3.Jackson (Best slipper in the comp.)
4. Heinrichs (Best outfielder)

Re: Best APS fielders

couple of guys from wesley
1. Will Gairns in the slips, takes rippers
2. Michael Dyer, got the flatest and fastest throw from the boundary
3. Sam Cutts, never lets anything through

heinrichs was letting rip over the distance of a full touch rugby field at training the other week. and that was into a slight/gentle breeze. his arm is deadly, its just whether he can stand up straight enough to be able to let rip without falling over and cutting himself up like he always does. any MGS would remember the guy at cover who had the bloody knee

SouthSwans;142584 said:
From CGS:
Tom Breen (Great slipper)
Tilly Yaman (Best arm in the APS)

yeh tillys arm is lethal, one game against a school from pommyland, 8 overthrows in 5 balls, and then another one a couple of overs later. Good throws but

tom mcdermott from skc. absolute freak reaction time anywher in the infield and the slips.

SouthSwans;142584 said:
From CGS:

the one time i watched breen he dropped 3 easy catches...... tilly just cant hit the stumps and the ball always goes for overthrows

SouthSwans;142584 said:
From CGS:

I think Sundberg is a better slipper than Breen, taken some awesome catches this yr

bigwoop;142596 said:
the one time i watched breen he dropped 3 easy catches...... tilly just cant hit the stumps and the ball always goes for overthrows
I'm sensing a hatred for Caulfield.... something personal??

bigwoop;142607 said:
nah not at all.... i think its an embarassment that they lost to wesley, thats all

they lost to wesley :O

wesley are shocking. that would have been embarassing. caulfield are much better than that

express;142590 said:
yeh tilly has a ridiculous arm

are you joking?

im pretty sure that heinrichs has this one covered. when was the last time you threw over 100 yards? (accurately as well)

hah 100 yards is a HUUUUUUUUUGE throw, if you can show me him throwing 100 yards i will give him mad props and conclude he has the best arm in the aps

duno who the best fielder in APS is but i can tell u for sure who ISNT and that is ted sussex! absolutley terrible these days moves like a young ajuna ranatunga wen he played for sri lanka...disgraceful sussex...bad for the sport..

James bowden is probs best fielder for scotch, runs like a cheetah givin no cheap singles to ******** bats around square leg.. deadly arm when its in range.. no to shabby with the bat, bit aggers tho

express;143171 said:
hah 100 yards is a HUUUUUUUUUGE throw, if you can show me him throwing 100 yards i will give him mad props and conclude he has the best arm in the aps

at training him and dale tormey were having a competition to see who could throw the furthest. starting at one end of the touch field, and throwing to the other, dale was more accurate but didnt quite have the legs to get him over the line at the other end of the field, which leigh threw quite easily.

tilly gave away a 7 during the game against skevs a big throw over the keepers head followed by some good backing up and theres ur 7...
skevs best fielder by far tommy mcdermott and also jeremy corby isnt bad in slips

dale tormey is an absolute freak. the opening bat from mgs will agree with that. (i think it was mgs)

absolute freak catch at gully. hes a gun. and tom lynch can throw down the stumps from anywhere. even though hes got a girly throw lol

Back