APS: Best Fielders

Re: Best APS fielders

Paul McConiche, from scotch... is a freak fielder, very similar player to paul collingwood, great bat aswell..... he nearly ran me out serval times!! and i never learnt my lesson, dont run when the ball is in this blokes area. James Bowden is also a freak fielder aswell, run down anything, and his good moving sidewides.

seagulls;144080 said:
tilly gave away a 7 during the game against skevs a big throw over the keepers head followed by some good backing up and theres ur 7...
skevs best fielder by far tommy mcdermott and also jeremy corby isnt bad in slips

corby's got the biggest custard arm in the aps the only reason he fields in the slips is because he cant throw over 10 yards and its only 9 to point so he can just make it

express;143171 said:
hah 100 yards is a HUUUUUUUUUGE throw, if you can show me him throwing 100 yards i will give him mad props and conclude he has the best arm in the aps
hey mate i think youre confusing 100 yards with 100 metres becuase theres a massive difference hundred yards is the equivalent of throwin from the fence i said the actual fence of the mcg into the keepers gloves its very doable

Haven't you blokes seen HC field we've got at least 5 guns in the field. Wakefiled, Heinrichs, Jackson, Tormey, Martin are all in the top 10 in the comp. Then we have got some of the worst fielders like Keating and Haining.

Re: APS: Best Fielders

personally seb mather is the best - they call him the "panther" so somebody pls tell will "the prod" ryan to stop copying tha name

He may not b the best fielder as he stands at slip all day but in the practise round agianst scotch, jafro pulled off a great piece of fieldin from point, where he ran round to his left 20 metres, dived, collected the ball and threw off his knees to hit the stumps from 30 metres or more. A great bit of fieldin which ran the batsman out by half the pitch.

Robert Chancellor showed class today in the field making it 2/0. After a full length dive to his right to stop the single, he then gets to his knees and throws down the bowlers ends stumps to end the day for poor young batsman. WOW!

TheStraighter1;192667 said:
Robert Chancellor showed class today in the field making it 2/0. After a full length dive to his right to stop the single, he then gets to his knees and throws down the bowlers ends stumps to end the day for poor young batsman. WOW!

It really was a tremendous piece of fielding, i must say.

Back