be overrated but now everyone knows how bad he is, has struggled to make a run in first innings this year) and grose (who cant bat, and never threatens any batsmen with his slow bowling and lands everything in the perfect place for batsmen to smash him.

Scotch are hopeless.

MATE u r the biggest dead******** of all time. i mean look at ur d.p. u probably hav a brain the size of his balls which would b like raisins. ur obviously a grammar faggot with no sense watsoever so go screw urself because no oneelse will. scotch r a threat and mgs ............ absolutely no chance. mo clayton will hit u out of tha park.

Re: APS: 2008/09 Season

gamebreaker;188019 said:
yeah nice response mate u absolute battler

Oi gamebreaker, i rate Charles Shaw as a bloke. Despite everyone paying him out i reckon he is a good kid. Can play. And GB, if you ever mention travis i will kill you.

Back